• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Giants look to take a quick right turn and head north to Pittsburgh trying to sweep the Braves

Band of Brothers

A Dreamer...trying to find my way home for dinner
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Giants will send Bumgarner to the mound who is due for a big game in his childhood dreams park when he was a kid. Bumgarner is from North Carolina and was a Braves fan growing up. Krukow said Bumgarner might have 30 or so passes for Sunday to hand out to family and friends.

I am sure he will be pumped up for this start but I hope he remembers that he has to channel that adrenaline and not get wild. Giants can sweep another series and it would be sweet to take the Braves down who have had so much success in the regular season against the Giants over the years.

The Giants have been playing top notch baseball especially in the fundamentals department. The HR's have been flying out but this solo stuff needs to change to 2 and 3 run shots. Good old Earl Weaver used to love the 3 run HR and Bochy does too.

Two out of three in Atlanta would be a success but when you win the first two it's time to be greedy . Nothin' wrong with a little greed in baseball when it comes to winning and competing. So lets hop in the truck with the Simple Man at the wheel . Don't forget Clyde riding shotgun and after a quick right turn knocking out the Braves it's north to Pittsburgh for a three game set there starting Monday.

Go Giants !!

:suds::clap::headbanger::cool2::whoo:

On youtube...

Right Turn Clyde Compilation