• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

gp

filosofy29

Back
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
To answer your question from the 49er board. Nope. ANY trolls come over here, they risk a permanent banning. I don't have the patience I used to. I enjoy this board too much.

gp956

The Hammer
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
To answer your question from the 49er board. Nope. ANY trolls come over here, they risk a permanent banning. I don't have the patience I used to. I enjoy this board too much.

I was joking!

SFAnthem

Brain dead Hacker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Filo

Don't feel like you have to take the onus of controlling all trollish activity here. It's been proven that the fellas are more than capable of coming to a consensus when it comes to taking out the trash.

Again, I welcome anyone who wants to hang out and talk ball but you'd have to prove yourself a real a-hole to get 3 or more guys here to want to get rid of you.

Now if we could only ban fpoms....

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I believe that anyone else will be given plenty of rope, but NN (and maybe Caz, to a lesser extent) will be given ZERO leeway here.

If you remove the history we all have with NN, I never would have dropped the BanHammer. I dropped it because I was convinced that it was him, and that was enough.

The idea being thrown around on the Niner board that everyone should be given a clean slate is 100% bunk. The best quote used over there regarding this was "same shit, different toilet".

I will be equally hesitant to drop the hammer on any future "trolls". A differing opinion is NOT trolling. CONSTANTLY taking the differing view (without earning the social bank account) just to :ss: is trolling.

Hence: NN = HH = Troll

BeerMe

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Would you guys consider inviting Marcus to the board? I know he can get annoying and hot-headed, but I enjoy reading his posts. He seems to know the Giants minor league system about as well as anyone. I never really considered him a troll, just immature. Just a thought...

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Would you guys consider inviting Marcus to the board? I know he can get annoying and hot-headed, but I enjoy reading his posts. He seems to know the Giants minor league system about as well as anyone. I never really considered him a troll, just immature. Just a thought...

If he were to find his way here, I would give him a fair shot, personally. I think he offers good baseball knowledge.

When he starts calling people out for real-world fights and trying to organize going to team hotels to start shit is when he flirts with the BanHammer, though.

BeerMe

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If he were to find his way here, I would give him a fair shot, personally. I think he offers good baseball knowledge.

When he starts calling people out for real-world fights and trying to organize going to team hotels to start shit is when he flirts with the BanHammer, though.

Agree 100%, that's probably the way to play it.

gp956

The Hammer
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
I believe that anyone else will be given plenty of rope, but NN (and maybe Caz, to a lesser extent) will be given ZERO leeway here.

If you remove the history we all have with NN, I never would have dropped the BanHammer. I dropped it because I was convinced that it was him, and that was enough.

The idea being thrown around on the Niner board that everyone should be given a clean slate is 100% bunk. The best quote used over there regarding this was "same shit, different toilet".

I will be equally hesitant to drop the hammer on any future "trolls". A differing opinion is NOT trolling. CONSTANTLY taking the differing view (without earning the social bank account) just to :ss: is trolling.

Hence: NN = HH = Troll

Yeah, the clean slate thing is pretty naive. The "true fan of the team is not a troll" test being espoused is bogus as well.

tzill

Lefty 99
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,064.42
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

One man's opinion:

FUCK THAT ANTI-SEMITE ::kev::

mistgl

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
[/B]

Agree 100%, that's probably the way to play it.

Seconded.

The only time I've ever been "WTF annoyed" with him was his attempts to incite riots at other teams hotels.

To each there own, but posting crap that on a board just makes us look bad by association.

gp956

The Hammer
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00

Same here.

But I would never invite him, myself. Just too much baggage - consider that he admitted his ISP threatened to disconnect him for domestic terrorism threats. Other than that, he's not a guy I'd want to watch a game with.

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Same here.

But I would never invite him, myself. Just too much baggage - consider that he admitted his ISP threatened to disconnect him for domestic terrorism threats. Other than that, he's not a guy I'd want to watch a game with.

This what I meant to say, but failed to spell it out as well as you.

I would not offer an invite, but would not go all NN/HH on his ass if he stumbled through the door.

BeerMe

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
When you guys read articles about Buster Posey and they talk about how Scott Cousins received death threats, does Marcus pop into your head? lol

tzill, did you know Marcus converted to become a jew just so he could make jokes about them?

msgkings322

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This what I meant to say, but failed to spell it out as well as you.

I would not offer an invite, but would not go all NN/HH on his ass if he stumbled through the door.

This.

msgkings322

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
One man's opinion:

FUCK THAT ANTI-SEMITE ::kev::

To be fair, he's also anti-black, anti-Latin, anti-military, anti-capitalism...he's an angry young man