• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Green Suspended for game 5

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They didn't want to listen to me either bro lol.

Textbook flagrant 1 if you know the actual meaning of a flagrant 1. Clearly most on here does not know the meaning

It is not about knowing the meaning, it is about using judgement. Bad call by the league office.

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Was it unnecessary contact in your opinion?

It was barely even contact.

The whole thing was unnesseary, but you don't put a flagrant foul on a star player for that. Especially given how the whole thing started.

I get that Green was suspended for the accumulation and not this specific incident, but still. If that happened in the regular season, Green would not have been wrong to punch him in the face.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

The whole thing was unnesseary, but you don't put a flagrant foul on a star player for that. Especially given how the whole thing started.

I get that Green was suspended for the accumulation and not this specific incident, but still. If that happened in the regular season, Green would not have been wrong to punch him in the face.

I think a lot of players feel the same about Green.

Green is an idiot. This was confirmed in round 1 when he committed a dumb flagrant foul on Michael Beasley with a second left in the 4th.

The Derski

No Fat Chicks
Hoopla Cash
$ 418.10
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Perhaps you should blame Green for putting the league and himself in that position.

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Green is an idiot. This was confirmed in round 1 when he committed a dumb flagrant foul on Michael Beasley with a second left in the 4th.

Still. I would not have had a problem with him getting suspended against OKC. Not for the nut kick, but for either of the other 2 incidents in the next 2 games.

The problem is, the league office shows extreme weakness in making this move and the timing is way off.

They chose not to suspend Green agiainst OKC because they thought it would cost GS any chance of winning the series. Now, that GS is in control of the Finals, it is okay to suspend Green. Hell, it might even extend the series a bit.

This is BS and borders on conspiracy to extend both series.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Warriors are good enough to win a home game against a weak and defeated Cavs team without Green

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Perhaps you should blame Green for putting the league and himself in that position.

I blame the league for not being able to excercise better judgement. This is not black and white, rather very gray.

LeBron knew what he was doing. Smart play by him in hindsight, but still. That stuff should not be rewarded.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:lol: @bksballer89 and @The Derski thinking they won the internet.

No one has said that Green wouldn't be suspended if they upgraded it to a flagrant. All anyone has said is that it should have been left as the double foul that was called on the court.

Reactions: H2S

The Derski

No Fat Chicks
Hoopla Cash
$ 418.10
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:lol: @bksballer89 and @The Derski thinking they won the internet.

No one has said that Green wouldn't be suspended if they upgraded it to a flagrant. All anyone has said is that it should have been left as the double foul that was called on the court.
He did slap his nuts, but this was more of an accumulation of plays over the course of the postseason which left the league no choice. Green kept poking the bear and the bear finally had enough.

As for winning the Internet...
giphy.gif

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Funny how some here over the years implied Beasley was a thug.

#totallymellow
#beasy

BloodType49

FT Bragg NC, aka the center of the universe.
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,210.18
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
For about 4 to 5 possessions in a row it gets to the point where both teams are just blatantly pushing each other across the floor.

LeBron, after getting tangled up with Green, takes a hard swing at Green’s head causing Green to fall to the ground (repeat, hand, swing, head).

Proceeds to walk over Green while he is on the floor. Commonly agreed by the brotherhood of nba players to be a bitch move. (Repeat, taunting). And really a generally unsafe play.

Green reacts by swinging at James nuts, gets suspended.

Absolute bull shit and solidifies that LeBron James is a sour grapes, pure losing, crampy, bitch. And that the league is willing to do anything to get its money for a long series.

The Derski

No Fat Chicks
Hoopla Cash
$ 418.10
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Green flopped. Can everyone please stop saying Lebron pushed him to the ground. You're making me laugh.