• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Gotham

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In what way? They used a Bizarro clone for one season, that was fine enough. I was more upset with the red kryptonite nonsense that was really only used to keep Clark and Lana from dating lol.

My assumption is that they spared Bruce to clone him, and then assassinate him after the fact so they could have their own version of Bruce running Wayne Enterprises.

the mistake i meant was with lex being a clone... is batman really going to be the clone Bruce??? does this allow them to kill off the bruce we know... will they do the Bruce fight, where we are just to assume that the original wins??

The Q

Hoop’s Villain, Reality’s Hero
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
the mistake i meant was with lex being a clone... is batman really going to be the clone Bruce??? does this allow them to kill off the bruce we know... will they do the Bruce fight, where we are just to assume that the original wins??

Lex wasn't a clone though.

Sure he made clones of himself.

But he was brought back by Darkseid's almost limitless power in exchange for Lionel's body becoming a physical conduit for Darkseid (where he immediately gets his keister kicked by Clark in the barn.

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lex wasn't a clone though.

Sure he made clones of himself.

But he was brought back by Darkseid's almost limitless power in exchange for Lionel's body becoming a physical conduit for Darkseid (where he immediately gets his keister kicked by Clark in the barn.

My memory might be off since Smallville was a long time ago, but i don't remember darkseid... I remember doomsday...

The Q

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My memory might be off since Smallville was a long time ago, but i don't remember darkseid... I remember doomsday...

Darkseid was season 10. the the final season.

Doomsday was season 8.

yes lex was cloning himself because his body was disfigured almost beyond repair from Ollie trying to kill him with that bomb...and he needed new parts.

That storyline was basically Rosenbaum's fault for leaving the show after season 7.

OutlawImmortal

Certified Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nice little drag queen contest at the end there, who was the prettiest in your eyes?

The Q

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I almost wonder if they're going too big too fast.

Court of Owls is something that I'd think you'd wanna do as like the series final season as Bruce rises into Batman.

Because Gotham becomes the exact same place Gotham started as when Bruce eventually becomes Batman.

Also i was talking to someone at work about this....Bruce cannot become Batman on the show. He's 13 now. You'd need to get to like a season 10 to make it reasonable.

Plus he needs to travel all over the world to get to know all the cool shit he learns (chemistry, martial arts, military survival etc.)

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Court of Owls is something that I'd think you'd wanna do as like the series final season as Bruce rises into Batman.

Because Gotham becomes the exact same place Gotham started as when Bruce eventually becomes Batman.

Also i was talking to someone at work about this....Bruce cannot become Batman on the show. He's 13 now. You'd need to get to like a season 10 to make it reasonable.

Plus he needs to travel all over the world to get to know all the cool shit he learns (chemistry, martial arts, military survival etc.)

Not true, they can always skip years... if he goes to training like he does in the comics, then he wont be very interesting of a character for a couple years...

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

But kid Bruce doesn't know about the court of owls, only hears the rumors of them...

I could be wrong here, but batman doesn't meet the court until Damian wayne is robin...

The Q

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
But kid Bruce doesn't know about the court of owls, only hears the rumors of them...

I could be wrong here, but batman doesn't meet the court until Damian wayne is robin...

So is he going to chase them wildly around for the next decade?

I think that's kind of my point.

The Q

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not true, they can always skip years... if he goes to training like he does in the comics, then he wont be very interesting of a character for a couple years...

So just leave him out of the show for a few years?

I'd be ok with that over rushing him into the costume as like a 16 year old batman.

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So is he going to chase them wildly around for the next decade?

I think that's kind of my point.

No, the court of owls(if that's where they are going) will hopefully be pulling the strings, but never be truly caught or found out about... They will probably get cornered, send a figurehead to get caught and disappear for a while without ever letting the society be brought into public eye...

anotheridiot

There will always be someone to blame......
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I still think there was a shot of getting that spirit that Theo Galavan had into Bruce and Bruce taking it to a good place. We need to remember, this is a completely different take on the Batman and they will go places we never expect. They just throw us little bones like one of the other batman shows or movies had and then go off their own way. Wasnt it just Christian Bales batman that travelled the world learning to fight? Bruce had everything he needs as far as teachers with Alfred, Selena and Lucius.

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Also remember that this is not supposed to be a Batman story. It is a Gordon story.

I will actually be pretty surprised if we ever see the Cape or cowl.

The Q

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Also remember that this is not supposed to be a Batman story. It is a Gordon story.

I will actually be pretty surprised if we ever see the Cape or cowl.

Fingers crossed....

Johnnydollaz89

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,976.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hate Fish Mooney so much and now she'll probably be back as a regular for season 3 :L :L :L

And also, did anybody else hear Jerome's laugh when they were getting off the bus?!

UVA_Guy81

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,000.65
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hate Fish Mooney so much and now she'll probably be back as a regular for season 3 :L :L :L

And also, did anybody else hear Jerome's laugh when they were getting off the bus?!

I think I missed it. I was trying to pay more attention to the people getting off the bus I believe.

Fully agree about Fish. I was really hoping that Butch and the gang would've just shot her dead once and for all. I'm going to be annoyed if she's back full time in season 3.

The Q

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think I missed it. I was trying to pay more attention to the people getting off the bus I believe.

Fully agree about Fish. I was really hoping that Butch and the gang would've just shot her dead once and for all. I'm going to be annoyed if she's back full time in season 3.

There was no need for them to NOT blow her head off. they had GIANT chain guns.

Johnnydollaz89

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,976.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bruce's clone will turn out to believe he is Thomas Wayne Jr after being brainwashed by the Court of Owls, that is my theory.