• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Green Bay @ Dallas

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Any unbiased person would realize the Packers outplayed Dallas this game and it has nothing to do with being a Packers fan.
Please quote posts where someone said differently. Also, please do so in the Packers Forum.

GNG

What Me Worry?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Please quote posts where someone said differently. Also, please do so in the Packers Forum.
Read Bmurph's post #211. He gives the Packers no credit and prefers to blame Prescott for the loss. I am allowed to post in this forum as a lifelong Cowboy's fan even if you disagree.

Bmurph

F the Houston Astros
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Read Bmurph's post #211. He gives the Packers no credit and prefers to blame Prescott for the loss. I am allowed to post in this forum as a lifelong Cowboy's fan even if you disagree.

I also said the run defense played it's part in it as well. Overall the Cowboys handed that game to GB

GNG

What Me Worry?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I also said the run defense played it's part in it as well. Overall the Cowboys handed that game to GB
Actually the Cowboys scored most of their points at garbage time. The game was over after the 3rd quarter.

Earl Stevens

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm reaching? Look at the passes that Rodgers was making on time. Please don't compare Dak to Rodgers, thats a joke. I love Dak, but that's a total joke. Be like comparing Malik Collins to Aaron Donald. Question, would saying Collins doesn't compare to Donald make Collins a bad player? No. What if Collins was about to make more than Donald? Daks a good player Rodgers an all time great.
I loved Romo. Youre reaching Bro
Ummm, I'm talking about the game this past Sunday. Where am I comparing Dak to Rodgers in the pecking order of QBs in the NFL? Jesus dude. You go from one extreme to another. It makes it impossible to have a legitimate debate when someone argues like this.

Earl Stevens

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Actually the Cowboys scored most of their points at garbage time. The game was over after the 3rd quarter.
The Cowboys had a legitimate chance to come back in the game.

Earl Stevens

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Guns probably thinks it was garbage time when Pats came back from 28-3 against Falcons. All those garbage time points the Pats scored y'all.

Game is never over till it's over. Cowboys had plenty of possessions to catch up so it was not garbage time points. Dak's last interception was a backbreaker. Game was getting scary for GB until then.

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ummm, I'm talking about the game this past Sunday. Where am I comparing Dak to Rodgers in the pecking order of QBs in the NFL? Jesus dude. You go from one extreme to another. It makes it impossible to have a legitimate debate when someone argues like this.
Hello Crow I'm Raven

GNG

What Me Worry?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Cowboys had a legitimate chance to come back in the game.
Ridiculous... The game was over after the 3rd quarter and the Cowboys got most of their points at garbage time.

Earl Stevens

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ridiculous... The game was over after the 3rd quarter and the Cowboys got most of their points at garbage time.
You're a fucking retard. Period. Nothing else needs to be said.

GNG

What Me Worry?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You're a fucking retard. Period. Nothing else needs to be said.
You don't have a legitimate response so you resort to name-calling. Grow a pair dude because your emotions seem to get the best of you.

Earl Stevens

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You don't have a legitimate response so you resort to name-calling. Grow a pair dude because your emotions seem to get the best of you.

That was my legitimate response. You're a retard. Dallas had the ball, the score is 31-17 with almost a full quarter left and you're talking about garbage time points. You're an idiot. Like I said, Dak's interception was the backbreaker. If not for that, who knows what would have happened.

GNG

What Me Worry?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That was my legitimate response. You're a retard. Dallas had the ball, the score is 31-17 with almost a full quarter left and you're talking about garbage time points. You're an idiot. Like I said, Dak's interception was the backbreaker. If not for that, who knows what would have happened.
Give it up dude, most folks agree that the Cowboys scored most of their points at garbage time. You seem to live in an alternate universe.

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I will say that the Packers relaxed a little to quick. Perhaps that was a rookie head coach mistake. Arod seemed pissed the entire fourth quarter at the playcalling. They killed themselves with holding penalties and two drives I know of started with 1st and 20 which led to 3 and outs. Defense wise they got a little soft and got beat over the top several times. They were winning 31-3. They were in firm control. Now sure we could have hit a FG and got lucky on an onside kick and drove again. Way too many things would have had to happen though. The Packers deserved to win the game and they did.

Earl Stevens

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Give it up dude, most folks agree that the Cowboys scored most of their points at garbage time. You seem to live in an alternate universe.
Who is most? And why the fuck should I care? For the 30 years I've watched football, a 14 point deficit with the ball, with almost a full quarter to play left isn't game over.

GNG

What Me Worry?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Who is most? And why the fuck should I care? For the 30 years I've watched football, a 14 point deficit with the ball, with almost a full quarter to play left isn't game over.
Give it up dude, you're making a fool of yourself.

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Garrett should not have used his flag on the PI early in the game. It was clear that wasn't going to be overturned. His emotions got the best of him because he argued with the official who then said throw the flag and so he did. If he did not mistakenly throw the flag on the early call he could have thrown it on the interception. The only question on that one was if the ball was in the air yet or not.
I agree. It was foolish for Garrett to challenge that call. It looked like PI to me, although, I have seen much worse happen and no flags. I still think goodell is pisst about Jerry trying to get rid of him in 2017. Cowboys still getting screwed by the refs

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Take away that last int where the defender man handled Gallup for 10 yards, it wasn't over.

Look your Packers won and they made the plays they had to make, but an unbiased opinion says the game wasn't over until that point.

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I will say that the Packers relaxed a little to quick. Perhaps that was a rookie head coach mistake. Arod seemed pissed the entire fourth quarter at the playcalling. They killed themselves with holding penalties and two drives I know of started with 1st and 20 which led to 3 and outs. Defense wise they got a little soft and got beat over the top several times. They were winning 31-3. They were in firm control. Now sure we could have hit a FG and got lucky on an onside kick and drove again. Way too many things would have had to happen though. The Packers deserved to win the game and they did.
I'm leaning more to the Packers knowing what Moore was doing ala the Saints.
Packers run defense isn't good this season yet they were outstanding here? When Dallas had to play quick the packers defense didn't have time to read Moore and call their defense.
I think there may be a lot of truth to teams knowing what Moore is doing.
We'll see if Dallas and Moore can find a way to deceive the other team.