• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

GWT: 49ers vs Ravens

ViperVisor

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Super better on ESPN pod said he is going in on the over 38.5

I can see how both offenses are overlooked. Maybe also wondering if the defenses are more worn on 3 days rest.

Crimsoncrew

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Super better on ESPN pod said he is going in on the over 38.5

I can see how both offenses are overlooked. Maybe also wondering if the defenses are more worn on 3 days rest.

That should be an advantage for our D, which basically only played half a game on Sunday.

I wonder if it won't be more of a low-scoring game, as the offenses won't have had as much time for installation and both Ds are quite good.

tomikcon1971

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
MaioccoCSN Matt Maiocco
No changes to 49ers practice report: FB Bruce Miller (concussion) still not cleared to get out on the field.

tomikcon1971

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
MaioccoCSN Matt Maiocco
WR Crabtree (foot), CB Culliver (shoulder), Anthony Davis (ankle), WR Braylon Edwards (knee) and Gore (knee) were limited, and should play.

Southern9er

Refugee
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
I can't wait to watch the post-game handshake; especially if the Ravens win. The Harbaughs may end up in a fist fight out on the field.

I think a "pinky shake" would be appropriate and a nice little in your face to The Schwartz...but as you know "...brother's don't shake hands...brothers gotta hug!"

Ray_Dogg

Troll Hunter
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ya'll are messing with the mojo. I gotta start the thread and stick it on Wednesday. We are undefeated when I do if I recall correctly.

Crimsoncrew

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Ya'll are messing with the mojo. I gotta start the thread and stick it on Wednesday. We are undefeated when I do if I recall correctly.

It's ok, Ray. I'll be wearing my Justin Smith jersey.

Yadahell

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Was about to post this one myself. Both guys taking us. Interesting. I do think we can hold that offense in check if we are able to limit the big play. Ray Rice on screen passes scares me a bit, but we kept Shady McCoy in check.

I was surprised as well. Flacco has been erratic the last month or so and I think our defense can capitalize on a couple of his mistakes.

Rice is always scary as a matchup, but he seems to disappear in games if he doesn't get going early. With Willis and Bowman in the middle- I feel good about holding Ray in-check on screens too.

Smith needs to keep his passes down as he tends to have them sail on him on the road at times. An errant high pass could easily come back the other way if Reed is around.

EaseUrStorm

Chief Imagination Officer
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Reed might do a number on Alex this game, and that scares me. Think Alex may justifiably have happy feet and be indecisive in the pocket. Needs to be more aware when he scrambles in this one because those guys will try to kill him. He's been taking some big hits lately, and needs to protect himself. Really need Gore to step up and move the chains.

Maybe we can beat them 9-7 with three FG's. Ginn TD return would be huge in this one.

dlockwood8

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ravens 23
49ers 13

It is simply too much to ask a team with one day of rest and one day of practice to travel 3,000 miles and play one of the league's best teams in their arena. The string stops here.

You ever have any positive outlooks?

luckyluke22

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Just arrived in Baltimore. Already seen a few Niner Jerseys. Definitely getting amped. Tailgating about to begin in Parking Lot A. Let's get this party started!