• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

GNT: Bruins at Sabres | 7:30pm ET | on NBCSP

evolver115

Garage League
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
True, but this all came from me calling Lucic an asshole because he was being a dirty fuck like he usually is. Sure Hartnell is kinda physical, he does not do it like Lucic.

I don't get to see either of them all that much. I do know from match-ups that the Pens have had with both, they're definitely a physical pair, and neither of them are afraid to drop the gloves.

flyersfan4706

Kimmo Forever
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't get to see either of them all that much. I do know from match-ups that the Pens have had with both, they're definitely a physical pair, and neither of them are afraid to drop the gloves.

And I cant say that I watch Lucic a lot either, but like this game, Fyers games, and even a Habs game a few weeks ago show me that he is always just doing this :tough guy" stuff that makes me hate him. (Probably cause I am jealous or something :rolleyes:)

evolver115

Garage League
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And I cant say that I watch Lucic a lot either, but like this game, Fyers games, and even a Habs game a few weeks ago show me that he is always just doing this :tough guy" stuff that makes me hate him. (Probably cause I am jealous or something :rolleyes:)

Yep, he's an easy one to hate. I completely agree :D

flyersfan4706

Kimmo Forever
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Oh boy, one of those tender moments in life where a Penguins and Flyers fan come together and agree. Feels good. :)

SLY

Mr. Knowitall
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Oh boy, one of those tender moments in life where a Penguins and Flyers fan come together and agree. Feels good. :)

Every once in a while the stars align. Sure as shit won't last, though. Next Saturday looms large :fish:

Jealous pricks.

SLY

Mr. Knowitall
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I missed that game... So you can have your Dipshitz. Looch is my nucka.