• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Greg Olson to Seattle.

SeattleCoug

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dissly is JAG.

Dissly was a borderline top 5 TE the first 5 weeks before he got hurt week 6.

Higbee preformed in a similar fashion the final 5 weeks.

Both probably have roughly the same outlook and have to prove whats been a small sample size thus far. Dissly's injury obviously maybe knocks him down a notch but being it was in October he should be fine for the start of the year

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Both probably have roughly the same outlook and have to prove whats been a small sample size thus far. Dissly's injury obviously maybe knocks him down a notch but being it was in October he should be fine for the start of the year

...and will have to compete with Olsen now, just like Higbee will have to compete with Everett. Rams options are both young though (like Dissly), and I wouldn't expect Olsen to stay healthy at this point in his career.

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Similar is a bit of an overstatement. Higbee was getting 100 yards per game, whereas Dissly only topped 62 yards once, and topped out at 81. Seattle did look for Dissly more frequently in the redzone though.

Sharkonabicycle

Bipedal Sea Dog
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Similar is a bit of an overstatement. Higbee was getting 100 yards per game, whereas Dissly only topped 62 yards once, and topped out at 81. Seattle did look for Dissly more frequently in the redzone though.

I will say the Rams do pass a lot more than Seattle, though. I didn't get into any advanced statistics, just noticed they're not as run oriented as Seattle.

Tapey

Hooplas biggest Cardinals homer.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You can look up stats just as easily as I can post them.
Oh no i did, that’s why I said prove it, the only thing that looks better for your boi is he hasn’t had 2 season ending injuries

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

this is false. Dissly was good dont get me wrong, But higbee was unreal.......its not really close.

Dissly avg 5.2 catches per game. 52.4 yardsgame. 0.8 td/g
0 games over 100 yards

Higbee avg 8.6 catches per game. 104.4yads/game. 0.4 td/g
4 games over 100 yards.

Higbee literally had DOUBLE the yards dissly did.......

I should of read that @shopson67 already stated this.

During that stretch btw higbees lowest game was 84 yards, while dissly's BEST was 81

SeattleCoug

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
this is false. Dissly was good dont get me wrong, But higbee was unreal.......its not really close.

0 games over 100 yards

4 games over 100 yards.

During that stretch btw higbees lowest game was 84 yards, while dissly's BEST was 81

Fair, was more trying to point out both were good in small stretches but neither is necessarily proven yet. Higbee more proven and more healthy at this point

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

0 games over 100 yards

4 games over 100 yards.

Higbee became a big part of the Rams offense, which was a surprise because to begin the season he was the second TE on the Rams. He became the chain mover to some degree for the Rams. Dissly was never that. At the the time Carson & Penny were healthy and Lockett and Metcalf were the main passing targets. Dissly was the big play/ red zone target and he was dang good at that and if he can be that this year Seahawks fans will love it.
Different teams, different offense, different usage. Think both could be consider up and coming, if ( and if is big) Dissly can stay healthy.