• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Gruden QB Camp

michaelwarner

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Has anyone been watching these? I've seen the following:

Luck
Griffin
Osweiler
Wilson

I have to say, Russell Wilson was unbelievably impressive. He screams leader. I'm sure a lot of you watched a lot more Big Ten games than I did but I thought he was elite when I saw him play. I know we have a lot of QB depth but I'd rather have him in the 4th or 5th than Johnson or Tolzien.

This show has gotten worse since it first started. And there are 10 guys he's evaluating this year. AND, he loves all of them. Still, it definitely shows glimpses of who these guys are. I remember being totally impressed by Dalton last year. Wilson's reminds me of that.

Kinzu

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Russel has potential but the height will hurt his draft value. The same goes for Kellen Moore. I like Moore and think has a great mind for the QB position, but he lacks the physical tools scouts want in a NFL QB. I think either of them in the late rounds will make their team better even as career backups. They would both work hard and be ready for their shot.

michaelwarner

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Russel has potential but the height will hurt his draft value. The same goes for Kellen Moore. I like Moore and think has a great mind for the QB position, but he lacks the physical tools scouts want in a NFL QB. I think either of them in the late rounds will make their team better even as career backups. They would both work hard and be ready for their shot.

If Wilson was 3 inches taller he'd be a 1st rounder. I agree with you about Moore. They both have off the charts smarts. But Wilson is physically a specimen.

Flyingiguana

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i think moore might be cfl material

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
It sure would be nice if he would stop running replays of a guy running on to the field or something like that and actually break down some film with them. I know it's only a half hour show but I would like to see him break down a few situations good and bad, maybe an example of good and bad:
1. Footwork
2. Reads
3. Short, Medium, and Long Throws
4. Pocket Pressence

Instead it is just him sitting there doing and saying nothing. This show has potential to be so much more. If they actually treated it more like a private workout session I would be glued to the TV for an hour plus every time.

BINGO

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
I really like work done by the Fired Florida Coaches Association.

In particular, I admire Gruden's personality. The guy cracks me up man with some of the things he says / his expressions. I just think he has a very good sense of humor. When he commented on Brock Osweiler's tatoos, saying he was going to get the same tats "tonight" had me laughing for some reason. There are a lot of other instances where he had me rolling with his expressions / comments.

bigninerfan56

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The show sucks this year plain and simple. Very little football breakdown. Who cares what some fan looks like in the stands, I've seen him focus on a fan two seperate times. The first two seasons where way better than this one.

Bemular

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It sure would be nice if he would stop running replays of a guy running on to the field or something like that and actually break down some film with them. I know it's only a half hour show but I would like to see him break down a few situations good and bad, maybe an example of good and bad:
1. Footwork
2. Reads
3. Short, Medium, and Long Throws
4. Pocket Pressence

Instead it is just him sitting there doing and saying nothing. This show has potential to be so much more. If they actually treated it more like a private workout session I would be glued to the TV for an hour plus every time.

This!