• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Series Thread: Golden State Warriors vs. Cleveland Cavaliers NBA Finals Thread

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A bunch do it, LBJ, Rose, harden, Westbrook. In the playoffs they don't call it as much.

LBJ rarely does it, he used to. Harden does it the most, then Curry. Rose used to do it more.

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yea Curry has adopted it, Harden does it as well. I think it is an awful rule. What is the defender supposed to do. they cant just disappear. The rule needs to change where its a foul on the shooter or a complete no call, but no way should it be on the defender. Im okay with them calling it on Wade if it gets him to stop that crap.
I am a fan of a no call on those plays.

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LBJ rarely does it, he used to. Harden does it the most, then Curry. Rose used to do it more.
:scratch: LBJ does it all the time. I hope u are messing with me. He did it 5 times last game and wanted a foul call all 5 times when he is the one causing the contact. He did get 2 calls on those 5 plays. LBj does that Bullrush move where he tries to run over the player and then shoots it up and he hopes the defender gets called for the foul.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:scratch: LBJ does it all the time. I hope u are messing with me. He did it 5 times last game and wanted a foul call all 5 times when he is the one causing the contact. He did get 2 calls on those 5 plays. LBj does that Bullrush move where he tries to run over the player and then shoots it up and he hopes the defender gets called for the foul.

You mean when he gets raked on the arm. It is not the same thing, he is posting up or it's when he is driving. LBJ gets calls, but he always doesnt get calls normal players would. I have about 4 or 5 instances just from the last game he got hit and no call (not the last play with Green, that was clean).

Curry does it on 3 balls when someone is in his face, pump fakes and if he doesnt get contact he pushes his body forward into the defender. Harden does it mainly on 3's also.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am a fan of a no call on those plays.

If a player falls forward trying to draw contact on a jumpshot, it should be an offensive foul, if the offensive player makes contact with the defender of course. Defensive players are so limited these days, it is hard to play solid defense and a foul not called.

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

LeBron pushes off ALL THE TIME, and it's rarely called.

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You mean when he gets raked on the arm. It is not the same thing, he is posting up or it's when he is driving. LBJ gets calls, but he always doesnt get calls normal players would. I have about 4 or 5 instances just from the last game he got hit and no call (not the last play with Green, that was clean).

Curry does it on 3 balls when someone is in his face, pump fakes and if he doesnt get contact he pushes his body forward into the defender. Harden does it mainly on 3's also.
Its still the same, doesn't matter if its a 3 or a lay up. LBJ does it a lot. I agree he gets a lot of calls but they do miss calls on him because of his size and strength.

Rose never gets those calls and he goes hard to the rim but then he will get that 1 call where he is the one making the contact. its so up and down on those calls.

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LeBron pushes off ALL THE TIME, and it's rarely called.
Thank you, and that damn elbow thing he does pisses me off. last game he did it twice and it was clear as hell and they didn't call it.

LAD

GSAD - formally known as LAD
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thank you, and that damn elbow thing he does pisses me off. last game he did it twice and it was clear as hell and they didn't call it.
I hate to say it but he actually pushes off more than MJ did.

avalon2423

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lebron lowers his head and charges then uses his elbow to separate himself for a pull away jumper or layup. he definitely uses his arm/elbow to distance himself. It should be an offensive foul, but they dont call that.

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lebron lowers his head and charges then uses his elbow to separate himself for a pull away jumper or layup. he definitely uses his arm/elbow to distance himself. It should be an offensive foul, but they dont call that.
Yes that is the move im talking about. Its the same when a player goes for a dunk and puts their arm out .

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Yep.
That was cool when he wore a Heat jersey, but you gotta call it now...