• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Gotham

The Q

Hoop’s Villain, Reality’s Hero
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'd prefer Tabitha with Butch and Gordon getting back together with Barbara.

I'm glad that they're putting the Mad Hatter on the back burner for a bit as I was getting tired of him being the main villain in the show. I'm also enjoying Barnes Hulking out.

SPOILER
SPOILER
SPOILER

Now that Barnes is locked up...what do they do next? He and Mad Hatter are both behind bars.

UVA_Guy81

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,000.65
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
SPOILER
SPOILER
SPOILER

Now that Barnes is locked up...what do they do next? He and Mad Hatter are both behind bars.
My guess is that they'll focus on the court of owls, the mob stuff and I'm sure something will be going on with Penguin.

The Q

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This show is just not working for me right now.

I'm kinda hoping....

SPOILER
SPOILER
SPOILER

Don Falcone does reign down hell of the Court. That would make for a fun arc.

Godstree

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I only quoted you because I wanted your opinion, not that all are not welcome to reply as well.

I have not watched any of these series. I started watching Flash and only got about 4 episodes in before it ended up on back burner and I have not picked it back up. FTR, I did like the show.

Now I am interested in getting into something new. Which one should I watch. Gotham? Supergirl, back to Flash or maybe Arrow. I also have not seen the daredevil/ jessica jones spinoff.

Help me choose wisely.

The Q

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I only quoted you because I wanted your opinion, not that all are not welcome to reply as well.

I have not watched any of these series. I started watching Flash and only got about 4 episodes in before it ended up on back burner and I have not picked it back up. FTR, I did like the show.

Now I am interested in getting into something new. Which one should I watch. Gotham? Supergirl, back to Flash or maybe Arrow. I also have not seen the daredevil/ jessica jones spinoff.

Help me choose wisely.

I would probably do Daredevil if you can only do 1.

Flash and Arrow in particular have some cross over so you'd need to pick up both. But Arrow season 1 and the current season are easily the 2 strongest. Flash has gone down in quality each season so far.

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Definitely go with DD and JJ. There I see a pronounced difference in quality between the Netflix MCU shows and the Arrowverse and Gotham. Arrowverse really should be watched as a whole, though. You can probably skip LoT and SG if you want though, since those have hardly been mentioned in Flash/Arrow to this point. Flash and Arrow do link to each other quite a bit.

As best seasons of Flash, I think S2 was better than S1, but not by a lot. S3 is clearly the worst so far, though.

Godstree

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would probably do Daredevil if you can only do 1.

Flash and Arrow in particular have some cross over so you'd need to pick up both. But Arrow season 1 and the current season are easily the 2 strongest. Flash has gone down in quality each season so far.

Sorry for the confusion, I have seen DD and JJ, not the spin off, Luke Cage. I couldn't think of his name earlier.

Should I go with NC and then on to Gotham?

The Q

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sorry for the confusion, I have seen DD and JJ, not the spin off, Luke Cage. I couldn't think of his name earlier.

I haven't seen LC, so I can't really say on that part.

chf

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LC is the weakest so far of those series, but it's still much superior to the others on your list.

I watch arrow, and have yet to watch one full episode of Flash beyond the premiere. So you can easily watch Arrow without Flash.

The Q

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LC is the weakest so far of those series, but it's still much superior to the others on your list.

I watch arrow, and have yet to watch one full episode of Flash beyond the premiere. So you can easily watch Arrow without Flash.

Have to admit, I'm surprised you're an Arrow fan.

All this time...kinda wish you posted in here more, jerk. ;)

chf

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Have to admit, I'm surprised you're an Arrow fan.

All this time...kinda wish you posted in here more, jerk. ;)

Arrow isn't near the top of my list of must watch shows, but still in my rotation. I gave up on Flash part way through EP#1. Holy cheese Batman!

OutlawImmortal

Certified Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I would go with Gotham if you want something a bit darker, a lot more blood in Gotham than other shows in more recent seasons.

I thought S1 of Arrow was worth watching as well but I haven't seen any of the newest stuff. If not just go with the Flash.

The Q

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Back to Gotham,

Didn't we just go through this situation already?

Can't we just get a clean ending and finish the season with Court of Owls?

Cave_Johnson

R.I.P. Bob Saget
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Okay, this season has been goofy as shit but that ending had me laughing pretty hard.

The Q

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Okay, this season has been goofy as shit but that ending had me laughing pretty hard.

It hasn't been good.

I'd be ok if they killed gotham off after this season.

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It hasn't been good.

I'd be ok if they killed gotham off after this season.

Yea, its funny... I have been calling for the court of owl story line since season one... Now that they are actually doing it, it feels goofy... I think part of the problem is that the society doesn't feel like much of a secret...

Maybe we find out this is earth 39 and somehow Cisco can make a breach over to send barry over and set the time back to normal... Bruce and Selina, shouldn't be happening for at least another 15 years...

The Q

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yea, its funny... I have been calling for the court of owl story line since season one... Now that they are actually doing it, it feels goofy... I think part of the problem is that the society doesn't feel like much of a secret...

Maybe we find out this is earth 39 and somehow Cisco can make a breach over to send barry over and set the time back to normal... Bruce and Selina, shouldn't be happening for at least another 15 years...

Well we know about the Court because of a few select conversations that 99.99999999% of the world has no knowledge of.

The Q

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

It feels goofy because it's weird seeing a guy like Talon in a live action TV show lol.

But it also has been a minor story line the entire time. Even now it's being overshadowed by Gordon/Lee/Mario drama.

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It feels goofy because it's weird seeing a guy like Talon in a live action TV show lol.

But it also has been a minor story line the entire time. Even now it's being overshadowed by Gordon/Lee/Mario drama.

I don't mind it because I see the route they are going now with no Talon... Don't forget about the Bruce Clone, and with Ivy showing that audience that age can be manipulated, we wont be surprised if the New talon(if not the original as well) is the bruce clone... kind of like how there were Damian Wayne clones in the comics...

Like we have said ever since this show has started, that it has lacked an identity... It doesn't know whether to be a Comic show, a detective show, a batman show, or whatever... I think that identity is still not found as they have too many MAIN characters... and too many MAIN story lines... which all contradict the theme of the show IMO...

The Q

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't mind it because I see the route they are going now with no Talon... Don't forget about the Bruce Clone, and with Ivy showing that audience that age can be manipulated, we wont be surprised if the New talon(if not the original as well) is the bruce clone... kind of like how there were Damian Wayne clones in the comics...

Like we have said ever since this show has started, that it has lacked an identity... It doesn't know whether to be a Comic show, a detective show, a batman show, or whatever... I think that identity is still not found as they have too many MAIN characters... and too many MAIN story lines... which all contradict the theme of the show IMO...

agreed.

interesting idea.

clones...about as lame and cliche as mind control.

I'm back to just letting this one go.