• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Green Bay @ Dallas

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The call where garrett got flagged on seem to happen every game. Garrot obviously is tired of constantly challenging calls on the field that should have been an easy call not to fuckup. Sometimes I think the refs do that intentionally so we have to use up our challenge flags

Earl Stevens

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No that's bullshit. You have your head so far up Dak's ass, you can't see that you are the type of "fan" that makes Dak look worse by blaming everyone on the team but Dak when he plays poorly. Here's what you need to come to terms with...Dak is asking for $35 million or so...so his bar is set differently than when he was just a 4th rounder making $1 million a year. Then it would be all about the 460 yards passing and the dimes he threw...against relaxed coverage when the game was out of hand...and not the 3 killer picks(not counting the 4th that was reversed on penalty). If you want him compared to Russell Wilson and ARod and Brady and paid like those guys, then he gets held to their standard of play. Saying he had a bad game doesn't make me a hater. Saying he didnt makes you an dumbass

Who else on the team did I blame? I say it's a team loss every single fucking time. The only people I really tear down on a consistent basis are Jason Garrett, Jerry Jones, Linehan last year, and Jeff Heath. I spend A LOT of time defending Dak because Dak is the target for the most obnoxious and ludicrous criticism by this fan base and its haters. Every thread is about Dak. All criticism is about Dak. Everything is Dak Dak Dak so of course you're gonna see me defending him.

What Dak gets paid has to do with market, not what standard he is held to. And if you're talking about standard he is held to, Dak stats and win/loss record are right up there or better than his peers. Hell, he has better stats than Rodgers and Brady this year. In essence, you're just a dumb fucking hater.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,033.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Now that we have this game out of the way, good luck til we meet in the playoffs.

I thought of you and @Milksteak when I saw this picture.

James-Jones-Jordy-Nelson-Davante-Adams-Aaron-Rodgers.jpg

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,033.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jordy Nelson sporting the Wildcat Blue!! Thanks for thinking about me.

Not just the Wildcat Blue ... Cobb's Kentucky jersey.
What a cool way for him to give the nod to his former teammate who was about to take the field for the opposing team!

I think of you all the time, my e-friend.

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Who else on the team did I blame? I say it's a team loss every single fucking time. The only people I really tear down on a consistent basis are Jason Garrett, Jerry Jones, Linehan last year, and Jeff Heath. I spend A LOT of time defending Dak because Dak is the target for the most obnoxious and ludicrous criticism by this fan base and its haters. Every thread is about Dak. All criticism is about Dak. Everything is Dak Dak Dak so of course you're gonna see me defending him.

What Dak gets paid has to do with market, not what standard he is held to. And if you're talking about standard he is held to, Dak stats and win/loss record are right up there or better than his peers. Hell, he has better stats than Rodgers and Brady this year. In essence, you're just a dumb fucking hater.
Unfortunately for you, you can go back and read old posts on here. Should I pull up the one from the day Dak was drafted when I went on about what a great pick he was? Ive always liked Dak. Whats hysterical is that Dak himself would be the first to admit he played poorly in the first half. He was late on several throws and reads, saying that doesn't make someone a hater, but your head is shoved so far up his ass that any criticism of Dak leads to this kind of shit

Earl Stevens

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Unfortunately for you, you can go back and read old posts on here. Should I pull up the one from the day Dak was drafted when I went on about what a great pick he was? Ive always liked Dak. Whats hysterical is that Dak himself would be the first to admit he played poorly in the first half. He was late on several throws and reads, saying that doesn't make someone a hater, but your head is shoved so far up his ass that any criticism of Dak leads to this kind of shit
That's not what you said at first. You're backpedaling now. You said he played terrible. There was very bad from Dak and very good from Dak. Saying he played terrible is completely inaccurate. I wouldn't even say the defense played terrible either. They made plays in the 2nd half. It was just an incomplete ball game from all phases. Some very bad and very good. Maher missed two FGs(even though I don't blame him for the first one) and I have no idea why Pollard took it out of the endzone multiple times on kickoffs. I guess he felt the pressure to get touches and decided to take it out because he knows he's getting iced out on offense.

I think the offense is further along than the defense at this point, that's why I'm not really panicking yet. The offense has massive potential and the defense sooner or later will wake up. It's only Week 5. Nobody really knows who is who yet.

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's not what you said at first. You're backpedaling now. You said he played terrible. There was very bad from Dak and very good from Dak. Saying he played terrible is completely inaccurate. I wouldn't even say the defense played terrible either. They made plays in the 2nd half. It was just an incomplete ball game from all phases. Some very bad and very good. Maher missed two FGs(even though I don't blame him for the first one) and I have no idea why Pollard took it out of the endzone multiple times on kickoffs. I guess he felt the pressure to get touches and decided to take it out because he knows he's getting iced out on offense.

I think the offense is further along than the defense at this point, that's why I'm not really panicking yet. The offense has massive potential and the defense sooner or later will wake up. It's only Week 5. Nobody really knows who is who yet.
He played horrible in the first half. In the second half, he did the things that maje most Cowboys fans love him. He played ball. That's what he is to me, a gamer. He doesn't have the arm talent of the top guys in the league, but he is a tough leader and a fighter. The debate on his market value is valid IMO, but he already makes $50 million a year in endorsments as the Cowboys QB and is about to make another $35 a year on top of that. That leads to different standards and expectations. Deal with it

Earl Stevens

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He played horrible in the first half. In the second half, he did the things that maje most Cowboys fans love him. He played ball. That's what he is to me, a gamer. He doesn't have the arm talent of the top guys in the league, but he is a tough leader and a fighter. The debate on his market value is valid IMO, but he already makes $50 million a year in endorsments as the Cowboys QB and is about to make another $35 a year on top of that. That leads to different standards and expectations. Deal with it
Your opinion of Dak in the first half is much different if Amari catches that ball. Just like many others, you let a few negative plays dictate how someone was performing. Dak made several accurate throws in the first half that you ignore.

tomodach10

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Your opinion of Dak in the first half is much different if Amari catches that ball. Just like many others, you let a few negative plays dictate how someone was performing. Dak made several accurate throws in the first half that you ignore.
How about the interceptions the packers dropped?? Com on man, Dak did not play well in first half. Dak does not have glaring flaws, he just needs to clean up a few things. You lose all credibility with your argument if you really think he played well in the first half.

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

It wasn’t just some of the throws. He took some bad sacks that knocked us out of FG range. Now Maher may not have hit it anyway. The throw to Coop could have been caught but it was a little behind him. The second INT was bad. The 3rd - not sure what happened there. The WRs the 2nd half made some big plays. The Zeke catch and the Amari catch on the sidelines were good throws but better catches. Of course Gallup jumped up and made an awesome play for the TD. It was a really good throw by Dak especially since he was getting hit as he threw it. I just know he took a beating and kept getting right back up. He is so tough.

Earl Stevens

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How about the interceptions the packers dropped?? Com on man, Dak did not play well in first half. Dak does not have glaring flaws, he just needs to clean up a few things. You lose all credibility with your argument if you really think he played well in the first half.
Thanks for proving my point. And learn to read. I didn't say he played well in the first half.

Earl Stevens

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It wasn’t just some of the throws. He took some bad sacks that knocked us out of FG range. Now Maher may not have hit it anyway. The throw to Coop could have been caught but it was a little behind him. The second INT was bad. The 3rd - not sure what happened there. The WRs the 2nd half made some big plays. The Zeke catch and the Amari catch on the sidelines were good throws but better catches. Of course Gallup jumped up and made an awesome play for the TD. It was a really good throw by Dak especially since he was getting hit as he threw it. I just know he took a beating and kept getting right back up. He is so tough.
If it was Romo you would have blamed the Oline like always. Dak was operating with a back up LT all game and was hit 8 times because of it and no mention of it by you. Of course you would mention it if it was Romo though.

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If it was Romo you would have blamed the Oline like always. Dak was operating with a back up LT all game and was hit 8 times because of it and no mention of it by you. Of course you would mention it if it was Romo though.

And you are telling someone to learn to read lol. I said he took a beating and kept getting right back up. I thought Dak played well at times, just a few too many mistakes in a big game like that. Everyone makes mistakes. I think he has improved tremendously.

Earl Stevens

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And you are telling someone to learn to read lol. I said he took a beating and kept getting right back up. I thought Dak played well at times, just a few too many mistakes in a big game like that. Everyone makes mistakes. I think he has improved tremendously.
I can read. And my point still stands. If it was Romo, you would have made it all about the Oline. I've seen you do it too many times.

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Arod had Olinemen and his best WR out. I think we sacked him twice and the last one was actually smart on his part to keep the clock running.

Earl Stevens

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dak's clock management in the end when he should have thrown it out of bounds instead of running to make Dallas waste their last timeout was a bigger boneheaded decision than his 2nd interception. People always look at the plays that stand out but never the little ones that end up being much larger. Dak has a big issue with throwing the ball away. He just doesn't seem to know when to throw it away at the right time. Those are the kind of things I look for when judging a QB. QBs will always throw interceptions. It happens. Everybody isn't gonna be perfect. It's the little shit like that that Dak does that pisses me off. Romo was really bad at presnap and always having to rush to get snaps off. Dak is really bad at throwing the ball away.

Earl Stevens

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Arod had Olinemen and his best WR out. I think we sacked him twice and the last one was actually smart on his part to keep the clock running.
ARod Oline was healthy where it mattered. If it wasn't for the picks, Dak would have outplayed him again.