• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Great game between Colts and Hawks

Doublejive

Hoopla Cash
$ 700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm a jackass because I don't bow down to Seahawks fans?

By the teams you have you look like a bandwagon,fairweather fan,i do not doubt you are.

Then we have tshirt that claims no team and just trolls,loser's travel in packs.

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I take that back about bkbsballer89 being a jack ass. That was badly said. He's as boastful as any Seahawks fan, would be a better way to put it.

Microwahevo

Green St. Elite
Hoopla Pickems Staff
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,481.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Actually we were talking about Seattle and then you brought up the niners. So I am bringing up detroit and you cry foul?

corky.htm

Doublejive

Hoopla Cash
$ 700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey doublejiive, are you going to get drunk and beat the boyfriend tonight?

Or just cry like a little bitch all night on SportsHoopla?

11f9ed1f.jpg

Lol no whining,you are a joke Beaker.

Get ready for the pounding tonight,saving my drinks for victory the Texans are going to put on you guys.

Am I Blue Through it All?

Herald of the Apocalypse
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I cant stand the Seahawks. But when they are playing in the SB this year I sure hope yall come eat yourn crow.

I am very grateful for the Colts win. I am also realistic enough to expect Seachickens and Donkeys in the SB. Not what I would chose, but just sayin.....

Doublejive

Hoopla Cash
$ 700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah but Breakers m.o. is to cry and whine for an entire week after each loss.

No he usually disappears for awhile so i assume he gets all drunk and hangs out in the Castro and gets picked up and abused hard,so it hard for him to sit for a few days.

Golden Spur

Bayesian
Hoopla Cash
$ 706.71
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I moved a bunch of posts over into the Seahawks-Niners rivalry thread.

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am very grateful for the Colts win. I am also realistic enough to expect Seachickens and Donkeys in the SB. Not what I would chose, but just sayin.....

How often do the two early season favorites reach the SB? As long as you have a team with at least the makings of a good core of offense and defense and can stay healthy late anything is possible.

Sure, Seattle fans expect to be in the post season and are really hoping for HFA throughout, but funny things can happen like an injury to Wilson or just a string of bad luck. One lucky team taking them out in the post season would it as well.

The Colts have just as much of a chance as anyone else while they are still on this good of a record. Both QB's put on a heck of a show today and your defense was good enough to come away with the W.

seahawksfan234

Radical Moderate
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Anything can happen in the postseason.

I think it is one thing to say a team is very likely to make the playoffs and another to say they're likely to make the Superbowl.

We have seen teams throughout the years who were unlikely Superbowl contenders make a run in the playoffs to the Superbowl (The Cardinals come to mind).

Although I believe the Seahawks are likely to make the playoffs I wouldn't bet money on them making the Superbowl at this point, even if I believe they are the NFC's best team.