• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Goff

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fer fuck sakes Goff is 24 and his coach licked balls in the Super Bowl. Brady is 49 and has Bellicheat the wizard.

Experience is what happened in the Super Bowl and both QBs were not very good. Defenses were. Rams are fine and the Pats are the Pats.

Fuck off already I’ll still take McVay right now and play ball. Rams FO has already proved they can build a winner pretty fast.

Goff was pick #1, picked 198 spots before Brady. So yeah I can see the comparisons:rolleyes2:

Brady had a SB ring when he was 24.

I guess he and Brady had similar results during the skills portion of the combine. Now I see the comparison. I'm not even sure why Brady was at the combine?

Can Goff turn out to be a stud for years to come? :nod: of course he has the potential.

But he also has the potential to be the next Ryan Leaf.

SB losses effect players differently. The Bears and NE have just given everyone the blueprint on how to stop him currently. That's not to say he can't or won't grow. But if he doesn't learn to change plays (or allowed to change them) or make quicker decisions he will not be the next star. By 2020 that team isn't going to look the same. Decisions will need to be made on who gets paid and who moves on. Bottom line there are a lot of factors involved on whether or not Goff becomes a Tannehil or a Rothlesberger level QB? Please do us all a favor no more comparisons to Brady for at least 10 years of success.

zeke2829

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Goff was pick #1, picked 198 spots before Brady. So yeah I can see the comparisons:rolleyes2:

Brady had a SB ring when he was 24.

I guess he and Brady had similar results during the skills portion of the combine. Now I see the comparison. I'm not even sure why Brady was at the combine?

Can Goff turn out to be a stud for years to come? :nod: of course he has the potential.

But he also has the potential to be the next Ryan Leaf.

SB losses effect players differently. The Bears and NE have just given everyone the blueprint on how to stop him currently. That's not to say he can't or won't grow. But if he doesn't learn to change plays (or allowed to change them) or make quicker decisions he will not be the next star. By 2020 that team isn't going to look the same. Decisions will need to be made on who gets paid and who moves on. Bottom line there are a lot of factors involved on whether or not Goff becomes a Tannehil or a Rothlesberger level QB? Please do us all a favor no more comparisons to Brady for at least 10 years of success.

When you say stud, are you talking about his ability to connect with the refs? :scratch: :pop2:
tb23.jpg

zeke2829

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not even opening the links. You really want to compare these two QBs? :pound:

I should go easy on you. This football thing and shit talking are both so new to you.

Simple question for you........do you actually believe Tom Brady has never cheated to win or actually has had help from the NFL/Refs to win a championship game? ......Just be honest for once! ......I know you can do it! :rain: :pop2:

tb23.jpg

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
O.K. NWPATSFAN. I am beginning to think I made a mistake welcoming you on this board. You made your points and so did others in rebuttal. We all get what you are stating about Brady. Fans are called fans for reason. Now it is time for you to move along and drop this. If I have to tell you twice, I will have you removed.

Rambunctious

9er hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,950.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes he's proved so much already. He's been the QB on one of the leagues most talented team on paper and has a couple of playoff appearances to show for it. That roster is getting ready to turn over within the next couple seasons so good luck with that. We'll see how good he really is. Again I'm not taking anything away from his potential. But he's yet to prove he's a $25M+ a year QB.

I just got done watching the final game of the 2018 season again.
0-1 in SB appearances, 19/38 pass/comp, 229 yds, 6.0 avg pass, 0 TD, 1 INT, 4-31 sacks, 13.4 QBR, 57.9 RTG:whoo:

I didn't need to go any further. :bored2:

Please stop I'm starting to feel embarrassed for you now. :couch2:
I was embarrassed for you 10 days ago. But here you are still making a fool out of yourself and showing you know nothing about talent on the field. I guess I should just let you go on and on.

LongtimeRamsFan42

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL at Goff having Leaf potential. I don't quite recall Leaf having winning seasons and playing in a Super Bowl.

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yep, LTRF. It is taking people awhile to admit it, but the snooperbowl loss was primarily because McVay was clueless. When he said to the offense at halftime, that the Rams weren't going to do anything different and that they were going to do their offense, I knew it then we lost.

The one play that did break for big yardage in the third quarter was Gurley's off-tackle (Whitworth) run and he was promptly taken out and sat on the bench. WTH?? Seriously? Run the same damn play until they stop it if you didn't want to make any changes. Again, McVay cut his and the team's throat by sticking to his pass-happy tendencies offense.

Go jumbo, ya damn idiot and pull a fast one on Belicheat if you are the purported genius boy!! Noooo. Let's eff everyone over and lose another snooperbowl.

Last edited:

Jermaine133

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yep, LTRF. It is taking people awhile to admit it, but the snooperbowl loss was primarily because McVay was clueless. When he said to the offense at halftime, that the Rams weren't going to do anything different and that they were going to do their offense, I knew it then we lost.

The one play that did break for big yardage in the third quarter was Gurley's off-tackle (Whitworth) run and he was promptly taken out and sat on the bench. WTH?? Seriously? Run the same damn play until they stop it if you didn't want to make any changes. Again, McVay cut his and the team's throat by sticking to his pass-happy tendencies offense.

Go jumbo, ya damn idiot and pull a fast one on Belicheat if you are the purported genius boy!! Noooo. Let's eff everyone over and lose another snooperbowl.

It's the gift and the curse the Ram's made when they decided to hire McVay..good young coach has sort of an aggressive edge about him sometimes. Also the same mind set has resulted in stupid play calling over the years and a blown SB win. If you notice this behavior isn't uncommon, look at what happened in Washington when he had the reins as OC during that playoff run. I questioned some of the play calls, family who are die hard redskins fans questioned the play calls, and the same thing occurred in LA. Good thing is, he's young enough to realize his mistakes and adjust before he's too set in his ways.

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You might be right Jermaine in a lot of your assertions. I do know one thing about McVay though. He hardly ever makes the same mistake twice. So if the Rams should happen to face defensive teams like Chicago and NE again, I am quite sure, McVay will add the jumbo offense or some form of it to the offensive repertoire. He was at Washington as a OC and he may have been exposed to Joe Gibbs' version of that offense. I am quite sure he will have an answer this time.

Last edited:

Rambunctious

9er hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,950.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
McVay is a rising talent and so is Goff and the Rams are lucky to have them both. Will they blow it sometimes, yes they are young but I'd rather have the two of them than anyone else I can think of short of maybe Mahomes and Doug Pederson.