• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Good Start!

CalamityX11

49ersDevilsYanksNets
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i sincerely forgot we traded Hall to the Coyotes... trade yes, to AZ of all places, major blanked lol

Vortimous

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So, are we going to start a new season thread for tomorrow? Who else is excited about this season.... I cannot wait for tomorrow night.... Heres to us winning and being 1-0 and the Rags losing and being 0-1.....

CalamityX11

49ersDevilsYanksNets
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Maybe with so much went on over the summer but damn, can't believe how quickly we got here... maybe im the only one with that feeling.

Vortimous

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They started off slow, but then turned into the devils we are use to seeing.... VV played his ass off making some incredible saves.. it would have been a crime if we lost that game last night the way he was playing... Overall happy with the team and what i saw... Was a little concerned about Bratt... he looked bad, made some mistakes and certainly didnt play like his new extension was worth it.... It looked like his playoff effort, which sadly was not good... i hope that changes and changes soon. Hughes was amazing with two goals, Luke looked good as well with no noticeable mistakes..... Good start overall and we got the win. Detroit played harder than i thought they would, but it wasnt enough. NHL has got to start calling the BS where they can just pin our guys (our stars) to the ice and just stay ontop of them without any effort of trying to get up while play is going on... I dont blame Hughes for getting upset.... how is that not interference....??? IF Hughes can get a penalty for meeting a chargeing guy with his elbow and knocking him down as roughing/interference (because the guy didnt have the puck) then how is it not interference for them to knock and lay ontop of our center when he doesnt have the puck and THAT isnt????

Vortimous

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tough OT loss in game 2. Bratt looked much better and more confident, signs of good things.. Not sure what was wrong in game 1. The refs really kinda put the whistles away at the end of the third and it cost us. Once again, Palate was pushed down not only once but twice behind there net while the puck was in the other zone and nothing called..... hey NHL... HOW IS THAT NOT INTERFENCE AT THE LEAST? Again they started off slow, its a shame they couldnt pick up the win.... i have a feeling shootouts will not be our thing this year... so we need to avoid them at all costs.... I am happy we at least got a point, but we should of had two... Cant believe Bratt had a chance at that breakaway and didnt get a shot off.... that would of been not only a hat trick for him.. but it would have iced the game going up by 2.... Lets rebound and see how they do with a few days rest before mondays game with the panthers....

Nasty_Magician

Team Player
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Waited 45 mins to show any signs of life last night. Team needs to figure out a way to get going early. That's 3 games to open the season where this team is totally dead in the first period.

Vortimous

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Much better effort against the sabers... overall good game... love the offense... but the defense needs to tighten up.. i love we are scoring 4 or 5 goals.. but to give up that many as well needs to be corrected.....