• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Girl I almost impreganted's new boyfriend is going to try to kill me

seahawksfan234

Radical Moderate
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If someone would be kind enough to dig up my old thread where I posted about how I may be becoming a father, that would be much appreciated.

So for those of you who aren't aware, back in October, I almost became a father.

That psycho girl and I haven't talked much since December, hardly at all actually. I ran into this guy she started dating while we were hooking up (she broke up with him about 2 months ago), and I asked if he knew Claire - the girl I almost impregnated. And he goes "Yeah, how do you know her?" and like the cheeky bastard I am, I respond "Probably the same way you know her", and my drunk friend who used to be best friends with Claire shouts "HE ALMOST IMPREGNATED HER", the dude was clearly humiliated because this was in front of all his friends, and just walked away looking really embarrassed.

Fast forward a week later. I get this text from her telling me I'm making a mockery out of her private life - she specifically referenced the Halloween party in which I wasn't wearing a costume, and when she asked me what I was dressed up as, I said "a dad" Pretty insensitive considering at the time she didn't know if she was pregnant or not, but funny either way.

So now Claire is dating this huge ass guy who looks like he pushes an SUV up and down his driveway as warm-up for his workouts.

I'm at a party, no idea she was there, as I'm walking by to go to the bathroom, I see her there; she is ABSOLUTELY hammered. Her hair is all over the place and she can hardly stand up straight. I saw her as I was walking by, looked away, did a double take realizing it was her, and she goes "234, come here!"

I walk over to her, she grabs me by both my shoulders and says "I have two things to say to you..." "1. I don't understand why you have to be such a fucking piece of shit. And 2. My boyfriend is going to make you pay." After she says this, she pushes me as hard as she could, and I got really pissed and said "Don't you fucking put your hands on me", and security started coming over so I just walked away.

When I came back from the bathroom, I see her with her giant ass boyfriend - dude looks like a white version of The Rock, and she's pointing at me.

If I disappear from the Hoop, send this to the police. She's a pathological liar and I would be willing to bet all of the deflated footballs in the Patriots locker room that she made up some elaborate story about how I did something really bad to her so he wants to murder me.

How was your weekend?

williewilliejuan

Giant Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If someone would be kind enough to dig up my old thread where I posted about how I may be becoming a father, that would be much appreciated.

So for those of you who aren't aware, back in October, I almost became a father.

That psycho girl and I haven't talked much since December, hardly at all actually. I ran into this guy she started dating while we were hooking up (she broke up with him about 2 months ago), and I asked if he knew Claire - the girl I almost impregnated. And he goes "Yeah, how do you know her?" and like the cheeky bastard I am, I respond "Probably the same way you know her", and my drunk friend who used to be best friends with Claire shouts "HE ALMOST IMPREGNATED HER", the dude was clearly humiliated because this was in front of all his friends, and just walked away looking really embarrassed.

Fast forward a week later. I get this text from her telling me I'm making a mockery out of her private life - she specifically referenced the Halloween party in which I wasn't wearing a costume, and when she asked me what I was dressed up as, I said "a dad" Pretty insensitive considering at the time she didn't know if she was pregnant or not, but funny either way.

So now Claire is dating this huge ass guy who looks like he pushes an SUV up and down his driveway as warm-up for his workouts.

I'm at a party, no idea she was there, as I'm walking by to go to the bathroom, I see her there; she is ABSOLUTELY hammered. Her hair is all over the place and she can hardly stand up straight. I saw her as I was walking by, looked away, did a double take realizing it was her, and she goes "234, come here!"

I walk over to her, she grabs me by both my shoulders and says "I have two things to say to you..." "1. I don't understand why you have to be such a fucking piece of shit. And 2. My boyfriend is going to make you pay." After she says this, she pushes me as hard as she could, and I got really pissed and said "Don't you fucking put your hands on me", and security started coming over so I just walked away.

When I came back from the bathroom, I see her with her giant ass boyfriend - dude looks like a white version of The Rock, and she's pointing at me.

If I disappear from the Hoop, send this to the police. She's a pathological liar and I would be willing to bet all of the deflated footballs in the Patriots locker room that she made up some elaborate story about how I did something really bad to her so he wants to murder me.

How was your weekend?

Offer him some gum.

williewilliejuan

Giant Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

java_thrown_out.jpg

Red_Chaos

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,600.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You better hope he doesn't have any brain cells up there.

Wild Turkey

Sarcasm: Just one of my many services.
Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Anyone else have a craving for some gum?

ckhokie

Supporting Member Level 69
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I feel like you could benefit from moving to a bigger town. Possibly shuffling the friend deck a bit.

Dolemite censored

Bigfoot is real
Hoopla Cash
$ 800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

How was your weekend?

Funny. As. Hell.

Get a permit and carry a .45.

Get professional instruction first if you need it.

BTW, the next step is blackmail.

Seen it a lot in L.A.

BoiseMike19

10 inch Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 450.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dating dudes would literally solve 95% of your problems.:scratch:

And the first guy that says "you should know" or "speaking from first hand experience, are you" gets a virtual but punch.