• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Great game between Colts and Hawks

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You guys are such whiney asses. My "agenda" is the same as yours, that my team win the division and make noise in the playoffs. Your team should've lost last week and probably should've won this week. Oh well, such is life.

And how is anything said whinny? I pointed out facts. Refute them if you like, but simply saying the facts are whinny is pretty lame. Your views have an agenda because the driving desire to believe your team is better and will win the SB is clouding your judgement. Pretty clear that is the case. It isn't that way with all 9'r fans, but for sure you and your buddy breaker are clearly in that boat.

Uhsplit

Hoopla Cash
$ 805.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is why Seahawk fans are embarrassing the great American city that is Seattle (the Emerald City, Bill Gates, Starbucks, etc etc etc...Great City that makes America great). But a lot of Seahawk fans here are urinating all over their great team and great city with nasty thick stinky orange-colored urine by literally acting like America would be garbage if it wasn't for the Seahawks. I have never seen a more disgraceful performance by fans of a team in my life.

Listen to you talk.
234 posts in your 1st month.
Nothing going on in your life besides putting down others...nice!

Uhsplit

Hoopla Cash
$ 805.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
wow, great way to lump in an entire city over the words typed out by maybe 3 or 4 people? How classy is that? The vast majority of fans in this city do not match your description AT ALL. Only those in this city would know that. Just disgraceful of you to say so. :L

WH, he referenced me in his post. Was I out of line?

...actually, nevermind. Not important.

tshirt

hot dogs mmm
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:lame:

they are a historic loser and are now winning and looking good doing it. Their fans are all in and pretty passionate about the team. I can relate being a Duck fan.

Look at the Saints. NFL record for losing seasons. They are good now and just took over as the undisputed #1 team in the NFC, do you see their fans here pissing themselves acting like historic jack asses? So the excuse that Seattle normally sucks is an invalid excuse for the historic jackass performance by some of their fans humiliating their team and city with their historic jackass performance. Do you see any of the New Orleans fans here doing that? No. There is zero excuses for the jackass behavior of some Seattle fans here pissing all over their team and city (both are great) by putting on a historical jackass performance

Last edited by a moderator:

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
WH, he referenced me in his post. Was I out of line?

He spoke of the entire city man, not you. How do you call out every single fan over the words of a select few on one web site? :L

It was just totally :lame:

WhiteMamba

John: 8:36
Hoopla Cash
$ 61.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Look at the Saints. NFL record for losing seasons. They are good now and just took over as the undisputed #1 team in the NFC, do you see their fans here pissing themselves acting like historic jack asses? So the excuse that Seattle normally sucks is an invalid excuse for the historic jackass performance by some of their fans humiliating their team and city with their historic jackass performance. Do you see any of the New Orleans fans here doing that? No. There is zeeo excuses for the jackass behavior of some Seattle fans here pissing all over their team and city (both are great) by putting on a historical jackass performance

those corngogs are more of CFB fans in general. Plus NOLA has their SB ring. That goes a long ways in jimmies remaining unrustled.

RoboticDreams

JM8CH10
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And how is anything said whinny? I pointed out facts. Refute them if you like, but simply saying the facts are whinny is pretty lame. Your views have an agenda because the driving desire to believe your team is better and will win the SB is clouding your judgement. Pretty clear that is the case. It isn't that way with all 9'r fans, but for sure you and your buddy breaker are clearly in that boat.

You ARE whining. You say I have an agenda. Of fucking course I have an agenda, do you not? I don't know which of our teams are better. Obviously you guys were in Seattle, two straight times. We will see who is better in San Fran later in the year. I realize losing sucks but let's not get in a tiff about this. You guys have a great team. It's going to be fine.

TheDman875

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Look at the Saints. NFL record for losing seasons. They are good now and just took over as the undisputed #1 team in the NFC, do you see their fans here pissing themselves acting like historic jack asses? So the excuse that Seattle normally sucks is an invalid excuse for the historic jackass performance by some of their fans humiliating their team and city with their historic jackass performance. Do you see any of the New Orleans fans here doing that? No. There is zero excuses for the jackass behavior of some Seattle fans here pissing all over their team and city (both are great) by putting on a historical jackass performance

What New Orleans fans? There's maybe 10 threads on their board dating back to 2010. Of course they're going to be quiet with such little traffic.

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

So you are seriously basing your judgement of an entire cities fan base off the words of a few posters on one web site? Do I have that right? :L

Instead of calling out specific people for words you don't care for, you lump in an entire city for it and insinuate it is Seattle fans that aren't classy? :lol: :laugh3: :omg: :lame:

You sir are still just embarrassing yourself. It is a shameful display.

Bunkamania

ESPN Defector
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You know whats really bad?

The SeaHawks and 49ers fans talking about who is better; when neither has won anything in over 2 decades.

LOL at all the butt hurt west coast teams.

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You ARE whining. You say I have an agenda. Of fucking course I have an agenda, do you not? I don't know which of our teams are better. Obviously you guys were in Seattle, two straight times. We will see who is better in San Fran later in the year. I realize losing sucks but let's not get in a tiff about this. You guys have a great team. It's going to be fine.

Again, EXACTLY what being said is whining? Simply saying that doesn't make it true. Nothing I have said is untrue and your inability to question any of it is proof so we are left with nothing but you don't like it so calling it names is all you have left. :rollseyes: Stay classy.

Bunkamania

ESPN Defector
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That look on Shermans face was priceless at the end of the game.....

hines-ward-crying-sports-crying-gifs.gif

That's Hines Ward you idiot!

Even though I get your point.

Still stupid.

Microwahevo

Green St. Elite
Hoopla Pickems Staff
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,481.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good enough to beat Green Bay....

How did the lions do?

Great deflection. We aren't talking about the Lions(who will either have a better record than the 9ers or the same after tonight), were talking about your team.

You claim the Seahwaks are overrated, but they beat your team this year. So what exactly does that make your team? Pretty simple question.

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

What Saints fans you talking about? There are only like 3 or 4 on SportsHoopla and one of those is bksballer89. He's doing his best to be a jack ass if you ask me. Seahawks have a pretty good size board( nothing like the 49ers) and your going to get all kinds with a decent sized board. Truthfully most Seahawks fans don't venture to the general board, because lets face it, the general board is all about finger pointing, boasting, etc., certainly not for the faint of heart.

Lets quit with the Seahawks fans are different then other fans because that is BS. Sports fans from every board are the same, the only difference is the # of fans and if your team is rolling.

Cave_Johnson

R.I.P. Bob Saget
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
By the end of today that number could be 1. :yahoo:

P.S. U mad bro? Sherman sure looked like he was going to cry after the game. He looked mad.

Actually it would basically be two since the Seahawks hold the tie breaker. So the real question is, are YOU mad bro?

Are ya?

TROLOLOLOLOLOLOL

LOLOLOLOL

LOLOLOLOLOLOL

LOL

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm a jackass because I don't bow down to Seahawks fans?