• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Sunday Night Football: Green Bay Packers @ Detroit Lions

Think McFly Think

Unaware and Oblivious Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm slighting them because they are a joke. First and goal and the Packers never even try to run the football but I'm supposed to respect Rodgers for statpadding to 40 TDs. Ryan would have 40 TDs too if his team never even attempted to run the football at the goal line like the Packers always do.
Yes.

gobigred

Hoopla Pickems Staff
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.73
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
9 defenders in the box? Yeah that's the excuse. LMFAO

Packers running game has been awful most of the season. Must be nice to have your RB healthy all season and not have to start 5 different running backs this season because of injuries

Earl Stevens

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Packers running game has been awful most of the season. Must be nice to have your RB healthy all season and not have to start 5 different running backs this season because of injuries
What's the excuse for Eddie Lacy and James Starks having such low TD numbers despite the Packers being one of the top offenses in the past five years?

Used 2 B Hu

Baredevil
Hoopla Cash
$ 500,000.26
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thugtown Thuggies thuggin it up

GhostOfPoverty

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Brady shits all over Rodgers.

I'm not going to deny that Brady is a great QB. He's certainly among the most iconic of the position in the history of the league.

That said, to act like Rodgers isn't in the same elite level of QB's as Brady is simply wrong. Rodgers has played a massive role in willing his team to the playoffs on a consistent basis for nearly a decade now with nothing particularly special for help at other skills positions aside from himself. You could argue that Jordy Nelson is a big deal for him, but I highly doubt Nelson would be anywhere near the impact on another team with a significantly more inferior QB than Rodgers... see guys like Greg Jennings.

As much as I dislike the Packers and am not a personal fan of Aaron Rodgers in general, I'm willing to give credit where credit is due. The guy is undeniably an all-time great QB. Arguing otherwise simply demonstrates blind hate/homerism or a severe lack of football knowledge.

BrockForBroglio

Hoopla Cash
$ 70.89
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Detroit plays Saturday night...Packers play on Sunday