• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Green Bay @ Dallas

Earl Stevens

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The loss of Tyron Smith wouldn't be so significant if we had an All Pro LG. I sometimes wish they would move Martin to LG whenever Smith is out so the left side isn't completely ass. The Cowboys could get by without Smith if they had a great LG, but having an average LG and a below average LT working in tandem spells disaster. This game would have been similar to the ATL game in 2017 if Dak wasn't a better QB than he used to be and if we didn't have Amari consistently burning GB's secondary. Jason Garrett once again treated Tyron Smith's replacement as if he could do the same thing and left Fleming exposed all game. Like I said, thankfully Dak is better and we had Amari this time.

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Your opinion of Dak in the first half is much different if Amari catches that ball. Just like many others, you let a few negative plays dictate how someone was performing. Dak made several accurate throws in the first half that you ignore.
I did not ignore them Earl. He threw 3 picks. One wasn't on him, it was on terrible officiating, but he was bailed out on a killer pic later in the end zone. He made a poor throw to Cooper on the pic, by NFL standards Coop was WIDE open, and if the ball is 2 feet in front instead of 2 feet behind its a walk in TD that changes everything
Good news is, you are right, this team should score 30 a game. Unfortunately, after the first three games, the coaches have gotten away from the run game. If you're running well, great, if you're not, you still have to keep pounding it to near 50% because thats what sets up the explosive play action plays and keeps Dak from getting killed in obvious passing downs

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tough game for the home team. When it's 31-3 it's a group effort.

My biggest problem remains the defense, mostly the play of the weakside and middle LB. They both seem to stay back and let the block come to them, have issues getting off the block too. When the do run downhill, they seem to hit the wrong gap. Don't get me wrong, love these two guys but for some reason Smith only seems to make plays when he's rushing the QB. I'd love to see Sean Lee get in a rotation at weakside & Mike. Don't see than happening. Not real sure our corners are playing well neither. Byron was flat out ugly with the outside contain....reminded me of his poor angles as a safety. The combination of Heath & the LB's along the the Dline getting upfield off the snap are the biggest reason teams have been running on us so well. Time for these defensive coaches to do their job and be what they have been billed to be.

Dak was not what he needed to be but I don't think he was terrible...he needs to be better, as does the oline play.

Lets right the ship against the Jets and then beat the eagles, We'll all fell better at 5-2. :hope:

Earl Stevens

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I did not ignore them Earl. He threw 3 picks. One wasn't on him, it was on terrible officiating, but he was bailed out on a killer pic later in the end zone. He made a poor throw to Cooper on the pic, by NFL standards Coop was WIDE open, and if the ball is 2 feet in front instead of 2 feet behind its a walk in TD that changes everything
Good news is, you are right, this team should score 30 a game. Unfortunately, after the first three games, the coaches have gotten away from the run game. If you're running well, great, if you're not, you still have to keep pounding it to near 50% because thats what sets up the explosive play action plays and keeps Dak from getting killed in obvious passing downs

I don't care. i don't harp on interceptions and would be interceptions like you guys do. Did you see me crying about Zeke's or Witten's fumble all last week? No, because fumbles happen sometimes. LBs miss tackles sometimes. LVE didn't have a great day but I'm not gonna criticize him because he doesn't play that way often. You guys always say I don't criticize Dak. I barely criticize anyone on the team because it's a team game and everybody makes mistakes. They are human. You guys jump down Dak's throat with extreme criticism every time he misses a pass or two and because I call it out, I'm the problem. You guys just jump all over Dak for petty reasons. The only people you will consistently see me criticize are Garrett, Jerry, etc. because they have been consistent problems in Big D for years. Dak has barely been here. Dak is a 4th rounder. Why would I waste my time crying about a 4th round QB we lucked into that is playing WAY above what was expected of him? People cried about Romo for years when we lucked into him too. Completely undrafted, kept us competitive every year, yet he was heavily criticized every week and people like me had to defend him too. This fan base is garbage honestly and can't stop living in the past. This isn't the 90s. Wake up. Stop expecting SB and Big 3 reincarnations. Stop expecting Dak to be Aikman or Staubach. Be happy with what we got.

On a side note: Rodgers could have been picked too if our DBs just simply turned around. Rodgers should have had a fumble too but the officials felt it was enough to reverse that call. Rodgers also got away with intentional grounding. But I bet you thought Rodgers played phenomenal because there were no big negative plays for you criticize with him even though he had negative plays. Dak is gonna have turnovers. He's gonna miss passes. It's part of being QB. The issues I have are his clock management and tendency to not throw the ball away at the worst times. Those are things that could hurt in the long run. I don't think we have to worry about Dak's turnovers in the long run. And that pick to Cooper was not a poor throw. You're reaching.

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't care. i don't harp on interceptions and would be interceptions like you guys do. Did you see me crying about Zeke's or Witten's fumble all last week? No, because fumbles happen sometimes. LBs miss tackles sometimes. LVE didn't have a great day but I'm not gonna criticize him because he doesn't play that way often. You guys always say I don't criticize Dak. I barely criticize anyone on the team because it's a team game and everybody makes mistakes. They are human. You guys jump down Dak's throat with extreme criticism every time he misses a pass or two and because I call it out, I'm the problem. You guys just jump all over Dak for petty reasons. The only people you will consistently see me criticize are Garrett, Jerry, etc. because they have been consistent problems in Big D for years. Dak has barely been here. Dak is a 4th rounder. Why would I waste my time crying about a 4th round QB we lucked into that is playing WAY above what was expected of him? People cried about Romo for years when we lucked into him too. Completely undrafted, kept us competitive every year, yet he was heavily criticized every week and people like me had to defend him too. This fan base is garbage honestly and can't stop living in the past. This isn't the 90s. Wake up. Stop expecting SB and Big 3 reincarnations. Stop expecting Dak to be Aikman or Staubach. Be happy with what we got.

On a side note: Rodgers could have been picked too if our DBs just simply turned around. Rodgers should have had a fumble too but the officials felt it was enough to reverse that call. Rodgers also got away with intentional grounding. But I bet you thought Rodgers played phenomenal because there were no big negative plays for you criticize with him even though he had negative plays. Dak is gonna have turnovers. He's gonna miss passes. It's part of being QB. The issues I have are his clock management and tendency to not throw the ball away at the worst times. Those are things that could hurt in the long run. I don't think we have to worry about Dak's turnovers in the long run. And that pick to Cooper was not a poor throw. You're reaching.
I'm reaching? Look at the passes that Rodgers was making on time. Please don't compare Dak to Rodgers, thats a joke. I love Dak, but that's a total joke. Be like comparing Malik Collins to Aaron Donald. Question, would saying Collins doesn't compare to Donald make Collins a bad player? No. What if Collins was about to make more than Donald? Daks a good player Rodgers an all time great.
I loved Romo. Youre reaching Bro

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i thought Arod made 2 mistakes. Aikman finally stopped praising him every play and called out one of them. He snapped the ball with 20 seconds on the play clock. His biggest mistake was checking out of the run on 1 yard line to throw a pass. Oh and then he tried to catch us with too many on the field one time and DLaw lit him up.

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Stupid rule by the way - I have noticed it before too. Not sure if it’s an ethical thing or what because I’ve never seen a team intentionally do it.

If it’s before the 2 minute warning - the team with the ball can burn over a minute off the game clock without ever running a play.

GB could have done it yesterday. They took the delay of game penalty. That’s 40 seconds. Then they put 25 on the play clock and start both on the whistle. Arod snapped it at about 19.

Bmurph

F the Houston Astros
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Give Green bay some credit, they came out hitting on all cylinders.

Nah they stopped them on the first possession and then proceeded to give them all the momentum with the 2 quick turnovers both after they were moving the ball at will on Green Bay. Now I will give you GB ran the ball all over the poor run defense the Cowboys played. They were also given a big chunk of yardage on a pass that was rule in bounds when the TE actually only got 1 foot down and then his butt/hip landed out of bounds. I wouldn't give GB much credit at all the Cowboys and Dak played like total shit

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Maher looks like he sucks but something is up with these damn special kicker balls. They look like a balloon at times.

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The first half was ugly AF.. blown opportunity galore. Dak was ok,but that 2nd pick not excusable. As usual teams can run on the defense whenever they want. Cowboys seem to only win when the get a double digit lead early and force teams to throw the ball. Green Bay did to the Cowboys what the Cowboys should have done to the Packers. It would not be a post by me without talking about refs. Those guys sucked yet again and need to be kicked in the nuts.

Maher sucks big time. The secondary while decent in coverage does not take the ball away. I think brown sucks as the slot corner. PI galore and never turns around. He is clearly better on the outside. Byron Jones simply has ZERO ball skills. Jeff Heath stinks. Only a coaching change fixes things. Overall just a pathetic first half lead to a hole the team could not climb out of

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The defense has not played at the expectation that I thought they would linebackers are underperforming at an epic level the DL is a piece of butter just waiting for a hot knife to melt them in the middle. CB and safety play has been average at best.
Right now if we were looking at the draft we need DT help badly safety help badly competition at Punter Kicker.
The Boys were shredded inside and outside on the line and the defense played like they were not prepared at all. The Cowboys have squandered a 2 game lead in the east with subpar play. I know we will lose games but losing like that was embarrassing for the team staff and fans!
I am very disappointed in the defense. I thought it would be a top 5 unit. They just can't get sacks or turnovers.

tomodach10

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The first half was ugly AF.. blown opportunity galore. Dak was ok,but that 2nd pick not excusable. As usual teams can run on the defense whenever they want. Cowboys seem to only win when the get a double digit lead early and force teams to throw the ball. Green Bay did to the Cowboys what the Cowboys should have done to the Packers. It would not be a post by me without talking about refs. Those guys sucked yet again and need to be kicked in the nuts.

Maher sucks big time. The secondary while decent in coverage does not take the ball away. I think brown sucks as the slot corner. PI galore and never turns around. He is clearly better on the outside. Byron Jones simply has ZERO ball skills. Jeff Heath stinks. Only a coaching change fixes things. Overall just a pathetic first half lead to a hole the team could not climb out of

I will feel better when we beat the Jets and Eagles. Frustration over. Time get back at it!!

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The call where garrett got flagged on seem to happen every game. Garrot obviously is tired of constantly challenging calls on the field that should have been an easy call not to fuckup. Sometimes I think the refs do that intentionally so we have to use up our challenge flags
Garrett should not have used his flag on the PI early in the game. It was clear that wasn't going to be overturned. His emotions got the best of him because he argued with the official who then said throw the flag and so he did. If he did not mistakenly throw the flag on the early call he could have thrown it on the interception. The only question on that one was if the ball was in the air yet or not.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ball security is job #1

GNG

What Me Worry?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Of course you would. You are a Packer fan :noidea:
Any unbiased person would realize the Packers outplayed Dallas this game and it has nothing to do with being a Packers fan.

Last edited: