• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Gotham

GNG

What Me Worry?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Her boobs also doubled in size.
poison_ivy__toxic_paradise_by_devilishlycreative-d8yxysp.jpg

anotheridiot

There will always be someone to blame......
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Now I remember he touched her for a second. Does not explain how she survived the water pipe and trip out to the water, I guess the bigger lungs helped. But then again, Penguin made it out there too.

Not crazy about the mad hatter, the story with bruce and bruce squared is more interesting to me. Just seems like the clone needs to watch Bruce to learn his movements, dont know how he is gonna go and handle the kitty.

Taddy Mason

Hoopla Cash
$ 24,579.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Now I remember he touched her for a second. Does not explain how she survived the water pipe and trip out to the water, I guess the bigger lungs helped. But then again, Penguin made it out there too.

Not crazy about the mad hatter, the story with bruce and bruce squared is more interesting to me. Just seems like the clone needs to watch Bruce to learn his movements, dont know how he is gonna go and handle the kitty.

He can say and do what he likes, but I'd think the scar would be a bit of a giveaway.

anotheridiot

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
really dont know where this is headed. clone bruce has he batman moves and fearlessness and now is back under the control of the people running the show.

Its been good, but cant figure out the angle yet. Nice of 20 something Ivy to grace the screen.

The Q

Hoop’s Villain, Reality’s Hero
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
really dont know where this is headed. clone bruce has he batman moves and fearlessness and now is back under the control of the people running the show.

Its been good, but cant figure out the angle yet. Nice of 20 something Ivy to grace the screen.

Gotham is getting a little too weird for me.

I know it's based on the comic book stuff, but like the Jervis Tetch stuff is just really really creepy.

OutlawImmortal

Certified Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
2 options:

1) Keep driving straight into a train and scream "somebody help me"

2) Crash into a wall instead of a train. You're not even going that fast.

Waste of a potentially good character.

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
2 options:

But now we get to see a full on gay penguin.

Yay.

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
2 options:

who said she died?? all they did was infer that there was a crash...

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Would be pretty goofy to have her survive a head on collision with a train but it's possible. :noidea:

well, i have a riddle for you...

What can face a penguin, a train and car with no breaks and survive??

OutlawImmortal

Certified Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
well, i have a riddle for you...

What can face a penguin, a train and car with no breaks and survive??

You have a point, I just wouldn't be surprised if they killed her off. I like this Isabel character and if she were to have found a way to survive then it definitely bolsters her character for me even more.

Cal also has a point though, at first I thought it was just bromance and it was comedic but now I think Penguin is actually gay for the Riddler. What type of fan fiction is going on here, they better have a good explanation for this weird shit.

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You have a point, I just wouldn't be surprised if they killed her off. I like this Isabel character and if she were to have found a way to survive then it definitely bolsters her character for me even more.

Cal also has a point though, at first I thought it was just bromance and it was comedic but now I think Penguin is actually gay for the Riddler. What type of fan fiction is going on here, they better have a good explanation for this weird shit.

I don't remember the cartoon/comics nor movies ever really going into the Penguins love life. So I guess if they want to make a gay villain(this is 2016- there are gay main characters in every show now) I guess the penguin is the one to do it for. But would have been nice if it was the upgraded poison ivy instead.

OutlawImmortal

Certified Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't remember the cartoon/comics nor movies ever really going into the Penguins love life. So I guess if they want to make a gay villain(this is 2016- there are gay main characters in every show now) I guess the penguin is the one to do it for. But would have been nice if it was the upgraded poison ivy instead.

Well, it is current year, after all.

anotheridiot

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bruce and selena, ex mrs bruce and Tabitha and whoever Gordon (preferably Morena) is banging is enough romance for me.

I am just happy we are finally seeing what the key was in Mackie taking the role as Barnes.

UVA_Guy81

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,000.65
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bruce and selena, ex mrs bruce and Tabitha and whoever Gordon (preferably Morena) is banging is enough romance for me.

I am just happy we are finally seeing what the key was in Mackie taking the role as Barnes.
I'd prefer Tabitha with Butch and Gordon getting back together with Barbara.

I'm glad that they're putting the Mad Hatter on the back burner for a bit as I was getting tired of him being the main villain in the show. I'm also enjoying Barnes Hulking out.

OutlawImmortal

Certified Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'd prefer Tabitha with Butch and Gordon getting back together with Barbara.

I'm glad that they're putting the Mad Hatter on the back burner for a bit as I was getting tired of him being the main villain in the show. I'm also enjoying Barnes Hulking out.

I agree, though I saw a bit more of a correlation with Batman rather than the Hulk. Would be pretty cool if Barnes eventually transforms into Man-Bat. Not sure if they have the cash for that though.

Niner Outlaw

Stay out of my territory.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
For some reason the Penguin being gay is throwing me off on this show. It makes sense in that if there is a gay male character, it would probably be him, but I don't like it for the Penguin archvillian. It's a weird look.

Digging Barnes Hulking out. His character could really take the show into some really interesting things.

anotheridiot

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I always thought it was the riddler. He would paint his face and hair and Frank Gorshen used to run around in tighter tights than batman on original TV show. Ended up that Adam West was the gay guy.

The Q

Hoop’s Villain, Reality’s Hero
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
For some reason the Penguin being gay is throwing me off on this show. It makes sense in that if there is a gay male character, it would probably be him, but I don't like it for the Penguin archvillian. It's a weird look.

Digging Barnes Hulking out. His character could really take the show into some really interesting things.

Maybe if he wasn't gay for another batman supervillain it would work better.

Although I recall penguin hitting on Catwoman in multiple formats of the character.