• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Great game between Colts and Hawks

Uhsplit

Hoopla Cash
$ 805.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Great op for the haters who love to see us lose. Personally, I am thumbs up all over the Seahawks going 4-1 over the toughest spot in the schedule.

Am I Blue Through it All?

Herald of the Apocalypse
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Left points on the board,if i was an Indy fan looking at this win as some validation i would be very concerned if you guys make it to post season when many teams are healthy etc.

A little sour grapie, but I would be the first to admit, if we compare rosters up and down the line the Seahawks have a better team. No question in my mind. Grigson has done a fabulous job thus far, but this is still a team with a lot of holes.

As far as the post season goes, that will turn on what we do against the Texma'ms and the Titans. I am making no predictions at this point.

Uhsplit

Hoopla Cash
$ 805.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
hey seahawks fans who was the better team last week? Houston or Seattle?
That is a great question but you are a dillweed for asking it.

Who was the better team in the Beast Quake game?

SonnyCID

Conocido Miembro
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Great game. Pagano is making a name for himself as one of the top shelf coaches in the NFL.

Doublejive

Hoopla Cash
$ 700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A little sour grapie, but I would be the first to admit, if we compare rosters up and down the line the Seahawks have a better team. No question in my mind. Grigson has done a fabulous job thus far, but this is still a team with a lot of holes.

As far as the post season goes, that will turn on what we do against the Texma'ms and the Titans. I am making no predictions at this point.

A win is a Win and Indy won,they played well even if some calls were questionable.

And no sour grapes.

dkmightyhammer

Livin' la vida loca
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Colts played great. So did Seattle. This was a great game and someone had to lose. I don't like any loss, but I can handle losing this way to a good team. Seattle is still a favorite in the NFC after this. Nothing has changed.

Take a look at Seattle schedule for the next 4 games by the way. 4 very winnable games against Tenn, St.Louis, Arizona and Tampa. Seattle could be 8-1 by the first week in November. Nothing guaranteed but they have a good shot to win those games.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think Hawks but Houston is better than Indy imo.

LOL seattle was better? LMAO

They won because Schaub is an idiot. if they give the ball to Foster, punt and pin seattle inside their own 20 your seahawks would be 3-2

Doublejive

Hoopla Cash
$ 700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL seattle was better? LMAO

They won because Schaub is an idiot. if they give the ball to Foster, punt and pin seattle inside their own 20 your seahawks would be 3-2

Newsflash three of our o-linemen have been out two probowlers,think about that,plus on the road.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Every team deal with injuries so stop it with that garbage.

cwood

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Colts > NFC West

IndyAndy

I can't reMember
Paddock Stand, Section 23, Row QQ, Seat 4
Hoopla Cash
$ 545.78
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Left points on the board,if i was an Indy fan looking at this win as some validation i would be very concerned if you guys make it to post season when many teams are healthy etc.

I agree that the Colts can't get go getting 'big heads' over this one. It was too close to a one man show for my taste. If TY Hilton wasn't on his game today, I doubt that they would have won.

Doublejive

Hoopla Cash
$ 700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree that the Colts can't get go getting 'big heads' over this one. It was too close to a one man show for my taste. If TY Hilton wasn't on his game today, I doubt that they would have won.

Indy has a bright future with Luck as we all know,Colt's will be in post season for years to come i would wager and most likely get a SB one of these day's with Luck.

I am just hoping the Hawks get one or two before Indy.

RoboticDreams

JM8CH10
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hopefully the Niners win tonight and pick up a game. That's what matters most.

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I could pull up all the quotes Double but im to drunk/lazy, you guys are still well in command of the NFC West and my Niners gotta take care of the Texans for that loss to mean anything, You guys played a really entertaining game though had me on the edge of my seat.

:lol: As if we couldn't do the same for any 49er game thread, or any game thread for that matter. From fans from both sides.