• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Grade the Walton-Penner group ownership of the Broncos

What is your early grade for the Walton-Penner ownership group?

• Total voters

nflbronco

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
this is where the owner steps in and decides the direction .

blow it up or continue to have your $20M coach that can’t remember what down it is, players taking on blockers instead of tackling Mahomes short of the sticks, a QB that can’t see over the line, WRs who can’t get separation. trading away a move TE in favor of a tissue paper TE.

i cant believe Payton did not know what down it was. that’s Hackett level coaching or did he want to give KC an opportunity to score.

the owner needs to define direction.
Until I see it I don't buy anything. This org is a mess from top to bottom. They should have hired their GM and then hired HC. Hire a HC that doesn't cost a 1st and a 2nd with the worst roster in NFL. I would think every player worth a damn should want out. No I'm not ranting this time its just what I see and I know I have no control or say in it. I'm glad Bowlen isn't around to see what a mess the org is.

LGM

6 Time Poster of the Month
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Until I see it I don't buy anything. This org is a mess from top to bottom. They should have hired their GM and then hired HC. Hire a HC that doesn't cost a 1st and a 2nd with the worst roster in NFL. I would think every player worth a damn should want out. No I'm not ranting this time its just what I see and I know I have no control or say in it. I'm glad Bowlen isn't around to see what a mess the org is.
They hired Paton, then they hired Payton. Isn't that what you wanted?

As for hiring, did you already forget more than one up and coming coach we reportedly wanted turned us down. Then we tried to save face by paying Payton 20 million. Why?

Because he's likely the only one available who has pulled a team out of the dumpster.

As for players wanting out, I'm sure a lot do. Rats are always the first off of a sinking ship.

Mingo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Mingo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Says every woman ever.

But there's really only one choice.
"Nixon's the One!" We know how that turned out.