• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Halloween 3: Halloween Ends (2022)

BusSport

Mountain Goat Racer
Hoopla Cash
$ 115,625,688.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Halloween 3: Halloween Ends, the final movie of the new trilogy that started with the 2018 Halloween reboot, will be released on Friday, October 15, 2021 Friday, October 14, 2022.

The following video is a dual teaser for both Halloween 2: Halloween Kills, which has a separate thread, and Halloween 3: Halloween Ends:

Duffman

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,535.51
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don’t know why people online are bitching and moaning about this, I thought it was a fine end to this trilogy. I liked what they did with the Corey character I thought that was about as perfect of an ending as you could create for Michael Myers.

Sparhawk

SportsHoopla Ombudsman
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,357.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Reminded me of the Hellraiser movie.
Some fresh ideas, new concepts, but just kind of 'meh'.

I struggled to finish both of these movies.

Maybe I'm biased, because there's a part of me that wants to root for Michael Myers or the Cenobites.

Jiddy

I wear my Meatball Badge with honor.
Hoopla Cash
$ 800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Been watching and a huge fan of Michael and the Halloween movies my whole life. The Corey thing misdirected from what have should have been 1 1/2 to 2 hours of Michael doing his do until the final showdown with Laurie.

You didn’t really need to dig so deep for this finale.

The relationship between Alyson and Corey was eye-rollingly farfetched and Corey’s progression was a bigass wtf.

To those that liked it good on ya, but I wasn’t a big fan.

PhilSimms11

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hope this is it. It's time. I loved the ending. Don't want to spoil it, but it was very satisfying.

I love the 1978 original. A true classic. I watch it every October.

Duffman

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,535.51
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Been watching and a huge fan of Michael and the Halloween movies my whole life. The Corey thing misdirected from what have should have been 1 1/2 to 2 hours of Michael doing his do until the final showdown with Laurie.

You didn’t really need to dig so deep for this finale.

The relationship between Alyson and Corey was eye-rollingly farfetched and Corey’s progression was a bigass wtf.

To those that liked it good on ya, but I wasn’t a big fan.
The Corey thing makes sense when you realize that after Michael disappeared at the end of the last movie the town needed someone else to project their hatred onto, and he was the scapegoat, they basically spent 4 years bullying him into being a person who snapped.

Plus, Michael, not being in the movie a lot makes sense when you realize a lot of his persona fed off of fear, and when Laurie moved on and was no longer afraid of him(as evidenced by her buying a house, having no traps, and not even thinking about him outside of her book) Michael was essentially a powerless senior citizen. It wasn’t until Corey led the cop down into the sewer and Michael killed him that he got some of his power and strength back.

I think what you described of Michael doing a bunch of killing and then them facing off has already happened in H2O and so it would’ve been a rehash if they did that exact same thing in this one.

This movie felt the most like Halloween 3 season of the witch(as evident by them using the exact same title font) where it’s kind of like an anthology movie but this time with just a little bit of Michael. I understand that disappointed a lot of people, but you did have the first two movies of him killing everyone in sight that I don’t think you needed to do it again in this one for it to be a complete story.

Jiddy

I wear my Meatball Badge with honor.
Hoopla Cash
$ 800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Corey thing makes sense when you realize that after Michael disappeared at the end of the last movie the town needed someone else to project their hatred onto, and he was the scapegoat, they basically spent 4 years bullying him into being a person who snapped.

Plus, Michael, not being in the movie a lot makes sense when you realize a lot of his persona fed off of fear, and when Laurie moved on and was no longer afraid of him(as evidenced by her buying a house, having no traps, and not even thinking about him outside of her book) Michael was essentially a powerless senior citizen. It wasn’t until Corey led the cop down into the sewer and Michael killed him that he got some of his power and strength back.

I think what you described of Michael doing a bunch of killing and then them facing off has already happened in H2O and so it would’ve been a rehash if they did that exact same thing in this one.

This movie felt the most like Halloween 3 season of the witch(as evident by them using the exact same title font) where it’s kind of like an anthology movie but this time with just a little bit of Michael. I understand that disappointed a lot of people, but you did have the first two movies of him killing everyone in sight that I don’t think you needed to do it again in this one for it to be a complete story.

Eh...This movie was extremely forgettable. Focusing on some out of nowhere character for a classic series finale was lame. Shame it had to end this way. Mikey boy deserved better. Still my number one horror bae though. Going to see him tonight at Universal Halloween Horror Nights. Halloween has its own haunted house. I know who won't be in there....Corey.

wazzu31

Never go full Husky
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don’t know why people online are bitching and moaning about this, I thought it was a fine end to this trilogy. I liked what they did with the Corey character I thought that was about as perfect of an ending as you could create for Michael Myers.
Eh, it was the worst end to a trilogy ever made. Corey would’ve been a solid character in Halloween kills and had he been become the new shape if Michael and Laurie died in Ends. But they spent the entire movie building him (a D character) up and Laurie’s granddaughter up like it was just some normal movie. C for the individual movie but F for it being the ending of a trilogy. And F- for the death of Michael Myers. It should have been Laurie rips off his mask so we see his old ass and does a double suicide with the butcher knife.

Nothing about End makes any sense with the trilogy arch or even Carpenter’s Michael Myers. He hides out like a Coward? Gets his ass kicked by some dork? Dies in compactor after proven in the previous movie he has easily survive every type of killing. I liked it but it was an ok B movie but follows the new Star Wars movies when it makes zero sense but has the same characters. It’s like Hollywood writers now are affirmative action hires who don’t read, like or care about a franchise they write about.