• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Greatest need at WR

Mingo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Speed - speed - speed. A guy who can play out of the slot - or tear down field to out run Lock's arm. That's what's missing the most. With Sutton providing the jump ball catches and the YAC yards - Hamilton providing the precise route running - Fant showing uncommon ability for coverage problems - what's missing is speed - even more speed than Sanders brought to the team.

Dr Cyanide 28

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would agree but I wouldn't turn down someone who can take advantage of space underneath that is there to be had and be a YAC guy. So many underneath passes to RBs or WRs not named Sutton that the guy catches it and falls immediately because they aren't dynamic at all after the catch. Sutton may not be a burner, but w/ how he beats press, his stride, and his ability to play above the rim he is a deep threat. Seeing how Deebo was really fantastic down the stretch as a YAC weapon for SF makes me not want to turn my nose down at someone who could do the same such as Shenault if he passes his medicals

Dr Cyanide 28

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If we are looking pure speed that is not limited to the slot then the only two guys I love are Ruggs and Reagor. Hamler and Duvernay offer speed but are very likely slot limited. Sleeper is Hightower from Boise but he may be limited to a pure boundary stretcher which is not what this team needs really. This isn't the Air Coryell or a Bruce Arians offense

Mingo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If we are looking pure speed that is not limited to the slot then the only two guys I love are Ruggs and Reagor

That's what I'm talking about!

fightinredantz

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The other thing we have to keep in mind is that we have a lot of draft capital so if we need to move up a few places to get a guy we want then it is possible. I will say though I like keeping all of our picks because more talent is needed and our depth at positions is poor or untested at best. We also may lose 3 key contributors on the defensive line.

Mingo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The other thing we have to keep in mind is that we have a lot of draft capital so if we need to move up a few places to get a guy we want then it is possible. I will say though I like keeping all of our picks because more talent is needed and our depth at positions is poor or untested at best. We also may lose 3 key contributors on the defensive line.

I think we will see the Broncos move up and down for players next draft - considering what they did the last couple of years.

PumpFake

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Speed - speed - speed. A guy who can play out of the slot - or tear down field to out run Lock's arm. That's what's missing the most. With Sutton providing the jump ball catches and the YAC yards - Hamilton providing the precise route running - Fant showing uncommon ability for coverage problems - what's missing is speed - even more speed than Sanders brought to the team.

I just came here to see if anyone was talking about Ruggs iii. All we would need this offseason is for Lock to practice his *PumpFake and work on his launch angle. #cantcoachspeeeeeeeeed

CEH

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'd prefer to stay out of the first round WR. Got to believe Plenty of speed later on. DLine Oline ILber or CB at #15.

KC found speed in the 2nd and 3rd rounds recently. Arami Cooper is sitting out on the most critical portion of their season for a 3rd round WR. OBJ did he play this year? Sutton was a 2nd round pick. Go WR in the 2nd again. Unless the WR is a tier above everyone else go another direction in the first.

Duffman

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,535.51
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Any Free Agents that we could go after that would fill that role?

Be great if we could fill that need in FA and then go DL or CB in round 1.

fightinredantz

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Robby Anderson is the only guy I can think of right off hand.

58crash

must own
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
One of the Alabama WR Would be sweet.

NT IMO just is as important.

And a Really nasty ass Center would be nice to Get Lindsay back to Rooky year form

IMO all 3 need to be addressed in the draft and we really need them all to be starters day one.