• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Greg Hardy woman beating photos emerge on Deadspin

Darrell Green Fan

The Voice of Reason
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Darrell,

It appears to me that your problems with Jerry were much broader when this all first started.

1)Nobody has ever signed with baggage like this?
2) Jerry made a move that would make Paterno proud?
3) and now these pic's come out and Jerry gives him a pass???

I will also point out that you keep accusing Jones of being an enabler.
But to make that call you would have to know all of the pubic and private conversations
the Cowboys have had with Hardy to make that call.

Your original comment:

My message has not changed, just my tone. First comment and subsequent follow ups were done full of coffee. If an angry old white guy full of caffeine can't get online and argue with Cowboys fans then that's a world I no longer want to be a part of.

R.J. MacReady

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My message has not changed, just my tone. First comment and subsequent follow ups were done full of coffee. If an angry old white guy full of caffeine can't get online and argue with Cowboys fans then that's a world I no longer want to be a part of.

You have a right to argue anything you want with anyone you want. And if you can't find anyone to argue with after your coffee, you can call on me.

And for the record, you will probably have the last laugh when it comes to Hardy. Evidence so far suggest that Hardy is not a man that is in full control of his actions yet. We shall see.

Darrell Green Fan

The Voice of Reason
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes, clear enough. You have an issue with Jerry calling Hardy a leader after he shoved a coach and yelled at Dez. I have completely missed Jerry calling him a leader after or because of the photos. If that exists, I'll have to see it.
The ph
You have a right to argue anything you want with anyone you want. And if you can't find anyone to argue with after your coffee, you can call on me.

And for the record, you will probably have the last laugh when it comes to Hardy. Evidence so far suggest that Hardy is not a man that is in full control of his actions yet. We shall see.

I don't know man, PacMan Jones is still in the league and nobody saw that crazy bastard lasting this long.

How many crazy fucks has your team had anyway? Dayum. And I didn't even count Dez, Hell I defended him in another thread.

Mitziman

i know you don't like to hear the truth, but...
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,454.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not flattering myself stating a known fact. YES...very much envious of a team that hasn't won dick in two decades and those two decades being the darkest in this teams storied history... YET it's still far better than Washington's last 20 years and it's not even close.

you are a poster child for Washington fan's and their spins when the topic is Dallas. Last place in the east is just that, and your teams have broken records. The benchmark for Redskin football has been the Dallas Cowboys for over 45 years. We don't have a "Washington Week"....your pathetic seasons center on "Dallas Week"

You shoulda just left it at being in the DC water. Washington football fans remain the worst and you've done nothing here but solidify the point.

What a bunch of BS "benchmark" chinwag from cowboyformwonderland's PDay. Why would the Cowboys be the "benchmark" for the Redskins? Packers, Bears yes…but, the Cowboys?

Is it because the Cowboys have more professional football championships than the Redskins? Or maybe, it's that the Cowboys are 0-2 against the Redskins in the playoffs? WTF?

Get off that donkey PDay, take off your mask and see where you continually pin that tail…i think it's stuck on fordmans a s s right now. Your the lucky winner, I guess.

I't's one of the best contest in sports bro. It's the Yankees vs Redsox, it's BAMA vs Auburn, it's OSU vs Michigan…it's Redskins vs. Cowboys. It's not a "benchmark" PDay, it's a rivalry.

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No Dude...it's exactly what I said it was.
Blame George Allen
Blame Danny for wanting the game ball with his first Dallas win
Blame the fame Dallas Week

Benchmark is most certainly it

Mitziman

i know you don't like to hear the truth, but...
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,454.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No Dude...it's exactly what I said it was.
Blame George Allen
Blame Danny for wanting the game ball with his first Dallas win
Blame the fame Dallas Week

Benchmark is most certainly it

No PDAY, it's not.
Blame the pompous attitude of your fans.
Blame your obnoxiousness.
Blame it on everything else, but yourselves.