• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Green Bay Packers Receivers Caught Using Battery Powered Gloves; Cobb, Nelson Face Lifetime Ban

LambeauLegs

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,938.22
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ouch what will they think of next?

Green Bay Packers Receivers Caught Using Battery Powered Gloves; Cobb, Nelson Face Lifetime Ban | Empire News

National Football League commissioner Roger Goodell announced this morning that after an undercover investigation, significant evidence has been uncovered suggesting that Green Bay Packers wide receivers Randall Cobb and Jordy Nelson have used battery-powered, ‘performance enhancing’ gloves during games this season. “We have found proof of wrong-doing by at least two players, Nelson and Cobb. Both players are facing a lifetime ban from the NFL,” Goodell said.

The performance enhancing gloves, called BPG’s – short for ‘battery powered gloves’ – work by acting as a magnet when a leather football is thrown in a spiraling motion, creating a force of circular-bound energy, attracting the leather football toward the BPG’s and sticking to them, therefore giving the receiver an unfair advantage.

An inquiry was made by an anonymous source last month after a lopsided match against the Chicago Bears in late September. The source explained to NFL officials that they noticed that when a football was thrown to the receivers that they had difficulty pulling the football away from the gloves after the play, saying that they basically had to pry the ball away by putting a foot on the player’s chest and yanking it out of their hands. The NFL sent in a group of undercover agents who infiltrated the Packers locker room and gathered what they consider to be significant evidence.

Goodell went on to say that the NFL Board of Rules & Disciplinary Actions, which was just instated by the commissioner this football season, will meet and decide the fate of the Green Bay Packers and the players involved. “Obviously, wrong-doing has been discovered and it will be dealt with. It may be determined that the team will be banned from this season’s playoffs, and the players would most definitely be suspended indefinitely,” Goodell said.

Goodell will hold a news conference later this week in which he will explain in detail the wrong-doings which have been committed, as well as the actions which will be handed down for doing so.

Clayton

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.59
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In related news, Peyton Manning is banned from the NFL for having an extra large helmet where he hides snacks to keep himself full during the game

Red_Chaos

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,600.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not_sure_if_offended_fry_meme.jpg

Lance Armstrong

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In related news, Peyton Manning is banned from the NFL for having an extra large helmet where he hides snacks to keep himself full during the game

That's so his forehead fits in it

HammerDown

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
bks denounces Roger Goodell and demands his firing in 3... 2... 1...

LambeauLegs

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,938.22
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Some of the comments after the article: :lol:

James Adley ·
Well someone is Eagles fan who made this shit up

Ralph Castaneda · Mountain View, CaliforniaMaybe the Raiders should try them Hahahaha

Ryan Workman ·
Defenses must be using the same gloves to attract Jay Cutlers passes lmao

Steve Thorp ·Leave it to the Packers. Of course the Vikings have reversed the polarity and repel the ball. Can't do a dang thing right, can't even cheat correct

Randie Morgan · Bloomington, IllinoisU low down rotten freking cheaters!!! I have been saying for years that they are a bunch of cheating bastards and I was right!!! Grrrrr my hatred for the Packers just immensely grew!!!!

Retro Ron · Follow · Davenport West High SchoolCHEATING TEAM SHOULD BE DISQUALIFIED FROM NFL PERIOD.

John Collingwood · Manistique High SchoolIf they did it they deserve everything that goodell throws at them.

Jim Elder · Works at RetiredThis is true the undercover agents discovered the gloves when they noticed the 50 pound battery pack the players were carrying which poweedr the gloves
Reply · Like · Follow Post · 23 hours ago

Melissa Peterson · Cashton, WisconsinThere is no way they could've concealed a 50 pound battery pack, they are both fairly slim. It would also be hard for them to run as fast & also not get hurt when they fell!! Do you think at all before you type/speak? Please tell me how you know this information & why it in no way says it was a 50 pound battery pack? I'm calling Bull Shit on this story & your claim that you have the "inside" scoop! !

Bowen Holloway ·
Man this will really effect the Packers. This is so disappointing... i thought that they were better than this. Sad to see the NFL falling apart with cheating scandals just as the MLB is... Hope they handle this serious.

Steve Soucy ·
Watch, because it's the PACKERS.....it'll be determined that the 'evidence' was obtained 'illegally'. As a result it will be thrown out and thus they cannot be suspended as there is no longer any evidence against them. WOW

GNG

What Me Worry?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

James Adley ·

Ralph Castaneda · Mountain View, CaliforniaMaybe the Raiders should try them Hahahaha

Ryan Workman ·

Steve Thorp ·Leave it to the Packers. Of course the Vikings have reversed the polarity and repel the ball. Can't do a dang thing right, can't even cheat correct

Randie Morgan · Bloomington, IllinoisU low down rotten freking cheaters!!! I have been saying for years that they are a bunch of cheating bastards and I was right!!! Grrrrr my hatred for the Packers just immensely grew!!!!

Retro Ron · Follow · Davenport West High SchoolCHEATING TEAM SHOULD BE DISQUALIFIED FROM NFL PERIOD.

John Collingwood · Manistique High SchoolIf they did it they deserve everything that goodell throws at them.

Jim Elder · Works at RetiredThis is true the undercover agents discovered the gloves when they noticed the 50 pound battery pack the players were carrying which poweedr the gloves

Melissa Peterson · Cashton, WisconsinThere is no way they could've concealed a 50 pound battery pack, they are both fairly slim. It would also be hard for them to run as fast & also not get hurt when they fell!! Do you think at all before you type/speak? Please tell me how you know this information & why it in no way says it was a 50 pound battery pack? I'm calling Bull Shit on this story & your claim that you have the "inside" scoop! !

Bowen Holloway ·
Man this will really effect the Packers. This is so disappointing... i thought that they were better than this. Sad to see the NFL falling apart with cheating scandals just as the MLB is... Hope they handle this serious.

Steve Soucy ·
Watch, because it's the PACKERS.....it'll be determined that the 'evidence' was obtained 'illegally'. As a result it will be thrown out and thus they cannot be suspended as there is no longer any evidence against them. WOW
COMEDY GOLD !!

:laugh3:

SteveDallas

T&R Refugee
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Last I checked leather isnt magnetic.

Raid

Hoopla Cash
$ 21.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
71aq66zQr%2BL._SL1208_.jpg

CCF151

Low flying fruit bat!
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

James Adley ·

Ryan Workman ·

Bowen Holloway ·

Steve Soucy ·

:L:L:L

RobToxin

Roid Raging
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.08
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

James Adley ·

Ryan Workman ·

Bowen Holloway ·

Steve Soucy ·

Some people will believe anything they read on the internet.

heres-your-sign.jpg

Trudem

He's no good to me dead!
Hoopla Cash
$ 350.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bon Jour, I'm a French model...

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79