• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Good thing Miami wasn't trying to win these last 2 games...

LALakersboy24.7

I am the Lizard King
Hoopla Cash
$ 206.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wimps will be wimps. They do feel safety behind their keyboards. But hey, with all the shit this asshole's pulled it isn't like it's unexpected...

We just had one of our sports SportsHoopla buddies create a thread on how his father passed away yesterday, you would thing we would learn & now we have a Heat fan talking about somebodies wife.

What a way to represent the Heat fans, he should be banned IMO....not cool :L

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We just had one of our sports SportsHoopla buddies create a thread on how his father passed away yesterday, you would thing we would learn & now we have a Heat fan talking about somebodies wife.

I know. TF12 knows, lakersrule knows, Retroram knows. Turnip is shit personified. Lol he just proved it AGAIN. I really don't need to say anything else...

But I don't run things here. 'Sides, it's fun simply making an ass outta this clown. If he's gonna stay may as well make the most of it...:yahoo:

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think talking about somebodies wife in here is pretty :lame: we talk trash all in good fun, but bringing up somebodies love one in this discussion is irrelevant IMO & stupid :L

(UNCLASSY)

I agree with you.

However, as you can see by reading his posts, he always attempts to go to personal attacks which have often included my wife and son going way back to the CBS days. It's just kind of playing along with the child.

It doesn't happen with anyone else. He's unique to say the least.

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Perhaps ask CL to share with you some of the many posts he made when I happened to mention a couple years back that my son volunteered some of his time to the UM basketball team.:noidea:

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I know. TF12 knows, lakersrule knows, Retroram knows. Turnip is shit personified. Lol he just proved it AGAIN. I really don't need to say anything else...

But I don't run things here. 'Sides, it's fun simply making an ass outta this clown. If he's gonna stay may as well make the most of it...:yahoo:

What a pussy hypocrite you are.

Go ahead, show some balls.
Repost the things you said about my wife and son.
Not that I give a fuck, because your words are always far from the truth, but please, cry me a fucking river over getting upset with a wife/ linebacker comment :bawling:.

Black Adam

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree with you.

However, as you can see by reading his posts, he always attempts to go to personal attacks which have often included my wife and son going way back to the CBS days. It's just kind of playing along with the child.

It doesn't happen with anyone else. He's unique to say the least.

Tsk, tsk. Excuses excuses...

Since when is telling the truth "personal attacks"? You did the crimes AND started the whole thing. Too funny...

Turnip's one psychotic little kid. Ah well...

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Whatever. Course most normal folks don't give a rat's ass about what time anybody checks on and off a message board. But then, let's face it, you got issues...

Right, but those same people want to read the bullshit you post every day:lol:

ripper76

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not a fan of banning unless it's a total detriment to the board. But you can't have an administrator(s) who is blatantly biased when it comes to applying the rules. Not to sound like ripper76 but you have to have rules or there will be total anarchy...which is bad for the board.

Sounding like me isn't a bad thing!

There were some growing pains but it's worked out now. The only people who were banned were the four stooges that have made their way here. Reporting the board to the host, posting ****ography, and stalking/posting pictures of other posters were the offenses.

But anyway, That's not really relevant to this board. Hope everyone has a good weekend.

Go Heat!

Black Adam

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What a pussy hypocrite you are.

Go ahead, show some balls.
Repost the things you said about my wife and son.
Not that I give a fuck, because your words are always far from the truth, but please, cry me a fucking river over getting upset with a wife/ linebacker comment :bawling:.

Poor baby...:bawling:

Apparently by your responses you DO "GIVE A FUCK". LOL, do keep up the good work...

You're garbage DOING garbage, Turnip. All I did was tell these guys what you're all about. If you couldn't do the time, ya shouldn't have done the crime, scum bag...:laugh3:

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tsk, tsk. Excuses excuses...

Since when is telling the truth "personal attacks"? You did the crimes AND started the whole thing. Too funny...

Turnip's one psychotic little kid. Ah well...

See what I'm talking about LakerBoy?

The truth?

That my son gives blow jobs to the players in the shower, or whatever it was that got you all horny?

Like I said, whiney, hypocrite little ****.:bawling:

Black Adam

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
'Sides, do tell me how it's ME that's "upset". I expect trash out of you...

Think I don't know you by now...?

Black Adam

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
See what I'm talking about LakerBoy?

The truth?

That my son gives blow jobs to the players in the shower, or whatever it was that got you all horny?

Like I said, whiney, hypocrite little ****.:bawling:

Er, Mamba said that, not me. Nice try, dumbbell...

Course it WAS you who started that by calling him a drunk AND telling him he couldn't raise his daughter right. Come to think of it, it was YOU who decided to troll the Heat haters thread...a place where you weren't wanted anyways, and start all your bullshit to begin with...

As far as me being a "****" you'll impress me the day you can say it to my face. 'Til then, you're a weak, limp dicked LOSER. Simply the truth...:laugh3:

Weak men WILL BE weak men...

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
'Sides, do tell me how it's ME that's "upset". I expect trash out of you...

Think I don't know you by now...?

Come on clown.
You are agreeing with LakerBoy that my comment was so far out of bounds.

You know you have posted a hell of alot of things much more controversial then that.

At least be a man and admit it.

I understand his post, and agree with him.
At least I'm honest enough to admit it but felt it wasn't that bad based on our history.

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Course it WAS you who started that by calling him a drunk AND telling him he couldn't raise his daughter right. Come to think of it, it was YOU who decided to troll the Heat haters thread...a place where you weren't wanted anyways, and start all your bullshit to begin with...

As far as me being a "****" you'll impress me the day you can say it to my face. 'Til then, you're a weak, limp dicked LOSER. Simply the truth...:laugh3:

Sooo you are back to the internet tough guy?
Good thing that a man who likes to threaten as much as you doesn't live in Florida.
With your big mouth and short temper, it wouldn't take long for you to be the next George Zimmerman case.

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Errr, it was both you and Mamba.
The only thing I remember saying about his daughter was that I felt 10 year old girls didn't need twitter accounts, which I still stand by.

Black Adam

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Come on clown.
You are agreeing with LakerBoy that my comment was so far out of bounds.

And? Let me try again, I EXPECT shit out of you. You're a low life. It's why you've been kicked off of here. Therefore I can't take you SERIOUSLY. HILARIOUS...

keep telling yourself how you're somehow hurting my feelings...:laugh3:

You know you have posted a hell of alot of things much more controversial then that.

Such as...?

At least be a man and admit it.

Admit what? Something you, your alternate handles and your lies came up with...?

DO stop. You're going to embarrass yourself again...

I understand his post, and agree with him.
At least I'm honest enough to admit it but felt it wasn't that bad based on our history.

Ho hum...

Amazing how you'll ALWAYS excuse your own idiotic behavior, but attempt to call someone else on it. And you had the audacity to call ME a hypocrite. Do burn in hell, scum bag...:rollseyes:

Black Adam

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Errr, it was both you and Mamba.
The only thing I remember saying about his daughter was that I felt 10 year old girls didn't need twitter accounts, which I still stand by.

Err, you're WRONG, as always...

See what I mean? You love starting shit, but you simply can't take it. Lol, did your dad have ANY sons...:laugh3:

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Err, you're WRONG, as always...

See what I mean? You love starting shit, but you simply can't take it. Lol, did your dad have ANY sons...:laugh3:

Please. You should be more careful with your lies, they still might exist in cyberspace like your power rankings
were:clap:

Matter of fact, I think you might have made the same types of posts here at SportsHoopla

Black Adam

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Please. You should be more careful with your lies, they still might exist in cyberspace like your power rankings
were:clap:

Oh you mean that thing you were proven to be wrong about. Yeah, that WAS one of your bigger slip-ups...

Well, besides getting yourself kicked out ta here...:laugh3:

Matter of fact, I think you might have made the same types of posts here at SportsHoopla

Happy hunting. But I'll bet anything you find will be in retaliation. See, unlike you, I don't have a need to start crap. But I'll gladly admit I don't take a helluva lot of it. Maybe you should have been a better person, huh...?:lol:

What can I say? I'm human after all...

Last edited by a moderator:

Black Adam

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sooo you are back to the internet tough guy?
Good thing that a man who likes to threaten as much as you doesn't live in Florida.
With your big mouth and short temper, it wouldn't take long for you to be the next George Zimmerman case.

Oooooo, NOW I'm scared...

I'M being the "internet tough guy" by YOU calling me "****". Lmao that's how it works...?

Hilarious...

But until your ass can cash that check your big, dumb mouth is writing you'll just keep PROVING you're a coward. Lol DO try continuing to flip the script, little man. You are just TOO terrifying...:lol::laugh3:

I was just being honest, you WOULDN'T say it to my face. DEAL with it, prissy...

Last edited by a moderator: