• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Gotham

Duffman

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,535.51
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just getting caught up and watching the whole season in a week I liked the 1st half better than the 2nd half. I found the Rise of the villains story arc to be much more interesting than the Hugo Strange one. Also I really liked Theo and his sister(damn Jessica Lucas is smokin) although the Barbara stuff didn't really excite me.

And with them recasting Poison Ivy to be older I could see a time jump of say 2-3 years for Season 3.

anotheridiot

There will always be someone to blame......
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
barbara with his sister did not excite you? that was pretty hot for network tv.

SDGuy73

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,159.39
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just getting caught up and watching the whole season in a week I liked the 1st half better than the 2nd half. I found the Rise of the villains story arc to be much more interesting than the Hugo Strange one. Also I really liked Theo and his sister(damn Jessica Lucas is smokin) although the Barbara stuff didn't really excite me.

And with them recasting Poison Ivy to be older I could see a time jump of say 2-3 years for Season 3.

Poison Ivy
poisonivy-1.jpg

anotheridiot

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Back at it tonight, Jada is back, only saw one clip of bruce and he still looked young.

The Q

Hoop’s Villain, Reality’s Hero
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

anotheridiot

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pretty solid opener. Dont really get the Gordon super bounty hunter with the fighting skills, but he did not win many fights.

Long hair bruce and short hair bruce, made me think he was brainwashed when he was detained like they changed Gordon last year and the short hair one is the plant. I originally thought Bruce was out on the street and cleaned up when he moved back home, but the plant cannot be the ones trying to kill him.

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am glad they writing the recast of Ivy into the story and not just ignoring jt. Well done!

The Q

Hoop’s Villain, Reality’s Hero
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pretty solid opener. Dont really get the Gordon super bounty hunter with the fighting skills, but he did not win many fights.

Long hair bruce and short hair bruce, made me think he was brainwashed when he was detained like they changed Gordon last year and the short hair one is the plant. I originally thought Bruce was out on the street and cleaned up when he moved back home, but the plant cannot be the ones trying to kill him.

Not sure how I like this. They badly rushed things with him and the reporter.

The whole Penguin/Fish thing was just awkwardly done.

What I DO love about Gotham is there's always a key storyline and theme. Something that Smallville really lacked in it's early years.

Interesting theory on the two Bruces. Looking forward to how they explain that. Why would the original bruce have no idea who he is though?

I am glad they writing the recast of Ivy into the story and not just ignoring jt. Well done!

Agreed, it was a nice touch. Although it doesn't explain her plant thing now.

SDGuy73

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,159.39
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Was Gotham on last week? My DVR did not record it.

GNG

What Me Worry?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I don't understand how she went from a girl to a woman in just one day.

RegentDenali

LOL at 42-13, 29-3, 19-3
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,798.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I like how the new season is going so far.

BD Wong was a home run casting as Hugo Strange. He's done a great job with the role.

The Asian girl playing Vicky Vale is kind of meh with her delivery, but you knew Gordon was going to bone her with all the cat and mouse games they were playing. Especially after Gordon witnessed Lee playing house with some dude in the burbs. The fact she doesn't know Gordon saw her being a ho is going to make the upcoming reunion good times for Jim now that's she coming back to Gotham to probably try to get back with him.

Enjoying the presence of psycho ex Barbara Kean still in Jim's life. She reminds me of a couple of ex's of mine. She's playing the role well.

For season 3, so far, so good.

RegentDenali

LOL at 42-13, 29-3, 19-3
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,798.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

She's obviously got latent powers with how she already seems to have a ability to communicate with plants. Taking a swim in the Gotham sewers might of triggered something, especially with all the chemicals floating around in there.

Niner Outlaw

Stay out of my territory.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's like Q said, the member of Fish's gang that has super aging powers did it. He killed the black lady by holding her hand for a few moments, but he only touched Ivy for a second before she got away. That's how Ivy's recasting was written into the show.

GNG

What Me Worry?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's like Q said, the member of Fish's gang that has super aging powers did it. He killed the black lady by holding her hand for a few moments, but he only touched Ivy for a second before she got away. That's how Ivy's recasting was written into the show.
Her boobs also doubled in size.