• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

GWT: 49ers vs Ravens

CalamityX11

49ersDevilsYanksNets
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hope A Davis can make it for Thursday.... we need him very much against these big Ravns(power for power since none are the speedy variety)

MW49ers5

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
No problem...I do what I can. :)

You do plenty, my friend!

Can you believe it, '71 - We're finally headed back to the post-season - (yeah, I'm a little pre-mature, but I'll bet against anyone who dares to say otherwise!!) ;)

tomikcon1971

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Can you believe it, '71 - We're finally headed back to the post-season - (yeah, I'm a little pre-mature, but I'll bet against anyone who dares to say otherwise!!) ;)

Thanks. It's been tooooo long MW......I had a feeling we could squeak out the crown in the NFC West this year, but I figured 10 wins was the absolute max. We should easily get to 12 or 13 at this point. It's amazing to me how much more Harbaugh is getting out of this team. A true indictment of Sing's abilities (or lack thereof) as a HC.

CalamityX11

49ersDevilsYanksNets
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

little pre-mature, ha, that's what she said!

tomikcon1971

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Haha...they are already calling it the Harbowl.

RobertPhD01

49er Faithful Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Ravens always play a physical game! With Ray coming back they should be ready to go. This is a strong test on the road for the 49ers!! Toughest game of the year so far! Go 49ers!!

Crimsoncrew

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
I knew we dominate TOP in the last game, but didn't realize until just now that we held the ball for 44 minutes. That's incredible. It should mean that our D is relatively well-rested this week. I hope it doesn't also mean our offense will be a bit slow, though generally you worry more about the D than the O in terms of TOP since the O basically drives the action.

BINGO

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Terrell Suggs SCARES the sh8t of out me. The man will torment us.

threelittleturds

anteater
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm shocked I'm going to say this, but I hope Anthony Davis can play.

So do I, but that is just because I have no idea how Boone will hold up. I know Davis may get beat here or there, but Davis has done well against some good pass rushers... he kept the roided out monster in Green Bay in check a year ago.

EaseUrStorm

Chief Imagination Officer
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
I'm shocked I'm going to say this, but I hope Anthony Davis can play.

Noticed a lot more pressure on QB after he went down in the last game. Got a long way to go but he's improved a ton since last year.

Also hope Gore's ankles are ready for this one because we'll need him to carry the offense. Or let me re-phrase - to pull the offense slowly up a hill in this one.

iHATEdodgers

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What's the NFL rule pertaining to ejections? Once ejected, that means the player will automatically miss the next game?

If so, we are screwed to some extent in keeping Torrey Smith on lock.

I read - maybe on sfgate yesterday - that the league would consider his ejection from the game a "suspension" so he should be good to go against the Ravens. I hope so.

Seems fair in light of the fact that he was just responding to that smack on the head - still a stoopid reaction though.

h0ckeysk83r

Haters gonna hate
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Noticed a lot more pressure on QB after he went down in the last game. Got a long way to go but he's improved a ton since last year.

Also hope Gore's ankles are ready for this one because we'll need him to carry the offense. Or let me re-phrase - to pull the offense slowly up a hill in this one.

Hope so too, but honestly i dont see either teams run games being a factor. Maybe possilby towards the end of the game, because this game will be one physical game. Thank god for the long rest afterwards.