• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Good thing Miami wasn't trying to win these last 2 games...

geneh_33

Go Home Run Heels!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lol, you fellas should've seen how CBS was run. Some of those guys were Heat fans, so they let their trolls get away with murder. It was funny when one of them came over here(TurnUpTheHeat), and thought he could continue his multi I.d. ways...'til Hammer down caught him red handed...

To this day Turnip SWEARS "his equipment was wrong"...:lol:

He got banned? That's great news. And I don't like it when people get banned but I'll definitely make an exception in his case.

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He got banned? That's great news. And I don't like it when people get banned but I'll definitely make an exception in his case.

Yeah, too bad Hammer only banned him for a week. Still, I find it funny that he tried to get me kicked off of here by saying it was ME with multiple I.d.'s and the HE got caught. The guy's a loser. But h'e's always trying to act like he's a legit fan and not some useless troll...

His latest "thought" is it's all conspiracy by "jealous" Lakers fans...:lol:

y2ktors

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:lol:
Lol, you fellas should've seen how CBS was run. Some of those guys were Heat fans, so they let their trolls get away with murder. It was funny when one of them came over here(TurnUpTheHeat), and thought he could continue his multi I.d. ways...'til Hammer down caught him red handed...

To this day Turnip SWEARS "his equipment was wrong"...

:lol:

LALakersboy24.7

I am the Lizard King
Hoopla Cash
$ 206.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, too bad Hammer only banned him for a week. Still, I find it funny that he tried to get me kicked off of here by saying it was ME with multiple I.d.'s and the HE got caught. The guy's a loser. But h'e's always trying to act like he's a legit fan and not some useless troll...

:laugh3::laugh3:

vegasfraud

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The only people who left anger are the trolls who got banned...a few people did sign up here to laugh at and mock them.

y2ktors

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I'm not a fan of banning unless it's a total detriment to the board. But you can't have an administrator(s) who is blatantly biased when it comes to applying the rules. Not to sound like ripper76 but you have to have rules or there will be total anarchy...which is bad for the board.

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

You're a funny guy:laugh3:

Any particular reason you forgot to mention that I was banned a week for specifically asking if I was being accused of creating the ID ( which you obviously created) for ChiefsLakers ( when you were using 2?:noidea:) and if he was anti Heat/James?

Wasn't his response ' he didn't want to be interrogated ' or words similar to that?

Try again fool:lol:

Of course YOU would want me gone. Maybe your ass would quit bleeding:lol:

As far as the Jefe ID, whatever. Been there and done that. If you choose to believe that I logged in, in the middle of the night to create an ID to make a 2 pt laker win prediction, then you run with it.....:yahoo:

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Are you still butt sore over the pic of supposed Jesus wearing a shirt with weed on it?:wtf2:

It's ok. He forgave me.

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

BTW, I though you were all about keeping the posts in line with the title of the thread:laugh3:

Not only are you the biggest loser around who starts his days at before 4am on sports threads, you are the ultimate troll on them:yahoo::suds:

Black Adam

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You're a funny guy:laugh3:

Any particular reason you forgot to mention that I was banned a week for specifically asking if I was being accused of creating the ID ( which you obviously created) for ChiefsLakers ( when you were using 2?:noidea:) and if he was anti Heat/James?

Er, then DO ask anyone why I wasn't caught and you were? Oh, and if you can create one Alt what would make ANYBODY believe you'd stop there...?

Lmao. Keep trying, pee wee..

Wasn't his response ' he didn't want to be interrogated ' or words similar to that?

His response was(rightfully so) that YOU are a "dick troll". Hell, that STILL applies right now...

Try again fool:lol:

No need, fool. I can prove what I'm saying, and we BOTH know it...

Of course YOU would want me gone. Maybe your ass would quit bleeding:lol:

You and your sick, twisted fantasies need to stop...

I've beaten you like a drum. Why else would you wimp out and create other handles to begin with? Sorry about it, little fella...

As far as the Jefe ID, whatever. Been there and done that. If you choose to believe that I logged in, in the middle of the night to create an ID to make a 2 pt laker win prediction, then you run with it.....:yahoo:

Lol. Think ANYONE'S going to believe this lie...?

You got NAILED. LMAO DEAL with it...:laugh3:

Black Adam

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
BTW, I though you were all about keeping the posts in line with the title of the thread:laugh3:

Not only are you the biggest loser around who starts his days at before 4am on sports threads, you are the ultimate troll on them:yahoo::suds:

Look, NOW my feelings are hurt. This from the clown who follows posters he doesn't like and tries(and fails) to defend his honor 'til WAY past 1 in the morning...:laugh3:

Me, I've already explained that I'm an early riser anyways. Oh, and that I come and go as I please. Shame you couldn't get anyone to believe your lame story when we got here. Bet you feel Real dumb taking me and here's handles and starting that BULLSHIT. course you never COULD take us(and Mamba, who exposed you every time), so you HAD to stoop to this. Desperate time, right, ol' sock...?

You can go back to your "jealousy" conspiracy theories now...:lol:

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Look, NOW my feelings are hurt. This from the clown who follows posters he doesn't like and tries(and fails) to defend his honor 'til WAY past 1 in the morning...:laugh3:

Me, I've already explained that I'm an early riser anyways. Oh, and that I come and go as I please. Shame you couldn't get anyone to believe your lame story when we got here. Bet you feel Real dumb taking me and here's handles and starting that BULLSHIT. course you never COULD take us(and Mamba, who exposed you every time), so you HAD to stoop to this. Desperate time, right, ol' sock...?

You can go back to your "jealousy" conspiracy theories now...:lol:

Of course you cone and go as you please.
That even makes you a sadder dick then anyone could imagine.
You never have anywhere else to go, or anything better to do :laugh3:

BTW, I thought you told me a couple weeks ago that you and your linebacker sized wife had a great sex life:lol:

I kinda doubt it. If you did, you wouldn't be waking up at 3 am to start your day on SportsHoopla:yahoo:

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lol. Think ANYONE'S going to believe this lie...?

You got NAILED. LMAO DEAL with it...:laugh3:

BTW, only you seems to care strangers think.
I was just correcting the facts to your fairy tale.

As far as 1 a.m., ummm., that might be past your beddy bye time, but if I choose to watch late NBA games, that's when the end.

They certainly don't start between 3 and 4 a.m. though :omg:

LALakersboy24.7

I am the Lizard King
Hoopla Cash
$ 206.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
BTW, I thought you told me a couple weeks ago that you and your linebacker sized wife had a great sex life:lol:

I think talking about somebodies wife in here is pretty :lame: we talk trash all in good fun, but bringing up somebodies love one in this discussion is irrelevant IMO & stupid :L

(UNCLASSY)

Last edited by a moderator:

Black Adam

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Of course you cone and go as you please.
That even makes you a sadder dick then anyone could imagine.
You never have anywhere else to go, or anything better to do :laugh3:

Eh, so YOU say. Guess that "hidden camera of yours must be running overtime again, nut job...

Course it isn't like you ALWAYS seem to have time to answer me back, now is it...?

Ooooo, now a crack at my wife...who could ALSO crack your soft ass over her knee...

Stuff you're too much of a coward to ever say to my face. Not very impressive...:noidea:

I kinda doubt it. If you did, you wouldn't be waking up at 3 am to start your day on SportsHoopla:yahoo:

Well, hell. That's it. YOU doubt it. Now what am I going to do...?:laugh3:

:rollseyes:my " day" starts at 4, now 3? Lol please get your story straight, small fry...:lol:

Wow...

Black Adam

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think talking about somebodies wife in here is pretty :lame: we talk trash all in good fun, but bringing up somebodies love one in this discussion is irrelevant IMO & stupid :L

(UNCLASSY)

Wimps will be wimps. They do feel safety behind their keyboards. But hey, with all the shit this asshole's pulled it isn't like it's unexpected...

Black Adam

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
BTW, only you seems to care strangers think.
I was just correcting the facts to your fairy tale.

Translation:" I'm the one that cares what strangers think". I know, it's the only reason you're trying to cover your lies...which I find hilarious...

Oh, forgot to mention this dickhead got kicked off the Lakers board for his incessant trolling...

As far as 1 a.m., ummm., that might be past your beddy bye time, but if I choose to watch late NBA games, that's when the end.

Lol, sounds like bullshit to me...:laugh3:

They certainly don't start between 3 and 4 a.m. though :omg:

Whatever. Course most normal folks don't give a rat's ass about what time anybody checks on and off a message board. But then, let's face it, you got issues...