• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Gudlevskis shines but lightning lose

Todd1a

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Montreal needed a power play to solve Gudlevskis! i'm very up set with the refs calling a trip with 2 mins to go left in the game! in playoff hockey! I wanted to see a 5 on 5 game winner! it was a great season and yes tampa will be back in the playoffs next season. Will andres lindback come back ? I say no. Will ryan callahan come back ? I say yes he will. Who will back up ben bishop ? I say Gudlevskis, Andrey Vasilevskiy or the team will sign Al Montoya. I do think Jon cooper screwed up and should have started Gudlevskis in game 3! lindback was not getting the job done to stay in the net. Yes the team played bad and the defense played badly! but lindback has got to make more key saves. Can't wait for next season lightning fans! Drouin will make his nhl debut palat, Johnson, Kucherov and others should keep getting better. Keep your heads up guys go lightning! Stamkos and Ben bishop heal up and we will see you guys next season!

DoobeeDoobeeDoo

The Doobster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bishop should be backed up by Vasilevski IMO. Lindback, Gudlevskis, & Wilcox should be trade bait IMO.

Todd1a

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
my gut tells me yzerman will want Vasilevski playing games being a starter for the crunch. Key in making goalies good is getting them starts and playing time.

DoobeeDoobeeDoo

The Doobster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
my gut tells me yzerman will want Vasilevski playing games being a starter for the crunch. Key in making goalies good is getting them starts and playing time.

Probably true but Lindback & Gudlevskis aren't the future of this team, and Wilcox got exposed by Union in the final, might as well get Vasilevski some NHL experience. He actually has the potential to be the #1 goalie over Bishop one day.

Todd1a

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Probably true but Lindback & Gudlevskis aren't the future of this team, and Wilcox got exposed by Union in the final, might as well get Vasilevski some NHL experience. He actually has the potential to be the #1 goalie over Bishop one day.
I agree with you doobee I'm just telling you how steve yzerman plans and thinks. I think Gudlevskis is are future back up to Vasilevski. Bishop will be traded big ben is a nhl starter Vasilevski is going to be better then bishop I think.

DoobeeDoobeeDoo

The Doobster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree with you doobee I'm just telling you how steve yzerman plans and thinks. I think Gudlevskis is are future back up to Vasilevski. Bishop will be traded big ben is a nhl starter Vasilevski is going to be better then bishop I think.

Oh believe me dude, I know what you were sayin', you were just sayin' it like it is, not how it should be. I agree with you. That's probably how they'll play it.

Todd1a

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh believe me dude, I know what you were sayin', you were just sayin' it like it is, not how it should be. I agree with you. That's probably how they'll play it.
Ya what I want is Ben Bishop to start 50 games next season and have Andrei Vasilevski back him up and play 32 games. Reduce the wear and tear on big bens body! It just sucks that Bishop has still never started a nhl playoff game yet and lindback has started 4! Bishop deserved the playoffs he got us there.

DoobeeDoobeeDoo

The Doobster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ya what I want is Ben Bishop to start 50 games next season and have Andrei Vasilevski back him up and play 32 games. Reduce the wear and tear on big bens body! It just sucks that Bishop has still never started a nhl playoff game yet and lindback has started 4! Bishop deserved the playoffs he got us there.

I agree, I think we have similar ideas for the Lightning as far as goaltending is concerned.

Todd1a

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree, I think we have similar ideas for the Lightning as far as goaltending is concerned.
yzerman scares me I just hope lindback is done in tampa! it's time to move on from lindback we have seen him for two years! he is not a number one goaltender! We have Bishop and two prospects that have proved to be better then lindback.

DoobeeDoobeeDoo

The Doobster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
yzerman scares me I just hope lindback is done in tampa! it's time to move on from lindback we have seen him for two years! he is not a number one goaltender! We have Bishop and two prospects that have proved to be better then lindback.

I agree, only thing Lindback has going for him is his size, he has no technique, no skills, really just big for nothing.

Bolt Fore

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Right Doobee & Todd, I'll be disappointed if they resign Lindback , just let him go if you can't trade him.

Todd1a

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Right Doobee & Todd, I'll be disappointed if they resign Lindback , just let him go if you can't trade him.

We shall see bolt let's hope lindback heads to FA! if we tender offer him that's 2 million since he made 1.8 ugh no way let him go.

Bolt Fore

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Another bad decision I believe was scratching Kucherov for Crombeen. Kuch got the first goal of this series.