• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Great game between Colts and Hawks

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Every team deal with injuries so stop it with that garbage.
And every team struggles when they lose most of their O line. What's your point? Every team deals with issues and sometimes those issues lead to losses you wouldn't have had without them. And?
Richard Sherman got embarrassed today, isn't that enough?

You embarrassing yourself with denial is only icing on the cake...

and please.... lucky breaks? Tell me about the houston game again? This was an ass beating in compared to that game.

Seahawks = over rated
And how did Sherman get embarrassed exactly? The long TD early Sherman was in a zone and was playing the underneath routes. Of the other plays late Browner and Thomas both got burned, but I don't recall Sherman doing anything 'embarrassing' but we know you have a hard on for him so I can see where you would make that up.

We know you jizzed all over yourself with the loss and why not, but the truth here is you still got punked by them at home and Seattle lost a tough game on the road. So who's the better team? Yep, we know you will still somehow tell us how the 49'ers are the best team in football. Go ahead, can't wait for this one.

Doublejive

Hoopla Cash
$ 700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Every team deal with injuries so stop it with that garbage.

Heat,Yank,Saints.

Odd but whatever,a run first team missing three linemen is big and to say otherwise is silly.

Doublejive

Hoopla Cash
$ 700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:lol: As if we couldn't do the same for any 49er game thread, or any game thread for that matter. From fans from both sides.

We could do it far more than them and tonight i suspect we could even more.

Sharkonabicycle

Bipedal Sea Dog
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Eh Colts got some good breaks but they outplayed Seattle in the second half. And as the Texans should know, it's in the second half that games are won. Richard Sherman also got toasted today a few times and Luck's receivers were dialed in.

Either way, for Seattle to go to two tough places, east coast, 10AM starts, back to back and come out 1-1 is good for them. They host the Titans and go to Arizona the following Thursday so good chance Seattle emerges 6-1 and likely get Harvin, Unger, Giac back with Okung to follow in 4 weeks.

Seattle fans should be happy about their position as should the Colts. Whooping San Fran at home and then taking care of a tough game against Seattle says a lot.

dkmightyhammer

Livin' la vida loca
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And they still ran the ball well today. Right or wrong?

Run blocking is only one part of what a Oline does. Wilson was running for his life most of today because he had sub par pass blocking from those guys. Not an excuse for the loss but it factors in. Indy just had a great game.

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And they still ran the ball well today. Right or wrong?

They did better today than last week which shows having another full week to work on that line has helped, but we are missing pro bowl caliber linemen. Do you really think that has no effect in games especially on the road? If so it shows how much more you are basketball than football IMO. But we all know how the haters here roll so continue on.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Run blocking is only one part of what a Oline does. Wilson was running for his life most of today because he had sub par pass blocking from those guys. Not an excuse for the loss but it factors in. Indy just had a great game.

I can respect your last sentence. Other Seahawks fans on here are acting like Indy did nothing good and are just giving a list of BS reasons why Indy won instead of tipping their hat to Indy

WhiteMamba

John: 8:36
Hoopla Cash
$ 61.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I cant stand the Seahawks. But when they are playing in the SB this year I sure hope yall come eat yourn crow.

Logicallylethal

Hoopla Cash
$ 933.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tough loss to swallow...especially after what happened to UW

But gotta tip my cap to the Colts. Two huge wins against the NFC's elites in San Fran and Seattle.

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I can respect your last sentence. Other Seahawks fans on here are acting like Indy did nothing good and are just giving a list of BS reasons why Indy won instead of tipping their hat to Indy

I don't think anyone is taking anything away from Indy, but the facts are the facts and Seattle played poorly on defense, had special teams gaffs you just can't have, and had maybe the worst officiating I've seen in a regular season game since the replacement refs. Those are facts. That doesn't take away from also saying Indy did enough to win and found ways to move the ball late in the game with their uptempo sets. All of that is true.

RoboticDreams

JM8CH10
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think Hawks but Houston is better than Indy imo.

Houston was the better team and gifted the Hawks the win. Funny how you won't give credit to Houston but will make excuses for your team.

YourFriendGannon

Hoopla Cash
$ 1.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good loss for the Hawks, you never want to go 16-0 in the regular season because you will end up losing the wrong game.

tshirt

hot dogs mmm
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Great op for the haters who love to see us lose. Personally, I am thumbs up all over the Seahawks.

This is why Seahawk fans are embarrassing the great American city that is Seattle (the Emerald City, Bill Gates, Starbucks, etc etc etc...Great City that makes America great). But a lot of Seahawk fans here are urinating all over their great team and great city with nasty thick stinky orange-colored urine by literally acting like America would be garbage if it wasn't for the Seahawks. I have never seen a more disgraceful performance by fans of a team in my life.

Last edited by a moderator:

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Houston was the better team and gifted the Hawks the win. Funny how you won't give credit to Houston but will make excuses for your team.

Houston was the better team in the first half and Seattle was clearly the better team in the second half. Would you deny that? They did enough to win on the road despite playing just horribly in that first half. Good teams find ways to win when they play less than their best games. Hardly making excuses or not giving credit, but we know your agenda so carry on.

WhiteMamba

John: 8:36
Hoopla Cash
$ 61.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is why Seahawk fans are embarrassing the great American city that is Seattle (the Emerald City, Bill Gates, Starbucks, etc etc etc...Great City that makes America great). But a lot of Seahawk fans here are urinating all over their great team and great city with nasty thick stinky orange-colored urine by literally acting like America would be garbage if it wasn't for the Seahawks. I have never seen a more disgraceful performance by fans of a team in my life.
:lame:

they are a historic loser and are now winning and looking good doing it. Their fans are all in and pretty passionate about the team. I can relate being a Duck fan.

RoboticDreams

JM8CH10
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Houston was the better team in the first half and Seattle was clearly the better team in the second half. Would you deny that? They did enough to win on the road despite playing just horribly in that first half. Good teams find ways to win when they play less than their best games. Hardly making excuses or not giving credit, but we know your agenda so carry on.

You guys are such whiney asses. My "agenda" is the same as yours, that my team win the division and make noise in the playoffs. Your team should've lost last week and probably should've won this week. Oh well, such is life.

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

wow, great way to lump in an entire city over the words typed out by maybe 3 or 4 people? How classy is that? The vast majority of fans in this city do not match your description AT ALL. Only those in this city would know that. Just disgraceful of you to say so. :L