• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Sunday Night Football: Green Bay Packers @ Detroit Lions

Earl Stevens

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not going to deny that Brady is a great QB. He's certainly among the most iconic of the position in the history of the league.

That said, to act like Rodgers isn't in the same elite level of QB's as Brady is simply wrong. Rodgers has played a massive role in willing his team to the playoffs on a consistent basis for nearly a decade now with nothing particularly special for help at other skills positions aside from himself. You could argue that Jordy Nelson is a big deal for him, but I highly doubt Nelson would be anywhere near the impact on another team with a significantly more inferior QB than Rodgers... see guys like Greg Jennings.

As much as I dislike the Packers and am not a personal fan of Aaron Rodgers in general, I'm willing to give credit where credit is due. The guy is undeniably an all-time great QB. Arguing otherwise simply demonstrates blind hate/homerism or a severe lack of football knowledge.
He's not on the same level as Brady. Saying Rodgers is on the same level as Brady is an insult to Brady. Brady is on Montana level. Rodgers is near Favre level.

Used 2 B Hu

Baredevil
Hoopla Cash
$ 500,000.26
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bwah! There's your over guys

BrockForBroglio

Hoopla Cash
$ 70.89
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He's not on the same level as Brady. Saying Rodgers is on the same level as Brady is an insult to Brady. Brady is on Montana level. Rodgers is near Favre level.

You are one sorry ass if you have that opionion of Rodgers. Everything you say forever from here on out is irrelevant to me. Bias is not a good this.

mr.hockey4242

Hoopla Cash
$ 26,925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm slighting them because they are a joke. First and goal and the Packers never even try to run the football but I'm supposed to respect Rodgers for statpadding to 40 TDs. Ryan would have 40 TDs too if his team never even attempted to run the football at the goal line like the Packers always do.

Rodgers is the teams 2nd best "running back" behind a wide reciever

And you're butt hurt he successfully throws TDs inside the 10?

Earl Stevens

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Rodgers is the teams 2nd best "running back" behind a wide reciever

And you're butt hurt he successfully throws TDs inside the 10?
NFC North fans and Packer fans think they are the only ones that watch the Packers. The Packers are one of the most pass-happy teams I've ever seen. Even with Lacy(Before he was fat out of shape garbage), the Packers would barely make any attempt to run the football at the goal line. And the few times they would try run it in, it was a gimmick play up the middle to Kuhn. It's just who the Packers are. They could have AP in the backfield and they would still not run the football at the goal line. Rodgers is the 2nd biggest statpadder in NFL history behind Peyton.

GhostOfPoverty

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You are one sorry ass if you have that opionion of Rodgers. Everything you say forever from here on out is irrelevant to me. Bias is not a good this.

This...

Again, I'm a longtime Vikings fan, so the inner homer of any rival team fan lies within me towards the Packers. That said, I'm not so blind as to deny the reality of Rodgers being an all-time great. When Favre was at his absolute best in 2009 with the Vikings, I'd argue that was comparable to Rodgers. On the whole though, Rodgers is very clearly the better QB of the two, both being legends. I don't like hyping stats so much, but just look at the TD/INT career ratios between Rodgers and Favre, and that alone demonstrates that Rodgers is pretty clearly the superior QB in terms of their entire careers.

I have seen countless games of both Favre and Rodgers over the course of each player's careers. Anyone trying to claim Favre is the superior QB between the two in terms of their whole careers is either trolling or has an IQ south of 75.

Reactions: BUD

mr.hockey4242

Hoopla Cash
$ 26,925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
NFC North fans and Packer fans think they are the only ones that watch the Packers. The Packers are one of the most pass-happy teams I've ever seen. Even with Lacy(Before he was fat out of shape garbage), the Packers would barely make any attempt to run the football at the goal line. And the few times they would try run it in, it was a gimmick play up the middle to Kuhn. It's just who the Packers are. They could have AP in the backfield and they would still not run the football at the goal line. Rodgers is the 2nd biggest statpadder in NFL history behind Peyton.

Again, it's because they don't have good running backs

Shit. I wish the Vikings "stat padded". Wouldn't see Asiata get stuffed over and over.

Brees and Big Ben throw all the time down there. It works.

You're bitching that they do something.....that WORKS

Earl Stevens

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You act like I give a fuck.

Earl Stevens

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Again, it's because they don't have good running backs

Shit. I wish the Vikings "stat padded". Wouldn't see Asiata get stuffed over and over.

Brees and Big Ben throw all the time down there. It works.

You're bitching that they do something.....that WORKS
They had over 6 yards a carry tonight and once again, made no attempt to run the football at the goal line. But look who got all the TDs.

mr.hockey4242

Hoopla Cash
$ 26,925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They had over 6 yards a carry tonight and once again, made no attempt to run the football at the goal line. But look who got all the TDs.

By "made no attempt" you mean that very loosely right? They ran 1 play. It worked.

Don't act like they just sat and threw it until his stats were "padded"

Think McFly Think

Unaware and Oblivious Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
By "made no attempt" you mean that very loosely right? They ran 1 play. It worked.

Don't act like they just sat and threw it until his stats were "padded"
I'm surprised you're still going at it. Thanks for supporting and eloquently saying to this guy what is correct.