• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Gruden replacement watch

V AZARIAH V

HTTR!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh... and we can't forget 'the ole ball coach' to add to the list of Redskins HCs that no other team was dumb enough to want.

j_y19

ESPN Cast Off
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just curious...

Why would ANY Coach, worth even half a crap, be willing to come in to Danny Snyder's dumpster fire?
Have you seen any coach here worth half a crap lately? In short, they won't. At least no under the current structure.

j_y19

ESPN Cast Off
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh... and we can't forget 'the ole ball coach' to add to the list of Redskins HCs that no other team was dumb enough to want.
This franchise is where HC's go to watch their careers die. Think about it, other than Marty, what HC has ever gone on the coach anywhere in this league after they left here?

V AZARIAH V

HTTR!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This franchise is where HC's go to watch their careers die. Think about it, other than Marty, what HC has ever gone on the coach anywhere in this league after they left here?

Ya... that was kind of the point I was making.

Most, if not all, of Marty's success was before the Redskins, not after.

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thanks man... I'm not that new. Been lurking here since just after the ESPN board shut down.

Just haven't had much to say because my team is a f'n joke.

(look at my sig)

well hopefully you can chime in from time to time

Sportster 72

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lol... ok.

And you also get to go down as a loser Head coach.

Tell me. Which Head Coach (in the Snyder era) has ended up being successful anywhere after being HC of the Redskins?

And tell me, the last coach, hired by the Redskins that another team actually wanted.

I mean, I'm looking at a couple washed up has been ex-head coaches, a quarter back coach and a coach that is where he's at because of the accomplishments of his brother.

I answered this the other day …. the only guy to get a HCs job after being head coach here. Marty Schottenheimer.

Sportster 72

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Have you seen any coach here worth half a crap lately? In short, they won't. At least no under the current structure.

There have been two here that were good coaches but looked like they were neutered here. Joe Gibbs and Mike Shanahan. As I mentioned the other day also we are a breeding ground for assistant coaches who have had success with other teams. Lewis, McVay, Shanahan and LaFleur (so far) I am not going to include Gregg Williams because I don't think he has had great success. He is well known for bounty gate.

V AZARIAH V

HTTR!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There have been two here that were good coaches but looked like they were neutered here. Joe Gibbs and Mike Shanahan. As I mentioned the other day also we are a breeding ground for assistant coaches who have had success with other teams. Lewis, McVay, Shanahan and LaFleur (so far) I am not going to include Gregg Williams because I don't think he has had great success. He is well known for bounty gate.

Niether of those coaches were good (under Snyder)

Gibbs was a washed up has been that had the game pass him by.

Shanahan was a stubborn idiot that blew up a good defense to run 3/4 just because he wanted a 3/4 because he wanted to run a 3/4... (that was just the first of many dumb moves he made)

tomcat1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
welcome to SportsHoopla

answer , not as long as BA is here for sure

I just thought of the answer to our problem. LET'S IMPEACH SNYDER!

Think about it, if we do that BA goes with him. Do we have enough votes?

Sportster 72

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Niether of those coaches were good (under Snyder)

Gibbs was a washed up has been that had the game pass him by.

Shanahan was a stubborn idiot that blew up a good defense to run 3/4 just because he wanted a 3/4 because he wanted to run a 3/4... (that was just the first of many dumb moves he made)

I don't blame the coaches … it what happens when you coach for this team. I know it isn't football but Gibbs seems to know how to build a winning organization in NASCAR. One of the all time great coaches.

V AZARIAH V

HTTR!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't blame the coaches … it what happens when you coach for this team. I know it isn't football but Gibbs seems to know how to build a winning organization in NASCAR. One of the all time great coaches.

Don't get me wrong... I love and respect Gibbs 1.0

Gibbs 2.0 should have passed and stayed away.

tomcat1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

That's because Gibbs is a leader of men and nobody's puppet!

kbso83432

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I do agree with you on Shanahan blowing up a top 10 defense for no reason at all other than being hellbent on running a 34. I must defend my guy Gibbs though. A washed up Gibbs took us to the playoffs twice and won a playoff game. He was also a Carlos Rogers dropped pick6 away from probably playing in an NFC championship game.

It was reported that Gregg was talking shit about Joe behind his back and that might have cost him the HC job in DC because Dan worships Joe. Which leads me to my last point that Joe was the only guy able to keep Dan at bay and keep the likes of Bruce and Vinny away.

Sportster 72

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I do agree with you on Shanahan blowing up a top 10 defense for no reason at all other than being hellbent on running a 34. I must defend my guy Gibbs though. A washed up Gibbs took us to the playoffs twice and won a playoff game. He was also a Carlos Rogers dropped pick6 away from probably playing in an NFC championship game.

It was reported that Gregg was talking shit about Joe behind his back and that might have cost him the HC job in DC because Dan worships Joe. Which leads me to my last point that Joe was the only guy able to keep Dan at bay and keep the likes of Bruce and Vinny away.

That was my point earlier. As well as Gibbs did (two playoffs) Dan and Vinny were in the way. Even if Gibbs was 10+ years behind what was currently going on in the NFL …. you think the guy couldn't figure it out in 4 years. Scuse me, we are talking one of the NFLs great coaches.

tomcat1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

This is what leaders do!

tomcat1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Gibbs 2.0 would have passed and stayed away if he had not taught his son well how to run his NASCAR team. Great leaders not only lead well, they teach well too.

Stymietee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I just thought of the answer to our problem. LET'S IMPEACH SNYDER!

Think about it, if we do that BA goes with him. Do we have enough votes?

I would love to be able to do this, however, while getting the required number of votes in our HOUSE might not be an issue, we would certainly have a lot of trouble in getting support from those who believe that CLIMATE CHANGE is merely a hoax!:D:pound::D:pound:

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would love to be able to do this, however, while getting the required number of votes in our HOUSE might not be an issue, we would certainly have a lot of trouble in getting support from those who believe that CLIMATE CHANGE is merely a hoax!:D:pound::D:pound:
no politics of any kind on the board

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am not chilling when it comes to politics on the board , not allowed , not even jokingly because it opens the door

Stymietee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
no politics of any kind on the board

There's no way that you are able to tell me that you don't recognize this "play" on words. Nothing about this post was political in nature.

The use of "our house" clearly references this site and "climate change" was a clear reference to his use of impeaching Snyder.

It's clever, not political, however, if we are going to strictly adhere to zero political word references, then perhaps prohibiting all words with political ties is best. Here are a few that are commonly used here: (derivatives from the base word is implied)

1. Fire
2. Fired
3. Promote
4. Cover
5. Defense
6. Offensive (offense)
7. "R" team name
8. Intercept
9. Blow-up
10. Stop
11. Power
12. Men