• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Great example why Lebron will never reach Michael Jordan status

TrustMeIamRight

Hoopla Cash
$ 28.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've said quite a few times how Lebron may be the most physically gifted player in NBA, but he will never be in the GOAT conversation because he lacks the intangibles that can't be taught. He lacks the killer instinct where you will step on the throat of anyone in your way, that burning hatred to lose at anything at any time.

Jordan is in his 50's, I believe, and he still has it. Here is a video of him crushing the dreams of all the kids at Chris Paul's basketball camp. :pound:

WATCH: Michael Jordan ruthlessly ends the shoe hopes of kids at Chris Paul's camp

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've said quite a few times how Lebron may be the most physically gifted player in NBA, but he will never be in the GOAT conversation because he lacks the intangibles that can't be taught. He lacks the killer instinct where you will step on the throat of anyone in your way, that burning hatred to lose at anything at any time.

Jordan is in his 50's, I believe, and he still has it. Here is a video of him crushing the dreams of all the kids at Chris Paul's basketball camp. :pound:

WATCH: Michael Jordan ruthlessly ends the shoe hopes of kids at Chris Paul's camp

You're gonna be labelled a "hater" for this, you KNOW that, don't you...?

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jordan will always be lifetimes cooler than Lebron for the simple fact that Jordan rocks the bald head and insecure Lebron got plugs AND paint. Cmon now.

lebron23james

Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Like a perfect finals record...oh wait...

Course that truth might hurt his GROUPIE'S feelings. Ah well...:dhd:

If you are going to count Lebrons finals losses should we count jordan losing before the finals?

TrustMeIamRight

Hoopla Cash
$ 28.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You're gonna be labelled a "hater" for this, you KNOW that, don't you...?

I actually like LeBron. Have a bunch of his memorabilia autographed, including a framed autographed jersey from his rookie year. It is on the wall in my basement.

Back then, I was in the LeBron camp that he would take over as the GOAT. Don't get me wrong. He will go down as one of the top 5 or top 10 players of all time, but he will never surpass Jordan. From jumping ship to form a super team in Miami, to jumping ship back to Cleveland only after they had multiple #1 picks and he could hand pick players to trade and sign. Beyond that -- if the game is on the line, his teammates are just as likely to take the shot as it is for Lebron to take it. Perfect example is Kyrie Irvin taking the 3 pointer at the end of game 7.

He just doesn't have the killer instinct that can't be taught. Jordan is sticking daggers in little kids, because it isn't in his DNA to not do whatever it takes to win. That is like the example I used before how MJ would dunk on his own mother if it meant winning. I WISH LeBron had that. I couldn't even imagine how dominant he could be.

lebron23james

Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Chieflakers getting worked in this thread...

lebron23james

Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I actually like LeBron. Have a bunch of his memorabilia autographed, including a framed autographed jersey from his rookie year. It is on the wall in my basement.

Back then, I was in the LeBron camp that he would take over as the GOAT. Don't get me wrong. He will go down as one of the top 5 or top 10 players of all time, but he will never surpass Jordan. From jumping ship to form a super team in Miami, to jumping ship back to Cleveland only after they had multiple #1 picks and he could hand pick players to trade and sign. Beyond that -- if the game is on the line, his teammates are just as likely to take the shot as it is for Lebron to take it. Perfect example is Kyrie Irvin taking the 3 pointer at the end of game 7.

He just doesn't have the killer instinct that can't be taught. Jordan is sticking daggers in little kids, because it isn't in his DNA to not do whatever it takes to win. That is like the example I used before how MJ would dunk on his own mother if it meant winning. I WISH LeBron had that. I couldn't even imagine how dominant he could be.

How many finals wins does jordan have with out pippen?

You sound like those idiots who claimed Lebron wasn't clutch until the stats came out....

Numbers-wise, Lebron's going to blow Jordan out of the water when his career is over. LeBron's inching closer to 30K points, 10K assists, and 10K rebounds. No player in the history of the game has done that - not Magic, not Oscar, not Wilt, and certainly not Mike.

TrustMeIamRight

Hoopla Cash
$ 28.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You heard me if lebron was 3-3 in the finals but underachieved and lost prior that is somehow better
What does this even mean? You realize Lebron had years he didn't make the finals too. And even stacking the deck by hand picking his teammates -- he is still has lost more than he has won in the NBA finals.

lebron23james

Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What does this even mean? You realize Lebron had years he didn't make the finals too. And even stacking the deck by hand picking his teammates -- he is still has lost more than he has won in the NBA finals.

You may want to look at the stats again before you say who had a stacked deck...

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Trolling and nonsense are this clown's M.O. You'll get used to it...

He gets his feelings hurt whenever someone doesn't bow down to his lord and master...