• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Giants Versus Cowboys Part 2

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pathetic display from players and coaches. Jerry has got to be pissed and that is so much fun

I disagree. I thought they played hard as hell. Sure there were drops , bad throws , etc. We had a chance though.

Andresrenee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Gutsy effort. Tough loss . 1st and goal at the 7. Didn’t like the play call.
Totally agree. The formation was awful. We spread out the whole formation including Zeke and offensive line crumbled again. Moore called a decent game in 2nd half but that call on first and goal killed us. All don’t forget the Lamb drop in a big situation which has become quite common. We weren’t going anywhere regardless. At least moved up the draft board a bit. However, what I have seen is a team with glaring holes and way too much to address especially with the contract they will give Dak.

Andresrenee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
I disagree. I thought they played hard as hell. Sure there were drops , bad throws , etc. We had a chance though.
We played against a 5 win team. Yes - they played hard but this is a pro team not a college team. Dumb penalties, bad drops, bad formations, and poor coaching decision to not challenge. This game summed up the season. Only consistent player this year was Cooper. Gallup and Lamb continued to have their bad case of the drops.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There are 2 kinds of coaches. Coaches that win games for their teams and coaches that lose games. What McCarthy did was just flat out lose a game and a season today. How they don't go for two after the TD is just ridiculous and then to not review that call at the end is an all time horrible NFL coaching move. The man is just dumb. From day one I said this just listening to him talk in his press conferences. He just isn't a smart person and you can't overcome incompetence. Too bad because the team played much better in the 2nd half. Didn't deserve to win, but could have won.

Andresrenee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Yep. Gonna pull for the Football Team I guess.
If the Eagles win, we finish last in the division and move up the draft board. And it will upset Jerrah. His new OC could not deliver with 1st and goal at 7 with Zeke and 3 top receivers.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If the Eagles win, we finish last in the division and move up the draft board. And it will upset Jerrah. His new OC could not deliver with 1st and goal at 7 with Zeke and 3 top receivers.
I think the bigger problem was that it was immediately 2nd and 17. Moore definitely has to accept some responsibility for our red zone problems, but I'm not sure I can blame him there. I doubt his call was let Leonard Williams run straight at Dalton untouched on that play.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Huh? Philly only has 4 wins :scratch:

DT LUNA

Vietnam Veteran
Hoopla Cash
$ 950.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I quit worrying about where we pick in the draft. Jerry will screw that up too.

Nasty_Magician

Team Player
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So complete overhaul of the offensive line and a real DC for next season?

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I quit worrying about where we pick in the draft. Jerry will screw that up too.
I see this lose with a glass half full. I'd rather pick where we'll pick for all rounds, maybe thats cause I see the last draft as being pretty darn good.
I see 4 pretty good starters from the last draft. Maybe we get four more from this draft.

Now...assuming Collins wants to play and comes back in good shape, I'd start Martin at RT, move Collins to LG, keep McGovern at RG and start Bad Ass from day 1. With health, this line will be one of the better NFL lines with experienced back up's. Skill positions look strong and this sure could be a top 5 offence next season.

Gotta draft a LB, CB, Safety and a fat kid for the dtackle rotation.

YEP....with descent health, and a solid defensive draft, I like this team for next season

DT LUNA

Vietnam Veteran
Hoopla Cash
$ 950.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I see this lose with a glass half full. I'd rather pick where we'll pick for all rounds, maybe thats cause I see the last draft as being pretty darn good.
I see 4 pretty good starters from the last draft. Maybe we get four more from this draft.

Now...assuming Collins wants to play and comes back in good shape, I'd start Martin at RT, move Collins to LG, keep McGovern at RG and start Bad Ass from day 1. With health, this line will be one of the better NFL lines with experienced back up's. Skill positions look strong and this sure could be a top 5 offence next season.

Gotta draft a LB, CB, Safety and a fat kid for the dtackle rotation.

YEP....with descent health, and a solid defensive draft, I like this team for next season
Pretty good assumption.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So complete overhaul of the offensive line and a real DC for next season?
Jerry is probably dumb enough to assume that Smith will be healthy and play 16 games next year and all our problems will magically go away. After all this is a guy still calling Jaylon a cornerstone of our defense when literally anyone that watches our games can see our LB play is near the top of our problems...

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Our head coach may have just cost us another game. Wow.
It like seriously. I could not believe they did not challenge. That Giant TD in first half was almost identical to Dezs non catch in Green bay and Mcarthy challenged that. Unbelievable. Dalton and coaches lost this game. Just another game Dak would have won.

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jerry is probably dumb enough to assume that Smith will be healthy and play 16 games next year and all our problems will magically go away. After all this is a guy still calling Jaylon a cornerstone of our defense when literally anyone that watches our games can see our LB play is near the top of our problems...
The first pick could be an offensive lineman if there are no good defenders left

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The first pick could be an offensive lineman if there are no good defenders left
BPA. Whoever that is unless it's an offensive skill position (assuming we resign Dak) I'm good. This team needs talent up and down the roster.

Nasty_Magician

Team Player
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I personally would spend our next 3 firsts on oline. Smith is toast, Collins I don't think can be relied upon and Martin is no spring chicken. Losing Frederick just exacerbated the problem.

Realistically I think we should hit the reset button and sell off assets but knowing Jerry he'll probably try to make short term boom or bust trades to try and keep this window open (it has closed).