• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Giants post game

Sportster 72

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Got you ... there are others that rival them but maybe not as big a dick as Snyder was.

duke1861

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Got you ... there are others that rival them but maybe not as big a dick as Snyder was.
So you remember Marge schott who owned the Reds?

She was a peach...lol

Her GM was actually good and I think she was hands off. That was when the Reds were good in the 90s.
She was just a racist who was crude.

I wonder if snyder blackmailed or had dirt on
Cerrato
Allen
McGlougan

I guess the Gruden email release was blackmail on Allen.

Breed

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think some of it is friendly banter with Dotson. I dont know.

What I do know is that we can't block him and Quinn knows that.

It will be a tough,rival game. However, I am to the point that is howell is not hurt after a game, it is a small victory.
Yeah, but Howell's gotta show some things. Its already a given to me that none of the coaches on this year's team. Will be here next year. Be cool if Howell could solidify the QB position to the point that the next staff is looking forward to working with him.

Sportster 72

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Washington now scoring at 20 points per game suggesting EB is not that big a change.

Sportster 72

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So you remember Marge schott who owned the Reds?

She was a peach...lol

Her GM was actually good and I think she was hands off. That was when the Reds were good in the 90s.
She was just a racist who was crude.

I wonder if snyder blackmailed or had dirt on
Cerrato
Allen
McGlougan

I guess the Gruden email release was blackmail on Allen.
Yes I remember Marge Schott and she likely not a good person but the Reds won despite her.

I was a Senator fan but when it became clear they were moving I think Johnny Bench was a 19 year phenom and I still follow them to this da

Rowdy

Hoopla Cash
$ 11,828.65
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
OK…so now you have more blockers brought in. Are they mysteriously going to be good blockers and who do you not have running routes?

You are giving a whole lot of simplistic ideas and statements while overlooking the fact that our players simply cannot block.
Then the simplistic answer would be EB is then let off the hook. The problem is he did finally bring more blockers in the 2nd half (too late) and the offense actually moved the ball and had a great chance to tie if not win the game. I’m just tired of hearing everyone call for him to be HC. This was my exact fear when he was hired. If he proves he’s qualified then sure, give him the job, but so far he hasn’t came close imo

Last edited:

redskinsfan1963

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
thats a synder move firing RR mid-season. already gave you the hypothetical.
snyder would have fired him after the chicago loss.but what choice does harris have now?rr needs to go asap because having him as coach is just dragging the team down further and further,game by game.normally i would say wait till season,s end,but this just is,nt normal.

duke1861

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, but Howell's gotta show some things. Its already a given to me that none of the coaches on this year's team. Will be here next year. Be cool if Howell could solidify the QB position to the point that the next staff is looking forward to working with him.
Completely agree.

duke1861

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes I remember Marge Schott and she likely not a good person but the Reds won despite her.

I was a Senator fan but when it became clear they were moving I think Johnny Bench was a 19 year phenom and I still follow them to this da
I think she would watch games with a glass of whiskey, smoking a cigar, while sitting next to that massive dog.

duke1861

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
snyder would have fired him after the chicago loss.but what choice does harris have now?rr needs to go asap because having him as coach is just dragging the team down further and further,game by game.normally i would say wait till season,s end,but this just is,nt normal.
Correct.

The players are now being impacted by incompetence and the complete organization is suffering.

We aren't going anywhere anyway...or that is my opinion. We are lucky to have 3 wins and we have actually played 4 bad teams.

duke1861

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Washington now scoring at 20 points per game suggesting EB is not that big a change.
Not sure the needle will move that much given that we have dallas x 2, SF, NYJ, and MIA coming up.

EB is not helping himself land a HC job here or anywhere else at this point. He has 10 games to turn it around.

duke1861

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
sunday is going to be tough with Philly. I think we have a shot for the Jets and Seattle game.
We have a shot at beating anyone as it's a week to week league.

Given our poor offense and defensive play this year, no, Seattle and the Jets should win those games as they are just better.

duke1861

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
not protecting. Again, with the hypothetical. thats the only way he stays.
Using a hypothetical situation to prove your point is a poor way to convince others.

You cannot logically expect anyone here to buy what you are selling so you have to distract others with hypothetical situations.

Given the fact that you want the hypothetical situation to come true, and it is part of your yearly prediction, I am beginning to believe you think it will happen.

deanpet21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Using a hypothetical situation to prove your point is a poor way to convince others.

You cannot logically expect anyone here to buy what you are selling so you have to distract others with hypothetical situations.

Given the fact that you want the hypothetical situation to come true, and it is part of your yearly prediction, I am beginning to believe you think it will happen.

who is convincing others? I just disagree with others that say a playoff win won't save his job.

duke1861

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
who is convincing others? I just disagree with others that say a playoff win won't save his job.
Don't play games dean...come on.
You are here to convince everyone that Rivera could and should be our savior. You have done it for 4 years and I have argued with you for 4 years. You deflecting any and all blame from rivera proves my point. I dont think you realize that you are doing it.

Nothing gives you a rush like someone agreeing with you or being overly excited about Rivera or the team. County said he thought we might get 12 wins and you said " I love your optimism". It was an absurd statement and it proving to be laughable.

Many posters including myself tried to tell you wentz wasn't the qb, but you refused to listen. It had to take the Cleveland game for you to realize you were wrong and that wentz suxed. He is out of the league Dean.

You and i argued about Scott Turner, again, you tried to convince me his offense would work. I told you for 3 years turner was bad. You finally admitted it after the CLE game.

I have told you for 4 years Rivera wasn't the guy. You finally admitted he stinks as a GM but contradict yourself by saying if he wins a playoff game, you want to keep him. What will you do when Rivera is fired?

Let me ask you this

Given what Rivera has done here and in CAR, does he stink as a head coach?

Should the fans support Rivera going in to week 8 and why?

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That’s on EB
how ? that was the lowest in the NFL i think he has a right to expect the o/line can do better dont you think

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

duke1861

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
how ? that was the lowest in the NFL i think he has a right to expect the o/line can do better dont you think
I am beginning to think:

Some fault is with EB and his playcalling. He is not adjusting until its too late and hasn't helped put howell in a position to succeed with a poor OLine. EB is still used to operating with Mahomes and a superior OLine.

Some fault is with Rivera for neglecting the OLine for 2 years and not giving howell the proper protection. He also put EB in a bad spot not giving him an OLine that can carry out his game plans each week. Drafting 2 defensive backs in round 1 and round 2 is malpractice.

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am beginning to think:

Some fault is with EB and his playcalling. He is not adjusting until its too late and hasn't helped put howell in a position to succeed with a poor OLine. EB is still used to operating with Mahomes and a superior OLine.

Some fault is with Rivera for neglecting the OLine for 2 years and not giving howell the proper protection. He also put EB in a bad spot not giving him an OLine that can carry out his game plans each week. Drafting 2 defensive backs in round 1 and round 2 is malpractice.
i will grant you some fault lies at EB's feet , but you cant max protect or roll him out all game long and its hard to run the ball when the o/line cant run block either . . i still see lots of dropped balls and blown assignments