• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

GOAT?

SJ76

I'll slap you with my member
Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes, too much firepower. And what people don't realize about GSW is they were the #1 defense in the league in a ton of categories. They led in 3 point defense, Opp FG%, Steals, Turnovers forced, etc.

And I have no doubt Chicago would give them a fight -- but who is going to cover KD -- Chicago never saw a 6-11 wing, who can take you off the dribble and shoot 3's. Who is going to cover Curry -- guarding the 3 point line back in the 90's, when 3 point shooting wasn't prevalent is one thing -- when you stretch the defense to 25-26 feet out it is almost impossible to defend. Chicago didn't have a rim protector either.

Trust me -- I'd love nothing more than to say MJ's Bulls would win. Adding Durant to a team who won 73 games WITHOUT him -- it is basically unfair. Only reason I like it -- because Lebron started bouncing around chasing rings and this puts an end to it.

You think the 96 bulls are scared of a bunch of jump shooters and a hot head down low? That's hilarious. You think some of the best defenders of all time don't know how to knock a shooter off their spot? This Kyrie JR Bron Jefferson and DWill play lame D.

And do you honestly think the NBA today plays any kind of defense at all? 29 of 30 teams average over 100 points a game. My lord the dick riding going on in here.

Golden St ain't getting a lot of easy jumpers. You're crazy if you think they would

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What more weapons? Bulls have the GOAT and Pippen. GS has Curry/Durant. Thompson hasn't done much all year.. Hes been pretty lost ever since KD arrived. Rodman will easily handle Green and every other weak interior player they got there.

And The Bulls got Harper, Kukoc, etc. they can throw at GS. And as we know the Bulls defense is 10xxx better than Cavs D. Both on the interior and perimeter

We'll forget he scored over 30 points in one quarter this season.

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You think the 96 bulls are scared of a bunch of jump shooters and a hot head down low? That's hilarious. You think some of the best defenders of all time don't know how to knock a shooter off their spot? This Kyrie JR Bron Jefferson and DWill play lame D.

And do you honestly think the NBA today plays any kind of defense at all? 29 of 30 teams average over 100 points a game. My lord the dick riding going on in here.

Golden St ain't getting a lot of easy jumpers. You're crazy if you think they would

Maybe has something to do with the pace of play picking up in the last few years. I know, crazy.

Herp derp, jump shot. Derp.

SJ76

Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jumpshot

SJ76

Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bulls can't keep up with some skinny jump shooters. Some of the best defenders of all time all on the same team.

:lol:

It's the funniest thing on the interwebz these days

TrustMeIamRight

Hoopla Cash
$ 28.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

It isn't just a 'bunch of jump shooters' -- Curry is considered by many as the best shooter the NBA has ever seen and a 2 time MVP. Klay Thompson is one of the best 3 point shooters in the NBA and can score in bunches (set the NBA record with 37 points on 9 for 9 from 3, in ONE QUARTER). Durant is the ultimate mismatch -- he can shoot over any defender, he can take you off the dribble or he has one of the best pull up jumpers in the game. On top of all that -- Curry, Thompson and Durant need next to no room to get off their shots.

I'm not ever talking about Draymond Green or Igudala or Livingston, etc. The 3 I mentioned first are a pick your poison. If you double any of them -- they will find the open man (GSW led the NBA in assists by a landslide).

Chicago was Jordan and Pippen, with majority of it being Jordan. That isn't enough firepower to match what GSW can put on the floor.

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It isn't just a 'bunch of jump shooters' -- Curry is considered by many as the best shooter the NBA has ever seen and a 2 time MVP. Klay Thompson is one of the best 3 point shooters in the NBA and can score in bunches (set the NBA record with 37 points on 9 for 9 from 3, in ONE QUARTER). Durant is the ultimate mismatch -- he can shoot over any defender, he can take you off the dribble or he has one of the best pull up jumpers in the game. On top of all that -- Curry, Thompson and Durant need next to no room to get off their shots.

I'm not ever talking about Draymond Green or Igudala or Livingston, etc. The 3 I mentioned first are a pick your poison. If you double any of them -- they will find the open man (GSW led the NBA in assists by a landslide).

Chicago was Jordan and Pippen, with majority of it being Jordan. That isn't enough firepower to match what GSW can put on the floor.

I did not agree with you on the LeBron/Korver thing, but I definitely agree here. Also though, I respect the fact that you bring rational thought to your arguments. Some of the fools on here just say "BUlls were better because they had MJ". End of discussion. You can't have a decent basketball conversation with someone who thinks that way.

Basketball is a team game that comes down to a lot more than individual matchups (which happen to favor the Warriors, by the way). There has never been a team with as much offensive skill or better ball movement. The Warriors are unguardable, and pretty good defensively too.

TrustMeIamRight

Hoopla Cash
$ 28.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I did not agree with you on the LeBron/Korver thing, but I definitely agree here. Also though, I respect the fact that you bring rational thought to your arguments. Some of the fools on here just say "BUlls were better because they had MJ". End of discussion. You can't have a decent basketball conversation with someone who thinks that way.

Basketball is a team game that comes down to a lot more than individual matchups (which happen to favor the Warriors, by the way). There has never been a team with as much offensive skill or better ball movement. The Warriors are unguardable, and pretty good defensively too.

I'd love nothing more than to say 'no one could beat the 96 Bulls'. Jordan was, by far, my favorite athlete growing up.

It is being realistic though. In the 90's, the top teams had 2 studs and built the rest of the team around them. Today, it is 3 studs and build the team around them. GSW, because of their unreal drafts, has 4 studs, as well as the perfect complementary pieces coming off the bench.

They were talking about GSW being the greatest team BEFORE they signed Durant. I think MJ would find a way to will the Bulls to a win or two, but it wouldn't be very close of they played a 7 games series.

IMO, if the Warriors are able to keep their core 4 together -- no team in the NBA is going to beat them in a 7 games series for quite some time.

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'd love nothing more than to say 'no one could beat the 96 Bulls'. Jordan was, by far, my favorite athlete growing up.

It is being realistic though. In the 90's, the top teams had 2 studs and built the rest of the team around them. Today, it is 3 studs and build the team around them. GSW, because of their unreal drafts, has 4 studs, as well as the perfect complementary pieces coming off the bench.

They were talking about GSW being the greatest team BEFORE they signed Durant. I think MJ would find a way to will the Bulls to a win or two, but it wouldn't be very close of they played a 7 games series.

IMO, if the Warriors are able to keep their core 4 together -- no team in the NBA is going to beat them in a 7 games series for quite some time.

I agree. With health being the other variable.

SJ76

Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Many of you just continue to not understand that great D trumps all. I don't care how great of a shooter you are.. if somebody stays in your face all game and doesn't allow you to get your feet set and bump you off your spot you ain't getting off easy jump shots. What's funny Kyrie JR and Lebron can't hold a candle to Pippen Jordan Harper & Rodman? That's all you've seen against GS which isn't all that great at all. Lol @ the East

96 Bulls D ain't scared of some skinny jump shooters. And I'm still lmao at how much you of don't get that

But someone's gotta dick ride

SJ76

Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

96 Bulls had 4 studs on defense. 3 of them in the group of best of all time and a 4th pretty dam good too. Which means nothing apparently.

"That high percentage jumpshot would just be too much for the Bulls"

:L

And so they talked about Golden State being the greatest before KD? But what happened did they validate their 73 win season? Have they won 3 in row twice? Easy questions

Last edited:

SJ76

Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We'll forget he scored over 30 points in one quarter this season.

That salty. Who did they playing against?

What's hilarious is the dick riders in here that really think the NBA plays defense.

Go out today and ask a few people about what they think about the NBA defense today and about this topic.

The NBA today is getting pretty bad. You have one or two teams that can compete for a title and you have at least 10 teams that are tanking the last month or 2.

SJ76

Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And the East is just awful.

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That salty. Who did they playing against?

What's hilarious is the dick riders in here that really think the NBA plays defense.

Go out today and ask a few people about what they think about the NBA defense today and about this topic.

The NBA today is getting pretty bad. You have one or two teams that can compete for a title and you have at least 10 teams that are tanking the last month or 2.

LOL, I don't even like Lebron. So it shows how dumb your argument is.

As far as dick riding goes, you may want to go and look back at all of your posts.

StanMarsh51

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bulls had 4 studs

G7tsMZy.jpg

SJ76

Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL, I don't even like Lebron. So it shows how dumb your argument is.

As far as dick riding goes, you may want to go and look back at all of your posts.

Yes 3 of the best defenders of all time can't stop golden St shooting jumpers. :L

You sound like a water boy. You ever gotten D'd up and someone locked you down on the court? If I can stop you, your in trouble

You think that Bulls D can't lock down some skinny jump shooters?

All easy questions that continue to be ignored.

So yes you dick riding on some jump shooters in today's NBA is what this is.

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes 3 of the best defenders of all time can't stop golden St shooting jumpers. :L

You sound like a water boy. You ever gotten D'd up and someone locked you down on the court? If I can stop you, your in trouble

You think that Bulls D can't lock down some skinny jump shooters?

All easy questions that continue to be ignored.

So yes you dick riding on some jump shooters in today's NBA is what this is.

LOL

SJ76

Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@Heatles84 Was a really good Waterboy on his high school basketball team.