• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Great example why Lebron will never reach Michael Jordan status

R.J. MacReady

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Since when is being a complete douche to a bunch of kids considered a win?

Michael Jordan net worth: 1.1 billion.

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Look, this title was awesome, but LeBron has a ways to go before he can approach Jordan. I think it is possible, but he would need to beat Golden State at least 1 more, possibly two more times.

What I find hilarious though, is that @lebron23james actually believes LeBron is on par with Mike AND that Kyrie is a top 3 NBA player and legit MVP candidate.

That is so ironic because the reason many experts are now putting LeBron in the top 4/5 of all time, is because he won this title by beating a superior team and he did it with a roster nobody else could have taken this far.

IF Irving were truly an elite player, this title would be much less impressive and LeBron would still be hanging out near the low end of the top 10.

So which is it? Is LeBron nearing MJ? Or is Kyrie an elite player too? You can't have it both ways.

GNG

What Me Worry?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've said quite a few times how Lebron may be the most physically gifted player in NBA, but he will never be in the GOAT conversation because he lacks the intangibles that can't be taught. He lacks the killer instinct where you will step on the throat of anyone in your way, that burning hatred to lose at anything at any time.
You are nuts.... :D

TrustMeIamRight

Hoopla Cash
$ 28.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How many finals wins does jordan have with out pippen?

You sound like those idiots who claimed Lebron wasn't clutch until the stats came out....

Numbers-wise, Lebron's going to blow Jordan out of the water when his career is over. LeBron's inching closer to 30K points, 10K assists, and 10K rebounds. No player in the history of the game has done that - not Magic, not Oscar, not Wilt, and certainly not Mike.

You wouldn't hear me argue if someone wanted to say Lebron is the GOAT for the regular season games. I'd agree with that. You don't win championships in the regular season though.

And speaking of numbers -- I put up the link of the current GM's being polled, who would they want to have the ball in their hands with the game on the line between Jordan, Kobe, Lebron and I believe Bird. No one chose Lebron, not even his own GM. And with the NBA title on the line in game 7 of the NBA finals -- it was Kyrie Irvin taking the 3 pointer for the Cavs.

As far as how many does Jordan have without Pippen -- I hope you realize, Pippen wasn't some dominant D1 basketball player -- he was drafted out of the NAIA and was brought up through the NBA by Jordan. Since you asked how many Jordan has without Pippen -- how many does Lebron have without hand picking his teammates and forming a TRIO.

I'd also would LOVE to see Jordan in today's NBA, where hand checking is a foul and if you look the wrong way at the guy you are guarding, it is a foul. In the 90's -- you literally were assaulted on the way to the basketball, which is how my Pistons were able to beat the Bulls, by physically abusing Jordan. If the "Bad Boy" teams in Detroit that won a couple titles were in the today's NBA, we wouldn't have enough players to field a team as they'd foul out everyone.:pound:

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lebron wouldn't even reach KAJ or Magic status, let alone Jordan's.

lebron23james

Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Look, this title was awesome, but LeBron has a ways to go before he can approach Jordan. I think it is possible, but he would need to beat Golden State at least 1 more, possibly two more times.

What I find hilarious though, is that @lebron23james actually believes LeBron is on par with Mike AND that Kyrie is a top 3 NBA player and legit MVP candidate.

That is so ironic because the reason many experts are now putting LeBron in the top 4/5 of all time, is because he won this title by beating a superior team and he did it with a roster nobody else could have taken this far.

IF Irving were truly an elite player, this title would be much less impressive and LeBron would still be hanging out near the low end of the top 10.

So which is it? Is LeBron nearing MJ? Or is Kyrie an elite player too? You can't have it both ways.

ClcFGqAUsAAPgRx.jpg

So you are trying to say Lebron can't have an elite player on his team?

If Irving wasn't also an elite player how did he put up those elite numbers in the finals...

lebron23james

Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You wouldn't hear me argue if someone wanted to say Lebron is the GOAT for the regular season games. I'd agree with that. You don't win championships in the regular season though.

And speaking of numbers -- I put up the link of the current GM's being polled, who would they want to have the ball in their hands with the game on the line between Jordan, Kobe, Lebron and I believe Bird. No one chose Lebron, not even his own GM. And with the NBA title on the line in game 7 of the NBA finals -- it was Kyrie Irvin taking the 3 pointer for the Cavs.

As far as how many does Jordan have without Pippen -- I hope you realize, Pippen wasn't some dominant D1 basketball player -- he was drafted out of the NAIA and was brought up through the NBA by Jordan. Since you asked how many Jordan has without Pippen -- how many does Lebron have without hand picking his teammates and forming a TRIO.

I'd also would LOVE to see Jordan in today's NBA, where hand checking is a foul and if you look the wrong way at the guy you are guarding, it is a foul. In the 90's -- you literally were assaulted on the way to the basketball, which is how my Pistons were able to beat the Bulls, by physically abusing Jordan. If the "Bad Boy" teams in Detroit that won a couple titles were in the today's NBA, we wouldn't have enough players to field a team as they'd foul out everyone.:pound:
Jordan-vs-Lebron.png

lebron23james

Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
only one thing matters. 6-0...

impressive for LeClown, but he's STILL got a ways to go to compare with Jordan...:lol:

Flaker, there are players who have done better than 6-0 and won more championships than 6...Try a better less inscure argument next time

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Flaker, there are players who have done better than 6-0 and won more championships than 6...Try a better less inscure argument next time

too bad LeClown ain't one of 'em, LeGroupie...:heh:

and I didn't argue. 6-0 is the TRUTH, isn't it? lol not MY fault you hate the truth...

btw, what's "inscure"? lol rattled already? THAT didn't take long...:lol:

lebron23james

Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
too bad LeClown ain't one of 'em, LeGroupie...:heh:

and I didn't argue. 6-0 is the TRUTH, isn't it? lol not MY fault you hate the truth...

And at age 31 lebron has more mvps awards and the same amount of rings...is the TRUTH, isn't it? lol not MY fault you hate the truth...

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And at age 31 lebron has more mvps awards and the same amount of rings...is the TRUTH, isn't it? lol not MY fault you hate the truth...

so INDIVIDUAL MVP'S> than 6 O'Briens. LMFAO yeah ok...:L

we get he's your hero and you wanna have his babies, but daayyyuuummm....:heh:

lebron23james

Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
so INDIVIDUAL MVP'S> than 6 O'Briens. LMFAO yeah ok...:L

we get he's your hero and you wanna have his babies, but daayyyuuummm....:heh:

Faker, i gotta give it to you, after seeing leking win another ring over the guy you slobbed over all season and one more finals mvp at least u gave up on the embarrassing kobe comparison, must have hurt tho

Jordone had 6 championships at 31? :lol: