• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Good chance team name gets changed per report.

kbso83432

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sorry guys.....I know, I know. Lol

Screenshot_20240927_171106_Gallery.jpg

dcrising

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So looks me and dad are the only ones who refuse to buy

kbso83432

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So looks me and dad are the only ones who refuse to buy
I bought it at NW stadium. I was sitting next to a 61 year old season ticket holder. I was telling him how I didn't like the name. This was while I was wearing a huge NA logo t-shirt.

He looked at me and seemed kind of puzzled. He told me that he supports the team. He said they can call them whatever they want to. It's about the city and the team.

I will still call them the Skins and I still hope we get a uniform and name change, but it did soften my stance enough to go buy a trucker and cheer like crazy.

dcrising

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I bought it at NW stadium. I was sitting next to a 61 year old season ticket holder. I was telling him how I didn't like the name. This was while I was wearing a huge NA logo t-shirt.

He looked at me and seemed kind of puzzled. He told me that he supports the team. He said they can call them whatever they want to. It's about the city and the team.

I will still call them the Skins and I still hope we get a uniform and name change, but it did soften my stance enough to go buy a trucker and cheer like crazy.
To each their own. I don't begrudge your choices

kbso83432

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
To each their own. I don't begrudge your choices
And I completely understand your stance. At the end of the day we are probably still on the same side.

Sportster 72

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

No one should be telling you what to wear or how to feel.

kbso83432

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No one should be telling you what to wear or how to feel.
It was a good conversation. Dude was solid. I do agree with your statement though. I call them the Skins, but I don't push back on anyone calling them the Commanders.

My son has a Commanders Jayden jersey. He's 25. It feels like the divide takes place based on age. That's why when the 61 year old didn't have a problem with it, I myself was kind of puzzled as well.

At the end of the day it is about the team I guess. My issue with Commanders was the origin of the name. It was based on a lie from a horrible human being.

On the other hand Redskins came from an equally or worse human being, in George Preston Marshall. I'd love to get Redskins back, but I understand that ship has sailed. I'll settle for Warriors or Braves.

I've always been a uniform over name guy anyway. Give me one of the old uniforms back and I'm a happy man.

Getting back home and seeing all my friends rocking Commanders gear did soften my stance a little.