• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Giants Versus Cowboys Part 2

reptec101

warPAINt nation
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think the real loser in the east will be the team that goes to the playoffs to be quite honest. With teams like Packers, Saints, Tampa where exactly are you going except further back in line of the draft. Hoping 2021 brings the fight back to the east.... cuz this year was pathetic for all of us.

Montalban

Hoopla Cash
$ 925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I disagree. I thought they played hard as hell. Sure there were drops , bad throws , etc. We had a chance though.
Just a pathetic effort by the Cowboys from top to bottom.

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think the real loser in the east will be the team that goes to the playoffs to be quite honest. With teams like Packers, Saints, Tampa where exactly are you going except further back in line of the draft. Hoping 2021 brings the fight back to the east.... cuz this year was pathetic for all of us.
I disagree. Winning the East is still a priority, but with the lack of talent each team has fans shouldn't be too pissed of not doing so.

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I disagree. Winning the East is still a priority, but with the lack of talent each team has fans shouldn't be too pissed of not doing so.
I disagree....this team had zero business backing in the playoffs. A return to health by the guys missing, a competent DCord, and another strong draft with an emphases on defense will return 11 to 12 wins next season

cowboycolors

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Playoffs cue the Jim Mora clip!
This team needs new leadership. The Coaching staff sucks Bull balls. Jerry messed up no nice way to say it .

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I personally would spend our next 3 firsts on oline. Smith is toast, Collins I don't think can be relied upon and Martin is no spring chicken. Losing Frederick just exacerbated the problem.

Realistically I think we should hit the reset button and sell off assets but knowing Jerry he'll probably try to make short term boom or bust trades to try and keep this window open (it has closed).
I agree with you completely. The decline 9f the offensive line has mirrored the decline in the record. Look at the OL in Dak and Zekes first two years vs now. Draft OL early and often

cowboycolors

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cowboys have lots of decisions to make. First is firing Mike Nolan and getting a decent DC in here. We are going to have to live with McCarthy as Jerry won’t admit a mistake again. But the coaching staff needs a overhaul. Then the Cowboys have to see if they can agree to a decent contract with Dak or admit it’s time to move on as the $$$ don’t work. Tagging him again is not a option as the money is way 2 high against the cap. I would ask what the giants want for Hernandez on the OL they don’t seem to like him but I think he fit’s our OL At guard I offer them a 3or 4 and see what happens. Smith needs a replacement at tackle this year or the next. The defense needs about everything so throw a dart at the draft board. We have to keep 54 this year but unless he improves big time cut his azz after next year. We need CB, S, LB and like every year we need a fat guy in the middle that is good.
Gregory gives me some hope but again anything we get from him is gravy. Aldon Smith looked good early but he looked like he did not want to play the last 6-8 games.
The biggest need again is for a competent HC to maybe pull this franchise out of the kinda average cesspool maybe we get that after Mcdumazz gets fired.

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Giant fans , I feel for you. I would be so pissed off.

Sir Robin Of Camelot

You seem angry. Miserable, even.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
But if we were relying on a WFT loss we'd have 7 wins
I’ll be perfectly happy with taking the #10 pick and shuffling off to watch at this point... while contemplating who our new DC will be.

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am going off on a tirade.

Need major help on defense and OL. It only takes one great defensive tackle to destroy our offense. Leonard Willams was all over Dalton because the OL sucks. Why is looney starting???? These coaches are fucking idiots when it comes to talent evaluation. Biadzz is better than Looney. Dalton is not a starter and proved it again.

Still having to deal with what I call biased officiating. The officiating makes it hard to watch the game. That holding call on the Interception return by Wilson never gets called. The PI call on Jaylon is another call we never get,but over and over gets called on us.. I said it before that Goodell has it in for Cowboys. Giants OL held all game but no flags, so yeah I got .multiple middle fingers for the refs and Goodell.

That TD catch by the Giants in the first half pissed me off as it reminded me of Dezs non catch against packers...

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So pissed off overall with the season.. the coaching was bad. How do you not throw a challenge flag on that Giants reception?. Seriously it's like WTF

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
BPA. Whoever that is unless it's an offensive skill position (assuming we resign Dak) I'm good. This team needs talent up and down the roster.
I think four QBs go in top 10. There should be a good player on the board at 10. One of the top two corners should be there. I hope it is Farley. Parsons could also be there..