• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Giants Game

bigdeal701

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's the NFCEast, every game is a trap game. Toss out the records or what you know, this will be a tough game. The players all know it.

I'm not worried about the Giants defense. I'm worried about Eli finding a groove against our defense.

If we continue to run the ball the way we have, I'm not worried about Eli finding his grove. It also doesn't help Eli that he lost his deep threat, what I would worry more about is their run game. The Cowboy defense is giving up 5.1 yards per carry. It dumb founded me that the Seahawks didn't run the ball more than they did.

bigdaddytorr

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
All the makings of a trap game. Cowboys coming off a huge win, everyone praising them. Giants coming off of an absolutely humiliating loss plus the injury to Cruz, everyone is writing them off. The Cowboys have flaws, the Giants aren't as bad that game indicated. I think it will be a close one and the Boys absolutely cannot take this game lightly.

I agree 100%. Giants usually always play us tough and I'm still not sold on our defense. They are going to be playing with a lot of heart... hopefully we play with the same intensity. This will be a true testament of how well our team can handle the spot light.

Godstree

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is when we need to seperate ourselves from the rest of the league. We can beat the giants if we get what we have been getting out of our Boys, but I see a situation where some don't work as hard because they think they can get away with it. I am not talking about our "stars" so much. If Harris doesn't field 2000 punts this week the coaches have failed. If Garrett doesn't go after Demarco every second of practice about hanging on to the ball, the Coaches have failed. That type of thing.

I am not so worried out our D as those coaches seem to know what the fuck to do.

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would like to see Rolando McClain and Crawford crush Eli tomorrow

CarlSr

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't think most fans or media members appreciate how competitive divisional games are. If the Cowboys go out and win the next two games, while most folks won't recognize it as a big deal, it's actually a huge deal for this team.

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A little something on JPP. When he came in the league I was so bummed we took Brandon Graham over JPP. JPP was looking like he'd be the BEST 4-3 DE in the NFL. He backed it up with a spectacular sophmore season BUT.... He's just an average player now and Brandom Graham (who was labeled a bust) is playing better then JPP. Jason Peters absolutely kicked his ass last Sunday and I expect T. Smith to do the same.

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Doesn't matter to me if it's 31-0 or 31-30. Just find a way to get to 6-1 Cowboys!:yahoo:

GNG

What Me Worry?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Cowboys do it again. :yahoo:

Nasty_Magician

Team Player
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Solid win. I love that Escobar got some action. Terrance Williams continues to impress, the D caused turnovers and made the stops when they needed to. Just stay healthy boys.

CarlSr

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The table was set for them to fail, but they didn't. Big win, even though they won't get credit for a big win. The way they closed the game was a thing of beauty.

Earl Stevens

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Solid win. I love that Escobar got some action. Terrance Williams continues to impress, the D caused turnovers and made the stops when they needed to. Just stay healthy boys.

This offense could be on the cusp of becoming elite. We really have a lot of weapons offensively now. As far as the defense, they still scare me. Carr still has some butt-ugliness to him. There is no pass rush to be seen.

snookdad

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
With Cruz being hurt Dallas should be a clear favorite in this Game. I tink the only way Dallas loses this game is because of the usual suspects un-timley INT's and if Murray fumbles the ball. Donnell is the greatest offensive weapon they have at this time he should see plenty of man and zone in his face to contain him. The Giants Still has a good defense and JPP is still a play-maker. The Giants defensive back field is Dinged up too which should create further advantages for Romo and the crew. Boys win 31-21.

I hit this one on the head