• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Good thing Miami wasn't trying to win these last 2 games...

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Happy hunting. But I'll bet anything you find will be in retaliation. See, unlike you, I don't have a need to start crap. But I'll gladly admit I don't take a helluva lot of it. Maybe you should have been a better person, huh...?:lol:

What can I say? I'm human after all...

So you now admit saying things, but it was only retaliation?
Sometimes you started it. Sometimes you didn't. Why not try the truth for once?

Again, what a pussy cop out.

You believe it is wrong, but are so weak minded that you let people bait you into things you don't believe in?

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oooooo, NOW I'm scared...

I'M being the "internet tough guy" by YOU calling me "****". Lmao that's how it works...?

Hilarious...

But until your ass can cash that check your big, dumb mouth is writing you'll just keep PROVING you're a coward. Lol DO try continuing to flip the script, little man. You are just TOO terrifying...:lol::laugh3:

I was just being honest, you WOULDN'T say it to my face. DEAL with it, prissy...

We have both called each other plenty of names, but you are the only one who ever threatened anyone.

Like I pointed out, probably a good thing you don't reside in a Florida,
It happens so often down here it doesn't even make the news.

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So you now admit saying things, but it was only retaliation?
Sometimes you started it. Sometimes you didn't. Why not try the truth for once?

OK, here's the truth. You're an idiot, a liar, and a scumbag. There, I'm sure this bit of truth made us BOTH feel better...

You are one thin skinned, whiney little girl...:bawling:

Again, what a pussy cop out.

If you say so..

Funny how you're trying to justify your own weak behavior, though. If it's "confession time" why'd you lie about creating handles...?

C'mon, be a MAN, Turnip...

You believe it is wrong, but are so weak minded that you let people bait you into things you don't believe in?

Oh please, NOW you got it all twisted. See, I like showing your low class and character because, simply put, you DESERVE this. I mean, let's think about this for a second. You've tried for YEARS passing yourself off as a legit poster only interested in "talking basketball". I could go into all your gross behavior on the matter, but no need. The evidence speaks for itself...

Funny thing about it is either you don't see it in yourself(which I find IMPOSSIBLE), or you are just one spun ducky little clown. Either way, good posters should know what their getting when it comes to you...

Do enjoy the rest of your afternoon...:laugh3:

Black Adam

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We have both called each other plenty of names, but you are the only one who ever threatened anyone.

Like I pointed out, probably a good thing you don't reside in a Florida,
It happens so often down here it doesn't even make the news.

Funny how you don't bring up how that happened. Call me a n I g g er and I'll break you. Simply how that works...

Knew what kind of crap you goofs were after that, though. Which is why you can never bother me again...

But Florida's such a tough place. Really? Please. Been there, done that. I doubt very seriously you could've survived out here, though. The way you act on this board tells me you've been in tears inside of 5 minutes...

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Funny how you don't bring up how that happened. Call me a n I g g er and I'll break you. Simply how that works...

Knew what kind of crap you goofs were after that, though. Which is why you can never bother me again...

But Florida's such a tough place. Really? Please. Been there, done that. I doubt very seriously you could've survived out here, though. The way you act on this board tells me you've been in tears inside of 5 minutes...

In all honesty, I have no idea what you are talking about.
If someone called you that I missed it, but it certainly wasn't me, and wasn't at all what I was talking about.
That's one of the few lines I never cross, even to strangers on the internet.

My comment was directed at the threats / comments you have made towards me, like you wouldn't say that to my face, etc...

And I wasn't saying anyone is necessarily tough, but I have seen plenty of crazy.
I have seen someone get shot over having some ridiculous road rage., vs just driving away.
I have seen stuff down here that people getaway with that I find mind boggling.

Look at Zimmerman, and I am on the side of he should be in prison.

I might be totally wrong, but my perception of you is that are the person more apt to stay/ find/ cause trouble then to just keep on driving.

And me tough? I'm 52. I don't put myself in need to be tough positions, but you can bet your ass that the crazies down here made next choose to acquire a permit to legally carry.

LALakersboy24.7

I am the Lizard King
Hoopla Cash
$ 206.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Can we get back to making fun of the Heat now ?? ...it's fucking awesome

george-of-the-jungle.gif&size=400x1000

Black Adam

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In all honesty, I have no idea what you are talking about.
If someone called you that I missed it, but it certainly wasn't me, and wasn't at all what I was talking about.
That's one of the few lines I never cross, even to strangers on the internet.

My comment was directed at the threats / comments you have made towards me, like you wouldn't say that to my face, etc...

And I wasn't saying anyone is necessarily tough, but I have seen plenty of crazy.
I have seen someone get shot over having some ridiculous road rage., vs just driving away.
I have seen stuff down here that people getaway with that I find mind boggling.

Look at Zimmerman, and I am on the side of he should be in prison.

I might be totally wrong, but my perception of you is that are the person more apt to stay/ find/ cause trouble then to just keep on driving
And me tough? I'm 52. I don't put myself in need to be tough positions, but you can bet your ass that the crazies down here made next choose to acquire a permit to legally carry.

You have no clue what you're even talking about, do you...?

Awfully convenient you somehow "didn't get that part" when you were there every day. But whatever. You have no idea what drives me. But you can sit there and make shit up. I served this country in the military. I helped people after the Katrina disaster. I doubt you could've pulled yourself up from the situations I've been through, so please...

Now do you get it? I know what kind of man I am. Which is why someone like you, who hasn't got the slightest clue, can't bother me...

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You have no clue what you're even talking about, do you...?

Awfully convenient you somehow "didn't get that part" when you were there every day. But whatever. You have no idea what drives me. But you can sit there and make shit up. I served this country in the military. I helped people after the Katrina disaster. I doubt you could've pulled yourself up from the situations I've been through, so please...

Now do you get it? I know what kind of man I am. Which is why someone like you, who hasn't got the slightest clue, can't bother me...

When I was where everyday? CBS?
I'm thinking this might have been something between you and lil Caesar?
If it was, I skipped over all those posts because I knew it was something I would ever be involved in, and if that was said, whoever said it was 100% wrong.

Also, if you don't want people to assume things about you, then you should back off all the assumptions you make. As far as the truth bullshit, anytime you want to back up one of your assumptions that you make towards me, let me know.

Offers always on the table.

TheDangerousKitchen

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sounding like me isn't a bad thing!

There were some growing pains but it's worked out now. The only people who were banned were the four stooges that have made their way here. Reporting the board to the host, posting ****ography, and stalking/posting pictures of other posters were the offenses.

But anyway, That's not really relevant to this board. Hope everyone has a good weekend.

Go Heat!

Reporting repeated violations by board management is NOT an offense you fool... for someone who loves to talk about the rules, you should know this.

Get lost ripper.

Last edited by a moderator:

ripper76

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Reporting repeated violations by board management is NOT an offense you fool... for someone who loves to talk about the rules, you should know this.

Get lost ripper.

Understanding the rules is something you've always struggled with.

"Forum administrators and moderators reserve the right, in their sole discretion, to delete or modify forum posts, revoke membership to the forum, block access to the forum, modify Your account profile, or modify any User Content."

I'm not sure why you're obsessed with that other board. You're here now. Be happy with your new home.

Black Adam

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I
When I was where everyday? CBS?
I'm thinking this might have been something between you and lil Caesar?
If it was, I skipped over all those posts because I knew it was something I would ever be involved in, and if that was said, whoever said it was 100% wrong.

Also, if you don't want people to assume things about you, then you should back off all the assumptions you make. As far as the truth bullshit, anytime you want to back up one of your assumptions that you make towards me, let me know
Offers always on the table.

Lol, so the games continue. You know what you've done...

Amazing...:laugh3:

Lone Granger

Superstar
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sounding like me isn't a bad thing!

There were some growing pains but it's worked out now. The only people who were banned were the four stooges that have made their way here. Reporting the board to the host, posting ****ography, and stalking/posting pictures of other posters were the offenses.

But anyway, That's not really relevant to this board. Hope everyone has a good weekend.

Go Heat!

Stalking? hahaha. Fuck you, rat. Looking to me like you are stalking us, here.

ripper76

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Stalking? hahaha. Fuck you, rat. Looking to me like you are stalking us, here.

I joined this site a month ago. There are a number of people here who know me from years ago on ESPN. I'm really not here to talk about other message boards but that seems to be a big topic for some folks so I clarified a few things.

y2ktors

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Listen, I'm not a fan of alts by any means. But I do feel that before completely banning someone behind alts, at least warn the poster in a private message. That's what an admin did 4 me on another board that I post on. He didn't know that I posted from work and a coworker created an account on the same computer to talk trash to me about his st. Louis cardinals. I was given the chance to explain that it wasn't me and that's how it should be.