• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Goff

Smed55

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You may want to be careful how you sort stats. NO gave up the 4th most passing yards in the NFL, 10th most passing TDs. Their secondary was awful.

You do realize that if your offense scores a lot of points, that means the other team probably has to throw the ball to keep up, so naturally you're going to give up more passing yards and points, thats just how it works, doesnt mean their defense sucks as you say!!!

Smed55

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes McVay called a bad game! Combine that with receivers not getting open and the oline completely disappeared, of course Goff isn't going to look good, I don't think any QB would look good under those circumstances???

I think not having Kupp was huge against NO and NE? With Kupp, Woods, and Cooks, Goff should be just fine, but we do need to address the oline ONCE AGAIN

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You do realize that if your offense scores a lot of points, that means the other team probably has to throw the ball to keep up, so naturally you're going to give up more passing yards and points, thats just how it works, doesnt mean their defense sucks as you say!!!

No I don't realize that.
You do realize NO had the 4th most Time Of Possession don't you? They put up points but not at a blistering pace. Teams had time to beat NO they just didn't. NO gave up the 4th most passing yards 100 behind Cincy at # 1. 6th in TDs against. Teams completed 67% of their passes against them. 18th in the league for INTs.

So like I said their DBs and CBs were terrible. The Oline and to a lesser extent the LBs were the only decent parts of that D. There is no disputing this unless you're trying to form an argument to fit a certain agenda.

Let me ask you a question? Would you trade the LAR D straight up? I wouldn't trade the NE D straight up and they were considered BAD for most of the season. I bet many other teams wouldn't trade their teams D straight up either. Raiders, NYJ, TB and Cincy excluded they'd likely trade for a good college team.

LongtimeRamsFan42

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh boy, this has become quite a "fun" thread... :L :lol:....

Smed55

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No I don't realize that.
You do realize NO had the 4th most Time Of Possession don't you? They put up points but not at a blistering pace. Teams had time to beat NO they just didn't. NO gave up the 4th most passing yards 100 behind Cincy at # 1. 6th in TDs against. Teams completed 67% of their passes against them. 18th in the league for INTs.

So like I said their DBs and CBs were terrible. The Oline and to a lesser extent the LBs were the only decent parts of that D. There is no disputing this unless you're trying to form an argument to fit a certain agenda.

Let me ask you a question? Would you trade the LAR D straight up? I wouldn't trade the NE D straight up and they were considered BAD for most of the season. I bet many other teams wouldn't trade their teams D straight up either. Raiders, NYJ, TB and Cincy excluded they'd likely trade for a good college team.

Actually yes, I would take a couple of their DB's over ours! But youre right NO finished 13-3 all because of their offense, whatever!
Rams have a lot of studs on defense, yet they didn't play all that well, gave up a ton of points and yards, but do they have a good defense YES!!! So whats your point again???

ozarkram

Animale rurale
Hoopla Cash
$ 190.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kraft is too busy buying hookers to worry about football. The Patriot Way! :nono:

Jermaine133

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kraft is too busy buying hookers to worry about football. The Patriot Way! :nono:
lol i saw that... well tbh as a man you pay for it any way in some form or fashion. He just wanted to get straight to the point hahaha dammit Robert Kraft, yet another patriot scandal.

ozarkram

Animale rurale
Hoopla Cash
$ 190.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lol i saw that... well tbh as a man you pay for it any way in some form or fashion. He just wanted to get straight to the point hahaha dammit Robert Kraft, yet another patriot scandal.
Yeah he is a man of the people none of those discreet classy hookers lets go down to the strip mall and get some. OH YEAH!!!!!!!

ozarkram

Animale rurale
Hoopla Cash
$ 190.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kraft is cool like that. None of that billionaire bullcrap for him.

Rambunctious

9er hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,950.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was certain Kraft's balls were deflated, guess I was wrong. :heh:

ozarkram

Animale rurale
Hoopla Cash
$ 190.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
th.jpg Photo of the tramp that did the deed from reliable sources.

ozarkram

Animale rurale
Hoopla Cash
$ 190.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wonder if NWPATSFAN has any stats on this breaking news? He seems to be in the know for all things pats.

ozarkram

Animale rurale
Hoopla Cash
$ 190.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
OK everybody lets not go off half cocked on this Kraft thing. My sources tell me there was video but the commissioner has reviewed it and as is policy they have been burned. Nothing to see here everybody just move along.

LongtimeRamsFan42

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
OK everybody lets not go off half cocked on this Kraft thing. My sources tell me there was video but the commissioner has reviewed it and as is policy they have been burned. Nothing to see here everybody just move along.

The guy is a billionaire and he's going to a rub and tug to get some action??? The hell is wrong with him???

ozarkram

Animale rurale
Hoopla Cash
$ 190.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The guy is a billionaire and he's going to a rub and tug to get some action??? The hell is wrong with him???
I think people like him develop some type of God complex. And we as a society enable them. Its been proven over and over you can buy the justice system so why shouldn't he believe he is untouchable? How dare they question him!

Red_Chaos

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,600.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3