• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

GS is the most overrated team in nba history

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Their last years championship was with a major asterisk, and now they are losing at home to the thunder...the first playoff team they have faced in over 2 years that wasn't injured
The Thunder choked three times in a row - and now the Warriors are going to win it again over Lebron James

lebron23james

Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Thunder choked three times in a row - and now the Warriors are going to win it again over Lebron James

Yea i didn't account for how bad the thunder would choke...

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LA is Lob City....Oakland is Choke City....Warriors just another one and done....

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good call

The Thunder choked times in a row and yes I believed that they would win the series, but that was before I knew that the refs would give them three games in a row with bad fouls. Congratulations on the championship. The Cavaliers earned it with those bribes to the ref's

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wonder how much of a bribe Cleveland had to give the NBA

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How did the NBA talk Curry into firing up all those backboard cracking bricks? Curry looked like Uwe Blab firing up airballs
They didn't - they can't do everything - but they did give Cleveland a ton of bad calls - otherwise Cleveland would never have won three games straight.

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They didn't - they can't do everything - but they did give Cleveland a ton of bad calls - otherwise Cleveland would never have won three games straight.
Sour grapes. GS was up 3-1, got their ass kicked, plain and simple

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sour grapes. GS was up 3-1, got their ass kicked, plain and simple
They are going to have summer to think about all of the shots they missed, I'm a Lakers fan any way, so it's okay. The Warriors problem is they don't have an inside game and they are to dependent on an inside game which is how Cleveland wore them down this game. I was kind of skeptical when the Warriors lost Bogut for the series, but was hoping he wasn't that huge. Consider how much better the Cavs would be with Wiggins instead of Love the bum they traded him for

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dude u sound so buthurt right now, I love it lol
Not at all - now you sound like my dumb ass brother. Some one asked If I was lonely and sad since our mother passed and he got pissed because I said not at all. I guess he wanted me to be miserable. Lebron had a lot of help from the refs, but still no excuse for GS to miss that many shots though

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not at all - now you sound like my dumb ass brother. Some one asked If I was lonely and sad since our mother passed and he got pissed because I said not at all. I guess he wanted me to be miserable. Lebron had a lot of help from the refs, but still no excuse for GS to miss that many shots though
No they didn't. If GS hit the shots they hit in the regular season, they win. Steph 1-6 down the stretch is why they lost. Last year when GS won, Cleveland didn't have Kyrie or KLove....those are called the breaks..