• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Gruden replacement watch

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not sure which one you are referring to, but neither appears to be ready. Which means they probably will be our HC and starting QB next year.

the coach

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Here is the thing about a new HC

As long as brucifer is around the candidates need to know that the skins FO won’t humiliate them in public and in private .

Brucifer is only interested in being the smartest guy in the room and winning any intrigues or power struggles that arise .

need proof ? I give you Scott Mcloughan . It wasn’t enough to simply fire him . No he had to smear him in the press and take money away from him if he could .

to a lesser degree look what JG got , fired during the season was bad enough but he had to be the FO. Spokesman for every intrigue from RG3 to KC to TW and all the others in between .

now let’s look at the Shanahan debacle and the drafts . He was supposed to have a say and control but he did not

and let’s look at BC ,he said he wanted control of personnel like he should get but apparently we have FO guys backdooring him and tell Haskins he is the starter .

this is why we will end up with a 3rd tier HC As long as brucifer is in charge

he botched the KC situation , he botched the CDC situation and he is botching TW’s situation

I have no doubt he will screw up Reed , Norman , RK flowers and scherf

j_y19

ESPN Cast Off
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Here is the thing about a new HC

As long as brucifer is around the candidates need to know that the skins FO won’t humiliate them in public and in private .

Brucifer is only interested in being the smartest guy in the room and winning any intrigues or power struggles that arise .

need proof ? I give you Scott Mcloughan . It wasn’t enough to simply fire him . No he had to smear him in the press and take money away from him if he could .

to a lesser degree look what JG got , fired during the season was bad enough but he had to be the FO. Spokesman for every intrigue from RG3 to KC to TW and all the others in between .

now let’s look at the Shanahan debacle and the drafts . He was supposed to have a say and control but he did not

and let’s look at BC ,he said he wanted control of personnel like he should get but apparently we have FO guys backdooring him and tell Haskins he is the starter .

this is why we will end up with a 3rd tier HC As long as brucifer is in charge

he botched the KC situation , he botched the CDC situation and he is botching TW’s situation

I have no doubt he will screw up Reed , Norman , RK flowers and scherf

You are absolutely right. Allen, as a proxy for Snyder, fucks up everything he touches. Unfortunately we may not even get a 3rd tier HC. I'd bet even money now that Callahan will be the HC next year. Because he will be the best we can get and Dan and Bruce know they own him and can meddle at will.

Stymietee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If Urban Meyer wants to come out of retirement in order to take an NFL job, here are the leading jobs for him. In no particular order of importance:

1. Dallas__ He's already made it clear that he wants that job if Dallas decides to go in a different direction and fires Garrett.

2. Miami__ A likely landing spot for Joe Burrow his former QB at Ohio State. Meyer also once coached at UF where he won 2 National Championships.

3. Cincinnati__ Currently holds the first pick in the draft and the presumptive Joe Burrow sweepstakes. Meyer has a long history in Ohio having been born, educated and cementing his legendary Ohioan status as head coach at Ohio State. If all holds true, the remaining question surrounds the Bengals willingness to replace the newly hired Zac Taylor after one season.

4. Washington__ Admittedly the longest of long shots, but will the opportunity to win with the same QB that he had at Ohio State, be enough to lure him to an organization most infamously known throughout the country for its dysfunction, than its ability to win games?

tomcat1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If Urban Meyer wants to come out of retirement in order to take an NFL job, here are the leading jobs for him. In no particular order of importance:

1. Dallas__ He's already made it clear that he wants that job if Dallas decides to go in a different direction and fires Garrett.

2. Miami__ A likely landing spot for Joe Burrow his former QB at Ohio State. Meyer also once coached at UF where he won 2 National Championships.

3. Cincinnati__ Currently holds the first pick in the draft and the presumptive Joe Burrow sweepstakes. Meyer has a long history in Ohio having been born, educated and cementing his legendary Ohioan status as head coach at Ohio State. If all holds true, the remaining question surrounds the Bengals willingness to replace the newly hired Zac Taylor after one season.

4. Washington__ Admittedly the longest of long shots, but will the opportunity to win with the same QB that he had at Ohio State, be enough to lure him to an organization most infamously known throughout the country for its dysfunction, than its ability to win games?

If Urban decides to go the NFL route I feel pretty sure that he would demand more power with player personnel, decision making, etc. than he would possibly be allowed to have in Washington.

Stymietee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If Urban decides to go the NFL route I feel pretty sure that he would demand more power with player personnel, decision making, etc. than he would possibly be allowed to have in Washington.

I agree with you and if he does come to D.C. then it's reasonable to believe that the Albatross is no longer here. I'm rooting for Meyer!

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
if allen is around you will get a 3rd tier coach at best

Sportster 72

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Matt Rhule's Baylor team is undefeated and up pretty big against Oklahoma. I would love him to coach my team but I don't want him to come to the Redskins and have to deal with this dysfunction.

Sportster 72

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would be okay with Lewis but can't imagine him wanting to be here after leaving years ago due to dysfunction.

Buffalo_Nickel_1

Hoopla Cash
$ 268.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Coach Norvell from memphis is my choice

kbso83432

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
JP said this morning that he doesn't see how anybody survives 1-15 when asked about Bruce.

Gregg Williams. He wouldn't be my first choice, but he's my first choice of the guys I think we could get.

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
JP said this morning that he doesn't see how anybody survives 1-15 when asked about Bruce.

Gregg Williams. He wouldn't be my first choice, but he's my first choice of the guys I think we could get.
I wouldn’t be upset with that

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

We could get him too

kbso83432

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think hiring Gregg would usher in the 43 defense.

Allen
Payne
Ioannidis
Kerrigan

Sweat
Foster
Young

That could be a formidable front seven.

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00