• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Guice to miss time with injury..get ready AP

kbso83432

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm ready to see what AP has. I never understood the rush to play Guice with a thousand yard back on the roster. I would slow play it with him. He's the future and we probably aren't going anywhere this year anyway.

Sportster 72

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm ready to see what AP has. I never understood the rush to play Guice with a thousand yard back on the roster. I would slow play it with him. He's the future and we probably aren't going anywhere this year anyway.

They are not as multiple with AP. He is an I back and wants to line up 7 yards behind the center. If Guice had stayed healthy and was productive it would make it harder on the D to key in what the Skins are doing.

I expect Gruden will try to play Peterson closer but we will just have to wait and see how that works for him.

kbso83432

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They are not as multiple with AP. He is an I back and wants to line up 7 yards behind the center. If Guice had stayed healthy and was productive it would make it harder on the D to key in what the Skins are doing.

I expect Gruden will try to play Peterson closer but we will just have to wait and see how that works for him.

That's a good point. Didn't think about that. Cooley said Guice was money in pass pro on his podcast. I still don't see us as a playoff team so Guice should come back when he is 100%. There should be no rush to play him.

kbso83432

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We will lose some diversity scheme wise, but I'm hoping AP can average more than 1.8ypc

To be fair, on Cooely's breakdown, he said Guice didn't miss anything which tells me Cox and that Eagles front is still good and more importantly we miss the hell outta Trent Williams.

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We will lose some diversity scheme wise, but I'm hoping AP can average more than 1.8ypc

To be fair, on Cooely's breakdown, he said Guice didn't miss anything which tells me Cox and that Eagles front is still good and more importantly we miss the hell outta Trent Williams.
TW has been on our o/line and our run game sucked ass . the eagles front is just damn good