• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

GOAT?

SJ76

I'll slap you with my member
Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
#3 steals all time, #6 steals all time #23 steals all time

&

Rodman

Yeah I'll take that perimeter D vs Kyrie, JR, D Will, Shump, Lebron

Bulls don't stand a chance.. :lol:

really?

SJ76

Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
3tq5x.gif

SJ76

Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Where you go tlance? Run away for another day?

Did you dick ride off into the sunset?

DorianRo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If Cavs (Who have the defense of a GS JV girls Squad) can force the Warriors into over a dozen TOs a game) imagine what the Bulls D would do to them.

Its common sense really. It probably wouldn't even be a close series because the Warriors are so CARELESS with the basketball. Bulls tore you apart if you were gonna to be careless on possessions

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If Cavs (Who have the defense of a GS JV girls Squad) can force the Warriors into over a dozen TOs a game) imagine what the Bulls D would do to them.

Its common sense really. It probably wouldn't even be a close series because the Warriors are so CARELESS with the basketball. Bulls tore you apart if you were gonna to be careless on possessions

Bulls played in an era where they won games 92-89

Youre on crack if you think this GS offense in any era is being held on average under 100 points

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bulls played in an era where they won games 92-89

Youre on crack if you think this GS offense in any era is being held on average under 100 points

Also, their turnovers don't hurt them as much as people think. They do make risky passes often, but when those passes connect they lead to dunks. When they land in the second row, the result is actually more favorable than a missed shot. The potential issue is the love ball TOs, but they get more off their dangerous passes than they lose, IMO.

Part of their identity and why they are so great offensively is because they play with unparalleled freedom. Start worrying too much about protecting the basketball, and the end result might not be positive.

flyerhawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bulls versus the Warriors would be interested if for no other reason than to watch the Bulls half-court versus the Warriors full sprint.

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bulls versus the Warriors would be interested if for no other reason than to watch the Bulls half-court versus the Warriors full sprint.

Exactly...I mentioned a few days ago, who would be able to dictate the style could determine who wins

I still think its hard to gauge cause we discuss the Bulls as this all time great defensive team, when the reality is, some of the best teams they faced were pretty offensively challenged, and none of them were even close to the level of GS offensively

flyerhawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Exactly...I mentioned a few days ago, who would be able to dictate the style could determine who wins

I still think its hard to gauge cause we discuss the Bulls as this all time great defensive team, when the reality is, some of the best teams they faced were pretty offensively challenged, and none of them were even close to the level of GS offensively

The reason why we can't really compare them is because we don't know how much either defensive was inherently good and how much was the environment they played in. The teams that were considered "great" offensive basketball teams in the 90s were not very good teams. Thinking Paul Westhead teams.

SJ76

Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was a little wasted last night but I stand by what I said.

Would love to see the matchup, but if you really think the Bulls have no shot yous a big dick rider.

Gitty up

@tlance has to be the biggest puss on tHoop.

SJ76

Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jumpshot

Anyone think the Bulls perimeter D might be a bit better than the Cavs? :lol:

The quick hands and anticipation of Jordan Pippen and Harper is much better than the D the Cavs through out there.

TrustMeIamRight

Hoopla Cash
$ 28.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't think the Pistons back in the day would stand much of a chance against this team.

The Pistons never would have won a NBA title if the refs called the games back then like they do now. Detroit didn't just beat teams, they beat up teams. Guys like Mahorn and Laimbeer would get getting Flagrant 1 fouls every other game in today's NBA.

They had a pretty crazy fact in the paper the other day about the NBA. Since 1980, only 3 teams have won a NBA title without having a former, current or future league MVP on the roster. It was Detroit, Detroit and Detroit.

TrustMeIamRight

Hoopla Cash
$ 28.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jumpshot

Anyone think the Bulls perimeter D might be a bit better than the Cavs? :lol:

The quick hands and anticipation of Jordan Pippen and Harper is much better than the D the Cavs through out there.

I'd love to agree with you. I grew up a HUGE MJ fan and I still am to this day. GSW just has way too much firepower for the Bulls to match up, IMO. I think the Bulls with Rodman would at least make it a series and it'd be entertaining to see Rodman and Green go at it.

In the end though -- GSW is just has way more weapons. You have to remember, they were comparing GSW to the all time great Bulls teams WITHOUT KD. They replaced Harrison with arguably, one of the top 3 players in the NBA.

It is a fun discussion to have and I think Jordan would will the Bulls to one or two wins, but over a 7 games series, id take GSW 100 times out of 100.

DorianRo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'd love to agree with you. I grew up a HUGE MJ fan and I still am to this day. GSW just has way too much firepower for the Bulls to match up, IMO. I think the Bulls with Rodman would at least make it a series and it'd be entertaining to see Rodman and Green go at it.

In the end though -- GSW is just has way more weapons. You have to remember, they were comparing GSW to the all time great Bulls teams WITHOUT KD. They replaced Harrison with arguably, one of the top 3 players in the NBA.

It is a fun discussion to have and I think Jordan would will the Bulls to one or two wins, but over a 7 games series, id take GSW 100 times out of 100.

What more weapons? Bulls have the GOAT and Pippen. GS has Curry/Durant. Thompson hasn't done much all year.. Hes been pretty lost ever since KD arrived. Rodman will easily handle Green and every other weak interior player they got there.

And The Bulls got Harper, Kukoc, etc. they can throw at GS. And as we know the Bulls defense is 10xxx better than Cavs D. Both on the interior and perimeter

Nosferatu

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think the showtime Lakers crush them!

SJ76

Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I think great defense trumps all. You have a little better perimeter D in Jordan Harper and Pippen than what the Cavs through out there. :lol: Plus Rodman? You have 2 of the best defensive players of all time and Harper at #23 all
Time in steals.

How many games would Draymond get kicked out of? Suspended?

Too much firepower in a league that barely plays D sure. Throw some real D at these jump shooters on the perimeter and let's see how they do

TrustMeIamRight

Hoopla Cash
$ 28.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think great defense trumps all. You have a little better perimeter D in Jordan Harper and Pippen than what the Cavs through out there. :lol: Plus Rodman? You have 2 of the best defensive players of all time and Harper at #23 all
Time in steals.

How many games would Draymond get kicked out of? Suspended?

Too much firepower in a league that barely plays D sure. Throw some real D at these jump shooters on the perimeter and let's see how they do

Yes, too much firepower. And what people don't realize about GSW is they were the #1 defense in the league in a ton of categories. They led in 3 point defense, Opp FG%, Steals, Turnovers forced, etc.

And I have no doubt Chicago would give them a fight -- but who is going to cover KD -- Chicago never saw a 6-11 wing, who can take you off the dribble and shoot 3's. Who is going to cover Curry -- guarding the 3 point line back in the 90's, when 3 point shooting wasn't prevalent is one thing -- when you stretch the defense to 25-26 feet out it is almost impossible to defend. Chicago didn't have a rim protector either.

Trust me -- I'd love nothing more than to say MJ's Bulls would win. Adding Durant to a team who won 73 games WITHOUT him -- it is basically unfair. Only reason I like it -- because Lebron started bouncing around chasing rings and this puts an end to it.

SJ76

Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Draymond gets tossed in 2 games. At least