• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Girl I almost impreganted's new boyfriend is going to try to kill me

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Been on both sides of this story. If he confronts you, diffuse the situation by saying "i don't know what she's said to you about me, but I have zero interest in her. I got no problem with you or anyone else she dates. Be careful or she'll pull this act with you next."

Be cool w him. Most dudes aren't looking to get dragged into drama over crazy chicks. Her drunken scene might have actually done you a favor by embarrassing him and turning him off from her.

Sasquatch

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
logo-clear-spacer.gif

BoiseMike19

10 inch Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 450.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I thought I read about ass pics in the near future............waiting.:bored2:

badmin

I am badmin. Who are you?
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Been on both sides of this story. If he confronts you, diffuse the situation by saying "i don't know what she's said to you about me, but I have zero interest in her. I got no problem with you or anyone else she dates. Be careful or she'll pull this act with you next."

Be cool w him. Most dudes aren't looking to get dragged into drama over crazy chicks. Her drunken scene might have actually done you a favor by embarrassing him and turning him off from her.

And if this doesn't work, tell him you're friends with dudes like @RobBase @Doublejive and :badmin:

NEhomer

Hoopla Cash
$ 944.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Back in the day this would have spawnd a I'm Trying To Kill the Fucker Who Almost Impregnated My New Girlfriend thread.

chappee11

Esteemed Colleague
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If someone would be kind enough to dig up my old thread where I posted about how I may be becoming a father, that would be much appreciated.

So for those of you who aren't aware, back in October, I almost became a father.

That psycho girl and I haven't talked much since December, hardly at all actually. I ran into this guy she started dating while we were hooking up (she broke up with him about 2 months ago), and I asked if he knew Claire - the girl I almost impregnated. And he goes "Yeah, how do you know her?" and like the cheeky bastard I am, I respond "Probably the same way you know her", and my drunk friend who used to be best friends with Claire shouts "HE ALMOST IMPREGNATED HER", the dude was clearly humiliated because this was in front of all his friends, and just walked away looking really embarrassed.

Fast forward a week later. I get this text from her telling me I'm making a mockery out of her private life - she specifically referenced the Halloween party in which I wasn't wearing a costume, and when she asked me what I was dressed up as, I said "a dad" Pretty insensitive considering at the time she didn't know if she was pregnant or not, but funny either way.

So now Claire is dating this huge ass guy who looks like he pushes an SUV up and down his driveway as warm-up for his workouts.

I'm at a party, no idea she was there, as I'm walking by to go to the bathroom, I see her there; she is ABSOLUTELY hammered. Her hair is all over the place and she can hardly stand up straight. I saw her as I was walking by, looked away, did a double take realizing it was her, and she goes "234, come here!"

I walk over to her, she grabs me by both my shoulders and says "I have two things to say to you..." "1. I don't understand why you have to be such a fucking piece of shit. And 2. My boyfriend is going to make you pay." After she says this, she pushes me as hard as she could, and I got really pissed and said "Don't you fucking put your hands on me", and security started coming over so I just walked away.

When I came back from the bathroom, I see her with her giant ass boyfriend - dude looks like a white version of The Rock, and she's pointing at me.

If I disappear from the Hoop, send this to the police. She's a pathological liar and I would be willing to bet all of the deflated footballs in the Patriots locker room that she made up some elaborate story about how I did something really bad to her so he wants to murder me.

How was your weekend?

Fuckin' Seahawks fans.

kramer1

Sports betting savant
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Grow the fuck up already. You're not "cool," OP. You just come off as a douche in all your little stories.

I hope these are made up.

Thumper

The "winners" won't let me post.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Don't go to the same parties anymore.

Don't talk about her.

Delete any pics. Don't talk about that.

Move on.

Tell your friend to shut up too. No more "Almost got her pregnant." From you or him.

Talking about you've still got pics, indicates you haven't really moved on.

Who dates a psycho?

Speaking from experience- another psycho, or near psycho, or psycho wanna be, or psycho sympathizer.

Totally normal dude doesn't date psycho chick and then go running around telling people he almost got her pregnant.

How could you expect good results?

If you move on and shut your yap, there is no reason for them to stay mad at you.

(But I suspect you will keep pushing it because she is/was hotter than your used to, and your not really over her).

Ojb81

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Grow the fuck up already. You're not "cool," OP. You just come off as a douche in all your little stories.

I hope these are made up.

Best advice in the whole thread.

Across The Field

Oaky Afterbirth
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,656.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Impregnate him and knock that chick the fuck out for pushing you. Then the city is yours.

SlinkyRedfoot

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How the fuck do you "almost" impregnate a broad? Was the egg dodging sperm like the Matrix? Did your seed tire out and die right at the feet of the egg?

Indrid Cold

Member In Black
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How the fuck do you "almost" impregnate a broad? Was the egg dodging sperm like the Matrix? Did your seed tire out and die right at the feet of the egg?

Maybe she used his toilet right after he was spanking it on there?

SlinkyRedfoot

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Maybe she used his toilet right after he was spanking it on there?

Reasonable scenario, Ingrid. You've inspired me to rack my brain to come up with other possibilities.

Maybe he jerked off into some fat bitch's shoe and the flies tried to cross pollinate?

Indrid Cold

Member In Black
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Reasonable scenario, Ingrid. You've inspired me to rack my brain to come up with other possibilities.

Maybe he jerked off into some fat bitch's shoe and the flies tried to cross pollinate?

She was giving him a lap dance at a seedy strip joint and he couldn't keep his cool...

bamabear82

I ♥ t-baggin
Hoopla Cash
$ 709.73
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There's no telling what was on that gum.