• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Greg Hardy woman beating photos emerge on Deadspin

Caliskinsfan

Burgundy & Gold Forevah
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,569.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I do want to make the point that I'm also quite uneasy about Galette on my own team. Some equally disturbing circumstances surrounding him IMO.

Ricky Roma

The Catch
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Stephen A Smith likes him even more now. How does that guy have a job when he worships Floyd Mayweather, Hardy and when the Rice thing came out basically said "But look what she did".

It's the sign of the times. The vile thug culture of the current generation isn't just accepted...it's promoted. It's expected. Ray Lewis, the benchmark of this nonsense, is celebrated as a hero and also shares time on the same network....double murder or not.

Greg Hardy isn't too different...so...he's cool I guess. It's a problem for me, as I just can't relate to any of this crap. My interest in the game as declined substantially.

Cyder

Justin
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's the sign of the times. The vile thug culture of the current generation isn't just accepted...it's promoted. It's expected. Ray Lewis, the benchmark of this nonsense, is celebrated as a hero and also shares time on the same network....double murder or not.

Greg Hardy isn't too different...so...he's cool I guess.

Not to mention Lewis having kids with 4 or 5 women. Great role model for the NFL & ESPN to throw out there. But what do we expect from people who hire Chris Carter, Warren Sapp & Michael Irvin to talk to young players and advise them to have fall guys if they break the law. Those 3 shouldn't be advising anyone considering their pasts. I guess Sapp can lecture them how to blow 50 mil, declare bankruptcy and still live high on the hog.

Cyder

Justin
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I do want to make the point that I'm also quite uneasy about Galette on my own team. Some equally disturbing circumstances surrounding him IMO.

I have my own pot suspended (Which take 4 positive tests), driving at 140mph with a kid in a car reeking of pot, embarrassment on my team too.

Ricky Roma

The Catch
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not to mention Lewis having kids with 4 or 5 women. Great role model for the NFL & ESPN to throw out there. But what do we expect from people who hire Chris Carter, Warren Sapp & Michael Irvin to talk to young players and advise them to have fall guys if they break the law. Those 3 shouldn't be advising anyone considering their pasts. I guess Sapp can lecture them how to blow 50 mil, declare bankruptcy and still live high on the hog.

Yup....you can add Deion Sanders to that list as well. It's a sad product of society, but they are only there to cater to their own. Unfortunately, for every one person who would rather listen to Mike Mayock break down film, you have a dozen who want to see how cool Michael Irvin looks in his pimp suit, mumblin' about 'the U.'

Podunkparte

12 > 49
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,184.88
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This sucks for sure.

But I am very much in the 2nd Chance camp.

Lots of people do some bad shit and get 2nd chances.

He's got a lot to prove, but I'm willing to let him try.

And not just because I'm a Dallas fan.

Bullshit

If this were a Seahawk you would be pushing for the death penalty

Cyder

Justin
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yup....you can add Deion Sanders to that list as well. It's a sad product of society, but they are only there to cater to their own. Unfortunately, for every one person who would rather listen to Mike Mayock break down film, you have a dozen who want to see how cool Michael Irvin looks in his pimp suit, mumblin' about 'the U.'

It must piss them all off that Michael Strahan can now buy and sell all of them despite never beating up a woman, never getting caught in a hotel room with hookers and coke, never declared bankruptcy and actually had kids with a woman he was married to.

clemtheslowson

back from the dead
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It must piss them all off that Michael Strahan can now buy and sell all of them despite never beating up a woman, never getting caught in a hotel room with hookers and coke, never declared bankruptcy and actually had kids with a woman he was married to.
You forgot to mention that he is still relevant.

Iggloo

Fly, Eagles Fly
Hoopla Cash
$ 150.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Ricky Roma

The Catch
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I doubt it. If anything, I bet it pisses Strahan off. How is it that a seemingly normal, everyday guy is deemed somewhat irrelevant and dismissed, yet he can turn around and see a horde of degenerates worship at the feet of known thugs and punks like Sapp and Lewis?

It'll piss him off even more if he's replaced by one of these turds so that Fox can keep up with the times.

ATL96Steeler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The criminal justice system with its multitudes of standards for different people and situations is the great fail here.

Truly disgusting to me that the system enables a person to use dollars and position to affect cases.

Bitter reality.

That's always been the case though...I forget the Kennedy that killed that girl and never did a day in prison...maybe more than one Kennedy that money and power kept out of jail. Ben with the Vegas woman...we could go on and on...In most of those cases...the victim preferred to have the cash to go away.

cowboys5xsbs

Surprise Motherfucker
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
To be fair the courts still had a chance to take the case anyway but they thought there was not sufficient evidence and there was a bunch of holes in her story. From what I remeber the case was falling apart. I will not condone Hardy's actions but I was expecting alot worse.

Cyder

Justin
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I doubt it. If anything, I bet it pisses Strahan off. How is it that a seemingly normal, everyday guy is deemed somewhat irrelevant and dismissed, yet he can turn around and see a horde of degenerates worship at the feet of known thugs and punks like Sapp and Lewis?

It'll piss him off even more if he's replaced by one of these turds so that Fox can keep up with the times.

Strahan has the morning show, that's a cash cow. Basically a license to print money. The thugs could never pull of something like that. The Football commentary he does is chump change for him now. His fan base is 10 times all those other guys combined.